OT A PET HERO

Old July 2nd 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default OT A PET HERO

Man loves his girlfriend and her dog

http://www.local6.com/news/9458221/detail.html

Old July 2nd 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-07-02, Matthew penned:
Man loves his girlfriend and her dog

http://www.local6.com/news/9458221/detail.html

No pictures of the dog ... glad to read that the guy is okay.

Now why did they go and kill the gator? That doesn't seem right.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old July 2nd 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

On 2006-07-02, Matthew penned:
Man loves his girlfriend and her dog

http://www.local6.com/news/9458221/detail.html

No pictures of the dog ... glad to read that the guy is okay.

Now why did they go and kill the gator? That doesn't seem right.

Park Rangers just aren't into risking life and limb to catch and move them.

Once they get it in their heads that parks are good fast food joints, they
are very dangerous. Don't really discriminate between dogs and toddlers.
They aren't endangered and don't relocate as easily as bears.

Jo

Old July 2nd 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Matthew wrote:

Man loves his girlfriend and her dog

http://www.local6.com/news/9458221/detail.html

I didn't know alligators were found anywhere in the U.S. but
Florida!

Old July 2nd 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-07-02, Matthew penned:

Man loves his girlfriend and her dog

http://www.local6.com/news/9458221/detail.html

No pictures of the dog ... glad to read that the guy is okay.

Now why did they go and kill the gator? That doesn't seem right.

Same reason they kill pumas and wolves and bears - revenge
for the animal expressing its true nature! (And because
they're gun-happy, and because they CAN.)

I was so glad the trainer who was mauled by his white tiger
(I can never remember which is Siegfried and which is Roy)
didn't allow it to be killed!

Old July 2nd 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Matthew wrote:

Man loves his girlfriend and her dog
http://www.local6.com/news/9458221/detail.html

I love the guy's conclusion that, "The take home message is not to
jump on the back of a gator." LOL.

The girlfriend in the photo looks mighty pleased with him!

Joyce
Old July 2nd 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Alligators have a large range people think I ma crazy when I tell them
that south Florida has salt water crocodiles like Africa

Old July 2nd 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood JeepŠ

On 2006-07-02, Matthew penned:
Man loves his girlfriend and her dog

http://www.local6.com/news/9458221/detail.html

No pictures of the dog ... glad to read that the guy is okay.

Now why did they go and kill the gator? That doesn't seem right.

Park Rangers just aren't into risking life and limb to catch and move
them.
Once they get it in their heads that parks are good fast food joints,
they are very dangerous. Don't really discriminate between dogs and
toddlers. They aren't endangered and don't relocate as easily as
bears.

Jo

In Florida, if an alligator over 6 feet in length is captured in a
human-populated area, it is euthanized. Under 6 feet, relocated to a Far,
Far Away place.

Old July 2nd 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
Matthew wrote:

Man loves his girlfriend and her dog

http://www.local6.com/news/9458221/detail.html

I didn't know alligators were found anywhere in the U.S. but
Florida!

You'd be wrong They are all over the swampy areas of the lower
Carolinas. See my other post.

Jill

Old July 3rd 06, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-07-02, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) penned:

I didn't know alligators were found anywhere in the U.S. but
Florida!

My parents live in North Carolina, close to the southern border, and
they have at least one resident gator in the waterway outside their
house.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Dulce Mae is my hero CatNipped Cat anecdotes 0 May 30th 06 05:23 PM
Dulce Mae is my hero Sam Cat anecdotes 0 May 30th 06 12:21 AM
Dulce Mae is my hero Joy Cat anecdotes 0 May 29th 06 06:08 AM
Dulce Mae is my hero Marina Cat anecdotes 0 May 29th 06 04:49 AM
My Li' Hero Mary Pelis Cat anecdotes 38 April 24th 04 09:58 PM