Kitty Bed N Breakfast

Old August 4th 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Default Kitty Bed N Breakfast

Meow, Harri Roadcat! I was wondering of your and Cleo's Bed N Breakfast
offers squirrel and bird watching.

Respectfully Meowed,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 2
Junior Tabby In Residence
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Old August 5th 07, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Sat, 4 Aug 2007 15:49:20 -0500, Debby Hanoka wrote
(in article ):

Meow, Harri Roadcat! I was wondering of your and Cleo's Bed N Breakfast
offers squirrel and bird watching.

Respectfully Meowed,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 2
Junior Tabby In Residence
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Yes, we do! Wez gotz birdie watching an skwirl watching, an fur doze kittiez
dat are innerested we even haf dem on da menu. An wez gotz nice treez fur da
kittiez dat likes da Out, in case dey wants to hunt dem.

Harri

Old August 5th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Meow, Harri Roadcat! I was wondering of your and Cleo's Bed N Breakfast
offers squirrel and bird watching.

Respectfully Meowed,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 2
Junior Tabby In Residence
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Yes, we do! Wez gotz birdie watching an skwirl watching, an fur doze kittiez
dat are innerested we even haf dem on da menu. An wez gotz nice treez fur da
kittiez dat likes da Out, in case dey wants to hunt dem.

Harri

Dats nise! Owh, Chester, letz go ther fur a weekend.

Lucy

Old August 5th 07, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Meow, Harri Roadcat! I was wondering of your and Cleo's Bed N Breakfast
offers squirrel and bird watching.

Respectfully Meowed,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 2
Junior Tabby In Residence
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Yes, we do! Wez gotz birdie watching an skwirl watching, an fur doze
kittiez
dat are innerested we even haf dem on da menu. An wez gotz nice treez fur
da
kittiez dat likes da Out, in case dey wants to hunt dem.

Harri

Oh, that sounds wunnerful! I'd like to book a room with a large window to
go squirrel and bird watching. Do you have any available?

Fangu,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 2
Junior Tabby In Residence
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Old August 5th 07, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Oh, that sounds wunnerful! I'd like to book a room with a large window to
go squirrel and bird watching. Do you have any available?

Fangu,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 2
Junior Tabby In Residence
Sheriff Of Catmerica

We sure duz. Howz about da secret room on da norf side? If has windows on
both da east an west sides so you can watch da skwirls and birdies in bof
trees. Or da basement room dat lets you look at bof trees from about ground
level?

Harri

Old August 5th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 15:39:47 -0500, Harri Roadcat
wrote:

Oh, that sounds wunnerful! I'd like to book a room with a large window to
go squirrel and bird watching. Do you have any available?

Fangu,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 2
Junior Tabby In Residence
Sheriff Of Catmerica

We sure duz. Howz about da secret room on da norf side? If has windows on
both da east an west sides so you can watch da skwirls and birdies in bof
trees. Or da basement room dat lets you look at bof trees from about ground
level?

Harri

Do you haff a rum with forze-feedink?
Cinder
Old August 6th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Do you haff a rum with forze-feedink?
Cinder

None of usses know anyfing bout forze-feedink. Do you need forze-feedink? If
so, I'll bet CleoCatra could find a nurse-kitty dat knows about it.

Harri

Old August 6th 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Noe. Sheez reeden da messajes at da web page an has trubble finding
dem an answring dem. So sheez VURRY SLOW. She still hassunt fixed da
mail probalem yet. Weef had a lot of unforchunate activity at owr
howse dis weekend.

Lucy

On Aug 5, 9:36 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
sure i willz go der... iz your hooman bak now? Chester hopefully

Dats nise! Owh, Chester, letz go ther fur a weekend.

Lucy- Hide quoted text -

Old August 6th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

On Aug 5, 9:46 pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Do you haff a rum with forze-feedink?
Cinder

None of usses know anyfing bout forze-feedink. Do you need forze-feedink? If
so, I'll bet CleoCatra could find a nurse-kitty dat knows about it.

Harri

Cinder, how are yu feeleng?

Bear