casey spirit?

Old April 5th 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

Default casey spirit?

My Casey died 12/3/2007. I've missed him terribly. I wanted to ask
the members of this group if they have ever experienced a deceased
cat's spirit. I mean I am by no means nuts or nutters or anything,
but about 3 weeks after Casey was gone, I thought he was on the bed
one night walking towards my head. I actually felt the blankets
pulled like he was walking and the footsteps! Very strange. I have
another cat Bobby who was on the other side of the bed at the time.
Am I just imagining this? I do miss him so much. I had a close bond
with Casey.
Old April 5th 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

"Matthew"
OH YES I have most definite

Me too, when Mutt went to the Bridge at age 19 last Dec 9, I still see him
out of the corner of my eye sometimes, and PookieCat has takin Muttt's place
on DH's lap and Mosey does the loud purrs that Mutt usta have.

I don't know if your remember what I posted when Casey died

Here is the link
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...f1c2f3a407d575

Always remember We will be there even if you can't see us.
We are always Watching and Waiting. That cool puff of air you
feel across your cheek, that fleeting touch, the feeling you have
that I was walking across your bed, that moment you swear you can
hear us, that flicker of movement out of the corner of your eye.
Is just our way of saying I love you and I am with you always even
in the darkest time We Will Always Be There. Till our paws touch again
always know we love you and cherished our special time together

That is beautiful, Matthew,
now I'm sitting here with a big 'gulp' in my throat.
Thank you for posting that..it really touched my heart.
Hug
Kyla

I wrote this to go with the Rainbow bridge poem I am a firm believer in
it

Old April 5th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Even now I feel Scooter, a Dog, I feel her lay down and bump the bed in
doing so. It usually happens when I am upset or lonely. I know she is here
from time to time and if that makes me crazy well GUESS WHAT I AM.
OH YES I have most definite

Old April 5th 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

On Apr 4, 7:56 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
OH YES I have most definite

I don't know if your remember what I posted when Casey died

Here is the linkhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.anecdotes/msg/d2f1c2f3a4...

[...]

I think I was in too much tears to read it then Matthew. I am in
tears again but thank you. I appreciate it.
Old April 5th 08, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

On Apr 4, 9:33 pm, Mishi wrote:
On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 17:30:31 -0700 (PDT), yepp
wrote:

My Casey died 12/3/2007. I've missed him terribly. I wanted to ask
the members of this group if they have ever experienced a deceased
cat's spirit. I mean I am by no means nuts or nutters or anything,
but about 3 weeks after Casey was gone, I thought he was on the bed
one night walking towards my head. I actually felt the blankets
pulled like he was walking and the footsteps! Very strange. I have
another cat Bobby who was on the other side of the bed at the time.
Am I just imagining this? I do miss him so much. I had a close bond
with Casey.

It is funny, but the veil that separates us from them must be getting
thin.... Last week, I got ready for bed, flipping the blankets down
and then shutting off the lights. There wasn't a cat on the bed, but
when I went to pull the blankets up, they were heavy. So, I reached
down to see who had climbed up - there was no one "physically" there.
Whoever it was left, and I was able to pull the blankets up. A couple
days later I was sitting on the edge of the bed getting dressed, and I
felt someone walk across the bed. They came up beside me, I looked
down - again, no one "phyically" there, but I saw paw dents in the
blanket beside me. I wonder who it is - I would love to see them
again!

This has happened before, right after my Nyota died. I was sitting on
the bed, and felt someone jump up on the bed. I turned to see, and saw
paw dents appear on the blanket. I think it was my Ny, checking to see
that I was ok, and letting me know she was still around.

I miss my babies.
Mishi

OH ... pawdents on the blanket. I too believe they visit us. You are
lucky to experience this.
Old April 5th 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

On Apr 4, 9:49 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
you are not crazy, to this day I can sometimes feel violette brush my legs,
usually when DH has locked the cats in the bedroom and there is no other cat
around... and I hear from time to time the jingle of my Guide dogs tags,
both of them, they gingled them differently... feel blessed, Leeyepp wrote in message

My Casey died 12/3/2007. I've missed him terribly. I wanted to ask
the members of this group if they have ever experienced a deceased
cat's spirit. I mean I am by no means nuts or nutters or anything,
but about 3 weeks after Casey was gone, I thought he was on the bed
one night walking towards my head. I actually felt the blankets
pulled like he was walking and the footsteps! Very strange. I have
another cat Bobby who was on the other side of the bed at the time.
Am I just imagining this? I do miss him so much. I had a close bond
with Casey.

I went to a pet loss group sponsored by the county. There were people
there that said the same thing. I just never thought it was real but
now I do know it was real. No one could tell or convince me it
wasn't. Especially after reading your experiences. Casey was too
close to me. I haven't ever written about the last 10 minutes with
him but that I will keep to myself. I just felt so close to him. And
he was thinking I was everything since I had him from 8 weeks old. I
was his Mother, care taker, and I think we had a very close connection.

Old April 5th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

I remember for months after my beautiful boy, Jazz
went to the RB, I kept feeling his spirit jump up on to
the bed in the middle of the night. The bed would sag
and move and I swear I thought it was Jazz. He still
does it sometimes.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

OH YES I have most definite

Old April 5th 08, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

and the closer the connection the longer it lasts, I have found that she
usually visits when I am stressed, the dogs do the same, but not at the same
time, Violette hated dogs and I think they know so they always wait until
she has visited now to visit... before she left, they would visit when she
wasn't in the room, Lee

Old April 5th 08, 06:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"yepp" wrote in message
My Casey died 12/3/2007. I've missed him terribly. I wanted to ask
the members of this group if they have ever experienced a deceased
cat's spirit. I mean I am by no means nuts or nutters or anything,
but about 3 weeks after Casey was gone, I thought he was on the bed
one night walking towards my head. I actually felt the blankets
pulled like he was walking and the footsteps! Very strange. I have
another cat Bobby who was on the other side of the bed at the time.
Am I just imagining this? I do miss him so much. I had a close bond
with Casey.

I have seen a certain black cat out of the corner of my eye upon occasion.
I've also felt Penelope snuggle up to me the way she used to when she was
alive. Berfert a black and white boy, has been known to show up at the
strangest times. Sometimes, I dream that he's yowling at me. None of our
cats sound anything like Berfert did. Strange.

Pam S.

Candle for Casey Yowie Cat anecdotes 2 December 11th 07 01:51 PM
my Casey is gone yepp Cat anecdotes 43 December 10th 07 10:21 PM
Casey is interested in mirrors yepp Cat anecdotes 1 December 18th 04 06:04 AM
Casey on my laptop Carrie-Lou Salter Cat health & behaviour 12 December 10th 03 09:50 PM
Hello from Casey (temp link) Butternut_Jo Cat anecdotes 1 November 23rd 03 04:22 AM