A kittie's wurk iz neffur dun!

Old September 9th 06, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Fangu!

you iza gud hooman, you knowz whuta feed a kitte, Trudi
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 05:24:00 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

[The 'porter twinkles, and out steps Rebecca carrying a big catering

tray.]

Rebecca, purrspektiv Catmerica Caretakin Kittee, repurrtin fur dooti.
Anaïs, Ize heer to hewp. Yoo an tiger take a kushin ober dere an

relakz.

Unka Serge, I bringed yoo sum fudz -- Anaïs telled me deze wuz yur

fafuritz.
Yoo relakz an hav a liddle sumfing to eet. Weze gonna put on a liddle

show
fur yoo!

[Rebecca puts two claws in her mouth and whistles.]

C'mon yooz gize!

[The porter twinkles again, and a dozen kitties in sparkling costumes

come
through and line up.]

Preeeeezentin... da whirled famiss... White-Footed Kittee Club... drill
teem!

[Rebecca starts some music and the drill team starts a performance of
complicated footwork designed to show off the variation of white

coloring on
their paws. They form different shapes -- rectangles, triangles,

circles,
2x6, 3x4 -- and prance around, each move having some kitties holding out
their paws for effect. At the end, all the kitties roll onto their

backs
and hold their paws in the air in a shape that spells out "Serge".]

Hooray! Letz heer it fur da whirled famiss White-Footed Kittee Club

drill
teem!

[The drill team stands up and files back through the 'porter, each one
giving Unka Serge a head butt on the way out.]

I hope dat wuznt too citin fur yurownself, Unka Serge.

Rebecca

Wow, you kitties are really something! Not only was the food
delicious, but that was some show. That's real precision teamwork.
{Hooman gives ear-skritches and Pouncies to all]

Thanks for that great show!

[Unka Serge]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/6/2006 12:16:51 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old September 10th 06, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Yeah, I didn't reelize we wud git paid... Maybe dere iz uther hoominz dat
wud like to see owr purrfurmance...

Rebecca, imagining the possibilities

Old September 16th 06, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Default Fangu! (was: A kittie's wurk iz neffur dun!)

That's gud gud news. Ize hopez youze hooman is continuing to recover nicely
and soon this surgery will be just a minor memory.
Puddi Cat
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply