I wuz juss tryin to hewp

Old April 28th 09, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default I wuz juss tryin to hewp

I wuz trying to hewp Meowmie by remindin her dat it wud be time fur owrown
dinner in a fyoo howrz. I kep remindin her, kuz I kno she gitz bizzee wif
uther stufz an she wudnt want herown kitteez to starv if she furgitted.
Affur I had remindid her abowt elebinty timez, she went upstarez an puttid a
bowl uv wadder in da bak rum whare da ekstra lidderbokz iz. I went in to
luk at it, an befur I kud tern arown an ask her why she did dat, she wawked
outta da rum and klozed da dor! I kep meowin an meowin to let her kno dat
she had lokked me in, but she didnt kum bak fur a longlong time.

I fingk Meowmie haz lostid herown mind agin, and I fingk we needz a noo
hoomin rool dat awl dorz muss be kep opin at awl timez.

Sundance

Old April 28th 09, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:15:51 -0700, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

I wuz trying to hewp Meowmie by remindin her dat it wud be time fur owrown
dinner in a fyoo howrz. I kep remindin her, kuz I kno she gitz bizzee wif
uther stufz an she wudnt want herown kitteez to starv if she furgitted.
Affur I had remindid her abowt elebinty timez, she went upstarez an puttid a
bowl uv wadder in da bak rum whare da ekstra lidderbokz iz. I went in to
luk at it, an befur I kud tern arown an ask her why she did dat, she wawked
outta da rum and klozed da dor! I kep meowin an meowin to let her kno dat
she had lokked me in, but she didnt kum bak fur a longlong time.

I fingk Meowmie haz lostid herown mind agin, and I fingk we needz a noo
hoomin rool dat awl dorz muss be kep opin at awl timez.

Sundance

I finks dat dis mite be illegul in effury state! I wood haff da
Sheriff giff her a gud tawkin to, while you hurk in her shooze!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/27/2009 7:54:30 PM
Old April 28th 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna dat iz jus wrong no matterz what side of da door u iz
on. I didn know hoomanz kud lock u away from demslevez. WE geta loked in
da dog kage but we iz all in dere togetherz. U shud kall da sherifz, yez u
shud.
. ..

Old April 28th 09, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

ov korze yu weer!
Heow dare hur twik yu lyke dat!
Hewlllp!!! Powleeeeezzzze!!!!!

---
Pitô.ônya

Old April 28th 09, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

I fingk she sed sumfing bowt not likin da way I wuz remindin herownself,
sumfing bowt likin herown bukz in one peece. I wudnt haf to remind her if
we had fudz alla time.

Sundance

"Granby" wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O T anna dat iz jus wrong no matterz what side of da door u iz
on. I didn know hoomanz kud lock u away from demslevez. WE geta loked in
da dog kage but we iz all in dere togetherz. U shud kall da sherifz, yez
u shud.
. ..

Old April 28th 09, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

4/27/2009 7:54:30 PM- Hide quoted text -

Wew dere is pawbablee basicwee a langwich pawblem. Pwaps iffn yoo
added sign langwich she mite go "OH, I see", wike pointink yur nose at
fings an jumpeen bak an forst, sew on. In akdishun to speekeen ob
kors. Gud luk. I fink dat tweetment ob yoo wuz woeful an shaymful.
MeOwy, hoo meows AN poinks hurown nose at fings.
Old April 28th 09, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:54:01 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's nimble, little paws
typed:

Wew dere is pawbablee basicwee a langwich pawblem. Pwaps iffn yoo
added sign langwich she mite go "OH, I see", wike pointink yur nose at
fings an jumpeen bak an forst, sew on. In akdishun to speekeen ob
kors.

And ob cawze, if'n none ob dat wurks, peeing in her shooze will get
yur point across....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/28/2009 1:28:40 PM
Old April 30th 09, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez we wuuld vote fur diz rule, Trudi, glarin atta tv rum...

absulti, Stormmee starin atta offize where furri goez by hizownsef, wifowt
her