Bear slayed da howleymonnister

Old January 15th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Bear slayed da howleymonnister

Dey fotted up in meowmie's rum an den down da stairz an den inda
wivving rum. Meowmie wuz followin dem, yellin an den WAFFin. Den shee
yell sum mor. Bear wud YELL at da monnister and den hee wud BITE it an
jump bak befor it cud hurted him. Hee wuz protectin r meowmie an uses.
Dey fot an fot, while Buddy screamd anna wee stayd outta da weigh. An
den da noble d*g musta wun becuz da howleymonnister wen bak intoo da
wall ub da wivvin rum ann shut up.

Wee iss glad an so proud uv r noble d*g.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

--

"But Rosie you're all right -- you wear my ring
When you hold me tight -- Rosie that's my thing

"Rosie" by Jackson Browne and Donald Miller off RUNNING ON EMPTY
(c) 1977 Swallow Turn Music

Old January 15th 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We all three hatz da howliee monsterz, Da gramby uzes it on da kouch anna
it eatz our own furz. We cats shud be able to get ridz of ids horridble
monsterz. Willow looking at the closet door where the howleee monster
lives.

Old January 15th 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 14, 9:11 pm, "Granby" wrote:
We all three hatz da howliee monsterz, Da gramby uzes it on da kouch anna
it eatz our own furz. We cats shud be able to get ridz of ids horridble
monsterz. Willow looking at the closet door where the howleee monster
lives.

We JES getz a nic warm cuddly coat ub furz laid out, wiff wuvly red
hiwites frum yurz truwee anna sum nic dog haiz frum da Bear, an den da
monnister come out ann attack da furz. Now dat Bear haff at WEEST
beeted it up, it will be kwiet fur awilel.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

--

"Decaf? Decaf is for children!" - Jim Thompson

..
"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Old January 16th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:17:13 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

On Jan 14, 9:11 pm, "Granby" wrote:
We all three hatz da howliee monsterz, Da gramby uzes it on da kouch anna
it eatz our own furz. We cats shud be able to get ridz of ids horridble
monsterz. Willow looking at the closet door where the howleee monster
lives.

We JES getz a nic warm cuddly coat ub furz laid out, wiff wuvly red
hiwites frum yurz truwee anna sum nic dog haiz frum da Bear, an den da
monnister come out ann attack da furz. Now dat Bear haff at WEEST
beeted it up, it will be kwiet fur awilel.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Yup, mine hooman kollekts mine bootiful furz wif dat fingy too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/15/2008 7:41:31 PM
Old January 16th 08, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:17:13 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

We JES getz a nic warm cuddly coat ub furz laid out, wiff wuvly red
hiwites frum yurz truwee anna sum nic dog haiz frum da Bear, an den da
monnister come out ann attack da furz. Now dat Bear haff at WEEST
beeted it up, it will be kwiet fur awilel.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Yup, mine hooman kollekts mine bootiful furz wif dat fingy too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Den whut duz he do wid dem?

Rebecca

Old January 16th 08, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

"Rebecca" wrote in message
.. .

"Mme. Anas ^..^" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:17:13 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

We JES getz a nic warm cuddly coat ub furz laid out, wiff wuvly red
hiwites frum yurz truwee anna sum nic dog haiz frum da Bear, an den
da
monnister come out ann attack da furz. Now dat Bear haff at WEEST
beeted it up, it will be kwiet fur awilel.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Yup, mine hooman kollekts mine bootiful furz wif dat fingy too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anas

Den whut duz he do wid dem?

Rebecca

Duz he tayke dem an spin dem on a spinnink weel an mayke skarvz
ur swedderz frum yur furrz? He kud tayke dem tu uh wool shop an
day mite du it furr him.

Mine Meowmee awlwayz wanted a Afgan d*g, so she kud nitt a
Afgan afgan.

Pit2nya

Old January 16th 08, 07:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

"Da gramby seen a sweeter made out of summonez furz onct and wuzent
imprezed. Da textuex waz weird and it had rained and gotted wet an da smell
was not gud. Not effen lik u wud fink. Willow remembering gramby grimace as
her told someone the story.
"Sylvia M" wrote in message

"Rebecca" wrote in message
.. .

Old January 16th 08, 07:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh, da gramby laffed at da afghan, Afghan, dat waz cute. Willow Begs the
question by the Beatles, "if tin horns are made out of tin, what are fog
horns made out of?"
"Sylvia M" wrote in message

"Rebecca" wrote in message
.. .

Old January 16th 08, 07:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

when soft burshez uses her putz owrz furz inna owt it goez kan, her sayz
ifin her keepz it mayapz anofur kitty willz form itsef, Trudi not amuzed by
dat thoght
Granby wrote in message
Oh, da gramby laffed at da afghan, Afghan, dat waz cute. Willow Begs

the
question by the Beatles, "if tin horns are made out of tin, what are fog
horns made out of?"
"Sylvia M" wrote in message

"Rebecca" wrote in message
.. .

"Mme. Anas ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

If you'll bear with me... CatNipped Cat anecdotes 23 June 28th 07 08:05 PM
Cat vs bear Zzzzzzzz Cat anecdotes 4 December 29th 06 04:18 PM
Hey Bear.... John Ross Mc Master Cat community 3 October 7th 06 04:47 AM
My cat Bear needs help Teddy Cat health & behaviour 18 October 11th 03 08:22 AM