Chasing Cars

Old July 26th 07, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bartlet

Default Chasing Cars

Chasing Cars

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Snow Patrol

Barry

Old July 26th 07, 06:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

oups.com...

Who are you talking to?

Old July 26th 07, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Are you talking to Sheelagh?

Old July 27th 07, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,cakewalk.coffeehouse,rec.food.cooking
[email protected]

Default BARRY FRANKLIN PARRISH OF LYNCHBURG VA SEXUAL PREDATOR Chasing Cars

On Jul 26, 12:51 am, bartlet wrote:
[...]

i THINK THE GIRLS HERE ARE ONTO YA STUD. TRY THE GIRLS AT DEARINGTON

Old July 28th 07, 07:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,cakewalk.coffeehouse,rec.food.cooking
roachies shuffle

On Jul 26, 10:06 pm, wrote:
snip diarreah

you sound just like one of my bitches, bleating and defaming! LOL FAT
ASS!

nick andrews erie pa, like the "real" barry parrish (*heeee) knows
anything about this activity. tooo darn funny

Old July 28th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,cakewalk.coffeehouse,rec.food.cooking
J Harshaw

On Jul 28, 2:32 am, roachies shuffle wrote:
On Jul 26, 10:06 pm, wrote:
snip diarreah

you sound just like one of my bitches, bleating and defaming! LOL FAT
ASS!

nick andrews erie pa, like the "real" barry parrish (*heeee) knows
anything about this activity. tooo darn funny

Don't look at "Nick", moron (assuming you mean me).
I don't have a thing to do with this.

Learn how to decipher headers before you yap.

Old July 29th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,cakewalk.coffeehouse,rec.food.cooking
roachies shuffle

On Jul 26, 10:06 pm, wrote:
snip diarreah

you sound just like one of my bitches, bleating and defaming! LOL FAT
ASS!

nick andrews erie pa, like the "real" barry parrish (*heeee) knows
anything about this activity. tooo darn funny

Don't look at "Nick", moron (assuming you mean me).
I don't have a thing to do with this.

so it's settled. Calling you Nick disturbs you

interesting Nick

interesting

if it was not your real name, you'd be happy to let me believe a lie
you'd say to yourself, "don't tell him it's NOT my name, let him think
it's mine for real", but that's not what you've done is it Mr out of
control

must post and say, "that's not my name moron", yeah right NICK

haha

BICKDUMMY

Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:54:23 -0400

WHILE YOU grope me and jack me off on the spot, tip toe and bite my
bottom lip, suck on my tongue

Put your face and mouth in my unzipped pants

Clean off the mess you made baby, you know you want me to sliiiide it
up in you, hot and rock hard for you love

I know you are aching

I won't tell nobody

Feel my hands on the small of your back and thighs, pulling and
tugging at you
ly, lying down.