A kittie's wurk iz neffur dun!

Old September 4th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default A kittie's wurk iz neffur dun!

On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 01:14:13 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

We iz furry glad to heer dat Unka Serge got froo hizown serjeree OK. Didn't
yoo tell him da lastest time dat he wuznt lowed to git sikmonsterz agin?

I tole him, buttid, he jus duzent lissen!

How duz a kittee git to be a fishul Catmerica Caretakin kittee? Doze
yooneefurms lukz furry spiffee.

Why fangu; yud luk gud in one too! I don't remembfur da detailz, but
Kitty Shotland had sumfin to do wif bekumin a Caretakin kittee...

Hedbuttz to Unka Serge.

Fangu. I passed dem on, an he passes an ear-skritch bak!

Rebecca

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/3/2006 7:15:28 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old September 4th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Serendipity!
Yuuiz rite. Micekreem Komprezzez© ar uh gud ideer!
Day wunt woik inna furzt ade kit, tho. Tuu meltee.
--
Pitö.önya

Rebecca wrote:
Ooh, Pit2nya, yoo iz brancin owt to new purrdukt linez! Datz a
wunnerful new yooss fur MiceKreem!

Rebecca

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Oh, Mme. Anais,
I lozt yur messidge B-4 I kud anser.

Purrrrring ennyway.

an heerz sum Micekreem© dat yu kin eefurr spoon intu hiz
throwt, ur use inna Micekreem© pak on hiz nek.

Pitö.önya

Fred Williams wrote:
On September 1, 2006 4:24 pm, Mme. Anais wrote:

[Petite Purrsian in white nurse's uniform with a little nurse's hat
[and
pointy ears sticking out speaks]

Hihi,
Y'kno dese hoomans iz a lot of work fur us kities. Mineown
disappeered las nyte, and came bak today wif bandages around hiz
nek. Seemz dat he wented to da hooman TED hospital again to haf
sumfink cawled a "tomor" remofed, an now he needs my serfices az a
Catamerika nurse.

Derez neffur a dull moment wif dese 2-leged furless ones, iz dere!

Human note: Went in to have a tumor and part of my parotid
(salivary) gland removed. No fun, but I'm doing OK - just a bit
uncomfortable and look like something out of a horror movie with
the stitches and bandages

Purrrz frum us and ourownselves hooman. Fred noz how
uncomfortable da hooman TEDs can make a person. Still we all hope
you are going to be
just fine and as soon as possible.

Diana, Ryan, Cinnamon and our Hooman Fred.

Old September 4th 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

That doesn't sound like fun at all. Lots of purrs for youze to have a gud
gud recovery. Ize sure Mme Anais will do a purrfect job as youze nurse.

Puddi

Hope recovery goes as well as can be hoped for. The surgery doesn't sound
like it was fun.

Fran with healing thoughts through the ether headed your way

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old September 5th 06, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft talked to mine wifekitty'z hooman today, he is still kinda tired but
sayed he iz muc betterer, an hisef iz inna gud mood, I wuz kinda mad when
soft sayed herseff talked to him anna i didn't getta talk to MME. A. Tiger,
a bit jealous

Old September 5th 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Fangu! (was: A kittie's wurk iz neffur dun!)

On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 16:24:42 -0400, Mme. Anais's nimble, little paws
typed:

Fangu kitties, fur yur catcern. Da hooman is bak on hiz feets, an
wented inta wurk fur a haff-day today.

Tiger, my luf, pass doze oysterz an nip-wine, and den latz take a
nap!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/5/2006 11:15:10 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old September 5th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

her ya go, itz gud yourown hooman iz betterer, trainin a new one kuld be a
pain, anna by da way furri luked at dem shorthaird pursin kittez, he sayed
NOPE dat izunt Chester the ingester, Tiger
.. .

Old September 6th 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 16:24:42 -0400, Mme. Anais's nimble, little paws
typed:

Fangu kitties, fur yur catcern. Da hooman is bak on hiz feets, an
wented inta wurk fur a haff-day today.

Datz gudgud nooz.
wyll he juzt be abul tu buy yu haff uh kan ov toona?

Pit2nya

Old September 6th 06, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

[The 'porter twinkles, and out steps Rebecca carrying a big catering tray.]

Rebecca, purrspektiv Catmerica Caretakin Kittee, repurrtin fur dooti.
Anaïs, Ize heer to hewp. Yoo an tiger take a kushin ober dere an relakz.

Unka Serge, I bringed yoo sum fudz -- Anaïs telled me deze wuz yur fafuritz.
Yoo relakz an hav a liddle sumfing to eet. Weze gonna put on a liddle show
fur yoo!

[Rebecca puts two claws in her mouth and whistles.]

C'mon yooz gize!

[The porter twinkles again, and a dozen kitties in sparkling costumes come
through and line up.]

Preeeeezentin... da whirled famiss... White-Footed Kittee Club... drill
teem!

[Rebecca starts some music and the drill team starts a performance of
complicated footwork designed to show off the variation of white coloring on
their paws. They form different shapes -- rectangles, triangles, circles,
2x6, 3x4 -- and prance around, each move having some kitties holding out
their paws for effect. At the end, all the kitties roll onto their backs
and hold their paws in the air in a shape that spells out "Serge".]

Hooray! Letz heer it fur da whirled famiss White-Footed Kittee Club drill
teem!

[The drill team stands up and files back through the 'porter, each one
giving Unka Serge a head butt on the way out.]

I hope dat wuznt too citin fur yurownself, Unka Serge.

Rebecca

.. .

Old September 6th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Fangu!

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 05:24:00 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

[...]

Wow, you kitties are really something! Not only was the food
delicious, but that was some show. That's real precision teamwork.
{Hooman gives ear-skritches and Pouncies to all]

Thanks for that great show!

[Unka Serge]

--
Purrs,