Bak to da Kassel!

Old July 19th 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Where iz efurrykitty??

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 23:05:30 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Did yu say fisshyeggz?
I wud luff sum tuu!

Ov cawze. Heerz sum fur yourownself an anofur fur Sundance; just hep
yourownself: da Cowntess sent up a half-kilo can! And heerz two floots
of nip-shampayne!

Haff you seen da Cowntess today? We shud introdoose HoneyCat and Andy
to herownself!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/19/2006 10:30:53 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 19th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Countess Katzenplatzen

Ov cawze. Heerz sum fur yourownself an anofur fur Sundance; just hep
yourownself: da Cowntess sent up a half-kilo can! And heerz two floots
of nip-shampayne!

Haff you seen da Cowntess today? We shud introdoose HoneyCat and Andy
to herownself!

I yam here! So sorry, I vas talking to ze chef about ze dinner menu.

New kitties? How wonderful! HoneyCat, Andy, I am pleezed to meet you. I am
Countess von Katzenplatzen, and we haf a very nice dinner planned for
tonight, as well as a special concert and the unveiling of a new wing to
the museum. If I can offer you anything to make your visit more enjoyable,
just ask.

Will you be staying here for a few days wiz ze rest of the kitties? If so,
I will be delighted to offer you a nice, comfortable room here in ze
castle.

Countess K
Old July 19th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:07:03 -0700, Countess Katzenplatzen's nimble,
little paws typed:

I yam here! So sorry, I vas talking to ze chef about ze dinner menu.

New kitties? How wonderful! HoneyCat, Andy, I am pleezed to meet you. I am
Countess von Katzenplatzen, and we haf a very nice dinner planned for
tonight, as well as a special concert and the unveiling of a new wing to
the museum. If I can offer you anything to make your visit more enjoyable,
just ask.

Will you be staying here for a few days wiz ze rest of the kitties? If so,
I will be delighted to offer you a nice, comfortable room here in ze
castle.

Countess K

[Anaïs turns to elderly but elegant, silver-grey Himmy] Fangu so much
fur da caviar, Countess, itz delicious! You are suck a thotful
hostess!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/19/2006 2:02:28 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 19th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Countess Katzenplatzen

[Anaïs turns to elderly but elegant, silver-grey Himmy] Fangu so much
fur da caviar, Countess, itz delicious! You are suck a thotful
hostess!

Well fangu! I just can't imagine leaving mine guests wizout acceptable
snacks.

Countess K
Old July 20th 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Haff you seen da Cowntess today? We shud introdoose HoneyCat and

Andy
to herownself!

I yam here! So sorry, I vas talking to ze chef about ze dinner menu.

New kitties? How wonderful! HoneyCat, Andy, I am pleezed to meet you.

I am
Countess von Katzenplatzen, and we haf a very nice dinner planned for
tonight, as well as a special concert and the unveiling of a new wing

the museum. If I can offer you anything to make your visit more

enjoyable,
just ask.

Will you be staying here for a few days wiz ze rest of the kitties? If

so,
I will be delighted to offer you a nice, comfortable room here in ze
castle.

Countess K

Weer trilled to meet mew, and yess, weed luff to stay. Weer so pleezd to
be heer, an Ime shure we wil be kwite komfortable. Thuh museum unveileng
shud be eksiting.

HoneyCat an Andy

Old July 20th 06, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 00:57:44 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:

Weer trilled to meet mew, and yess, weed luff to stay. Weer so pleezd to
be heer, an Ime shure we wil be kwite komfortable. Thuh museum unveileng
shud be eksiting.

HoneyCat an Andy

Hihi gize!

I see dat you met da Cowntess! She's a nice kitty.

Do you haff piksures ov yourselves?

Heerz mine : http://www.angelfire.com/linux/sonam/

Lotsa da offur kitties heer haf web pajes of dere piksures too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/19/2006 11:15:03 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 20th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Hihi gize!

I see dat you met da Cowntess! She's a nice kitty.

Do you haff piksures ov yourselves?

Heerz mine : http://www.angelfire.com/linux/sonam/

Lotsa da offur kitties heer haf web pajes of dere piksures too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Whot a luffly cat yu ar, an what a luffly page! Yu ar kwite an elegant
ladycat!

Heer is owr webbypage -- my pikchure is the second won. Yu can click it,
an see my paje an den see Andy. I haf told mine sekretary dat she needs
to write more abowt us, but she hass not complied. Fangu fur askeng! We
ar eeger tu get tu know effurrywon.

http://iluffleo.homestead.com/theportercats.html

HoneyCat

Old July 20th 06, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 00:57:44 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:

Weer trilled to meet mew, and yess, weed luff to stay. Weer so

pleezd to
be heer, an Ime shure we wil be kwite komfortable. Thuh museum

unveileng
shud be eksiting.

HoneyCat an Andy

Hihi gize!

I see dat you met da Cowntess! She's a nice kitty.

Do you haff piksures ov yourselves?

Heerz mine : http://www.angelfire.com/linux/sonam/

Lotsa da offur kitties heer haf web pajes of dere piksures too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Pee Ess! Yur hooman is furry intresting. Our hooman is a leftoffur
hippie, tuu. Wher wood they bee wifout uss?

HoneyCat

Old July 20th 06, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 04:23:04 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:

Pee Ess! Yur hooman is furry intresting. Our hooman is a leftoffur
hippie, tuu. Wher wood they bee wifout uss?

HoneyCat

At a Grateful Dead show, HeHe....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/20/2006 10:15:13 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 20th 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 04:18:33 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:

Whot a luffly cat yu ar, an what a luffly page! Yu ar kwite an elegant
ladycat!

Why fangu, my deer!

Heer is owr webbypage -- my pikchure is the second won. Yu can click it,
an see my paje an den see Andy. I haf told mine sekretary dat she needs
to write more abowt us, but she hass not complied. Fangu fur askeng! We
ar eeger tu get tu know effurrywon.

And you two are luffly kitties also! What a handsum kupple you are!

I know about da hooman sekratariez - sumtimez dey can be furry
frustratink to deel wif. I finally gottid my hooman to buy a noo
dijital kamera so dat he can re-do dat web padje, and hez been
followink me around da compartment makink rood flashies at me!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/20/2006 10:18:15 AM