Bak to da Kassel!

Old July 24th 06, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Bak to da Kassel!

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message

Has Rebecca an Hercule ported bak, or iz dey still on da beech? Dere
such a nice kupple, don you fink?

[Tiger hands them flutes of shampayne, while Anaïs serves the cavair]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Yes, we iz bak. Hercule is purrparing fur hiz purrfurmance. Fur sum
reezin, he wudnt tell myownself whut he iz goin to play.

Rebecca

Old July 24th 06, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Wif my brofur? Oh, Pit2nya, it wud be grate to be sisfurz-in-paw!

Rebecca

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

I admit dat I yam 'in like'
--
Pitö.önya

Old July 24th 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 03:53:29 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

Yes, we iz bak. Hercule is purrparing fur hiz purrfurmance. Fur sum
reezin, he wudnt tell myownself whut he iz goin to play.

Rebecca

Hmmm, well, boycats are mysterious. Anyway, do haff sum of dis caviar
an sum nip-shampayne. Oh, an dis iz HoneyCat an her wink Andy; dey iz
noo to da kommunity, and of cawze, you remembfur my Uncle Darius and
Aunt Maria frum da Orient Eggspress venture, don't you? [Hedbutts all
around]

[Hands Rebecca a floot of shampayne, and sayz in a low meow] You an
Hercule make a luffly kupple, ya kno...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/23/2006 11:58:10 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 24th 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger lukz knowingly atata hizown wink,...snickers and takes anofur drink to
cover his snicker
Rebecca wrote in message
.com...

Old July 24th 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hisself iz a nice kitty, Tiger, showing orang solidarity andd really liking
sundance
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message

I admit dat I yam 'in like'
--
Pitö.önya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I think that iza winkin inna makin, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:22:18 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Pitö.önya arrives, with Sundance, both hongry frum awl dat dancin
Hiya Jocko, Big Mama, Cleo and TV, Pepe and Gigi,Sammy and Lillith,
Anais and Tiger, and ofcourse Her Royal Highness Cleopatra

Silvercat.

Heow nize tu be bak at da Kassell. I hope we didunt miss mutsh???

Hihi, gize! Nope, you didn't miss nuffin,but we're haffing cavair an
nip-shampayne in owr room, why don you join usses?

Has Rebecca an Hercule ported bak, or iz dey still on da beech? Dere
such a nice kupple, don you fink?

[Tiger hands them flutes of shampayne, while Anaïs serves the cavair]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/23/2006 12:18:11 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old July 24th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 16:26:43 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

I admit dat I yam 'in like'

Awww, datz wunnerful! [gives Pi2nya a hug]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/24/2006 12:22:51 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 24th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Neow, neow Bekkee, I juzt sed 'lyke', ya kno...
--
Pitö.önya, koylee

.com...

Old July 25th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 03:53:29 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

Yes, we iz bak. Hercule is purrparing fur hiz purrfurmance. Fur

sum
reezin, he wudnt tell myownself whut he iz goin to play.

Rebecca

Hmmm, well, boycats are mysterious. Anyway, do haff sum of dis caviar
an sum nip-shampayne. Oh, an dis iz HoneyCat an her wink Andy; dey iz
noo to da kommunity, and of cawze, you remembfur my Uncle Darius and
Aunt Maria frum da Orient Eggspress venture, don't you? [Hedbutts all
around]

[Hands Rebecca a floot of shampayne, and sayz in a low meow] You an
Hercule make a luffly kupple, ya kno...
--
Purrs,

[Headbutts] Der sirtinly arra lot of wunderful catts heer.

HoneyCat an Andy

Old July 25th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Where iz efurrykitty??

I lukked at yur webbypages, espeshully da wedwink pages -- yoo had

bootiful wedwink! If yoo wud like to see picherz uv my brofur

Sundance an
me, luk heer: http://tinyurl.com/bmf8d

Rebecca

Fangu! My hooman is oooohing and ahhhhing offur yur cuteness! Yu haf

furry pretty fase.

HoneyCat

Oh, fangu! Meowmie sez mot uv da time she furgitz abowt me havin only

one
eye.

Rebecca

It duz knot detract a bit frum yur beyooty!

HoneyCat

Old July 25th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Julie Porter" wrote in message
news

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 03:53:29 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

Yes, we iz bak. Hercule is purrparing fur hiz purrfurmance. Fur

sum
reezin, he wudnt tell myownself whut he iz goin to play.

Rebecca

Hmmm, well, boycats are mysterious. Anyway, do haff sum of dis caviar
an sum nip-shampayne. Oh, an dis iz HoneyCat an her wink Andy; dey iz
noo to da kommunity, and of cawze, you remembfur my Uncle Darius and
Aunt Maria frum da Orient Eggspress venture, don't you? [Hedbutts all
around]

[Hands Rebecca a floot of shampayne, and sayz in a low meow] You an
Hercule make a luffly kupple, ya kno...
--
Purrs,

[Headbutts] Der sirtinly arra lot of wunderful catts heer.

HoneyCat an Andy

Yes, hello agin, HoneyCat. Glad to meet yoo, Andy.

[headbutts to both]

Rebecca