Baby Kittens found.

Old March 3rd 05, 03:59 AM
.oO rach Oo.

Default Baby Kittens found.

This makes me sick. I cannot fathom the mind of the *******s that did this.

A question though... I wonder about the mother of the kittens. Wouldn't she
NEED to nurse? Wouldn't she fret over the loss of kittens so young their
eyes were not even open?

I would love to pass sentence on the people that dumped the kittens.

http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Stor...2-012/page.asp

It's the kind of incident that makes people stop and ask 'how could anybody
do that'?

Animal advocates in Barrie are wondering just that, after a disturbing
discovery on Monday.

A woman out for a jog heard a strange sound emanating from a trash can as
she ran along her regular route. When she went to investigate, she was
stunned by what she found - five newborn kittens wrapped in a blanket and
discarded like garbage along the road.

Some were a few weeks old, others only a matter of days.

The woman did a different kind of running after that, speeding the litter to
the police, who turned them over to a local vet.

The tiny creatures are now in the care of two loving foster parents, Julie
and Jack Robson. They've been up at all hours ensuring the survival of the
felines.

"This is a process that you go through feeding kittens, and it could be
every two to three hours, 24 hours a day," admits Julie, who agrees it's
worth it. "I think they'll be fine. God willing, we're going to have some
healthy kittens to show to people."

Barrie Police may never know who tossed the animals away, but it's expected
they'll wind up much better in life than they started.

All five of the adorable animals will be put up for adoption at the local
Humane Society in six or seven weeks. And given their history, it's not
likely they'll stay there long.

March 2, 2005

--
..oO rach Oo.

Old March 3rd 05, 04:21 AM
Elizabeth Blake

".oO rach Oo." wrote in message
news
This makes me sick. I cannot fathom the mind of the *******s that did

this.

A question though... I wonder about the mother of the kittens. Wouldn't

she
NEED to nurse? Wouldn't she fret over the loss of kittens so young their
eyes were not even open?

I would love to pass sentence on the people that dumped the kittens.

http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Stor...2-012/page.asp

It's the kind of incident that makes people stop and ask 'how could

anybody
do that'?

What's even weirder about that story is the kittens were different ages.
The article said some were several weeks old, and some just days. I hope it
wasn't some idiot amateur breeder. Two years ago, my sister's
brother-in-law found a tiny kitten in a garbage can in the basement of his
apartment building. When I was maybe 10 years old, I found a kitten in a
garbage can outside a house down the block from my apartment. It really
does boggle the mind. I guess the only good thing you can say is at least
the morons didn't kill them before throwing them out.

--
Liz

Old March 3rd 05, 05:54 AM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 22:59:10 -0500, .oO rach Oo. wrote:

[...]

There are lots of sick, uncaring people -- they discard not only kittens
and puppies, but human babies too.

Old March 3rd 05, 09:52 PM
.oO rach Oo.

They said the kittens ranged in age meaning they were likely from two
different litters.

--
..oO rach Oo.

"Hodge" wrote in message
et...
In article ,
".oO rach Oo." wrote:

five newborn kittens wrapped in a blanket and
discarded like garbage along the road.

Some were a few weeks old, others only a matter of days.

The writer lost me. Either they were newborns OR they were a few days or
a few weeks old. Not exactly stellar writing there. Or even clear.
--
http://www.slywy.com/pages/hodge.html

Old March 3rd 05, 10:21 PM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 12:11:48 +0000, Hodge wrote:

In article ,
".oO rach Oo." wrote:

five newborn kittens wrapped in a blanket and
discarded like garbage along the road.

Some were a few weeks old, others only a matter of days.

The writer lost me. Either they were newborns OR they were a few days or
a few weeks old. Not exactly stellar writing there. Or even clear.

I took it to mean that some demented soul dumped two litters. Very
possible if they had two females. When I was in my teens, our two
females (mother and daughter) had kittens a few weeks apart. Mary
( older cat) was a good mother. Lady (her daughter) was not very
interested in her kittens, Mary would yell and bat at her to make her
getinthe box with the babies.
Old March 3rd 05, 10:56 PM
Craig Petersen

It's stuff like this that would drive me to hunt this person(s) down and
put them into a hospital. This person better PRAY I never find out who
they are. If it isn't bad enough to run down ones pet in the street,
it's another to callously discard these innocent beings into the trash.

Now, to the ASSHOLE who did this, you better turn yourself in, if not, I
hope your conscious eats you alive. That is if I don't get to you first...

Craig

Orphaned kittens Kanga Mum Cat rescue 12 May 23rd 04 04:11 PM
Sickly litter of kittens w/ former feral mom mjoann Cat health & behaviour 12 May 21st 04 12:22 PM
Baby BOOM!!! FW - pictures Lisa ^..^ Cat anecdotes 18 October 12th 03 10:53 AM
Rescued mama cat -- kittens? (sorry, trouble crossposting) Ginger-lyn Summer Cat health & behaviour 14 August 21st 03 03:17 AM
BOTTLE BABY KITTEN kaeli Cat health & behaviour 4 August 5th 03 11:21 PM