Catnapper

Old July 5th 07, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Default Catnapper

This morning's paper front page headlined this story about a 17 year
old cat that was kidnapped

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/ottawa/stor...er-070704.html

Old July 5th 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Winnie wrote:
This morning's paper front page headlined this story about a 17 year
old cat that was kidnapped

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/ottawa/stor...er-070704.html

As with all news reports, it's biased. Who knows if the cat will try to
find its way home? Probably not. Who knows if it was abused? Probably
not. But the idea of a cat running the streets for 2-3 days before
reporting in disturbs me. It may indeed be enjoying an idyllic country life
by a lake, away from traffic hazards. We all know how I feel about cats
running loose. But that's in the U.S., not in the U.K. where things seem to
be different. shrug

Jill

Old July 5th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rhonda

What do you think about it, Winnie?

Rhonda

Old July 5th 07, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-07-04 20:42:35 -0500, Winnie said:

This morning's paper front page headlined this story about a 17 year
old cat that was kidnapped

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/ottawa/stor...er-070704.html

Wow. I wonder if the person will give the cat back or if they can be
tracked down. I'm all for indoor cats, but 17, you know, he's done
fine. You have to wonder what the real story is.