Kweschun about smurgling techniques

Old May 14th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default Kweschun about smurgling techniques

Mine Paw finks dat I am a unique kitty cuz of mineown special smurgling
techniques. I don't know if I iz really unique, so I fought I ought to ask
you guys if anyone else duz da same kind of smurgles dat I do.

I waits until one or bof of mine hoomans are in bed. Den I starts to
smurgle like any other kitty. But once I get started smurgling mineown
back legs gets moving. Mineown back legs walks in a circle while I is
kneading. I sort of turns on a circle while I smurgles. Iz usually makes
several full revolutions afore I is done. Since da hoomins is usually in
da way, mine behind end climbs up over da hoomin-lumps while I doing dis.
I gets lots of exercise dis way!

Den when I is done smurgling I show dat I is da Mighty BlanketMaster
Kitty, by pullin da blanket off da bed and into da hallway.

Ranger
The Mighty Blanketmaster Cat
Old May 14th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 14, 2:52*pm, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
Mine Paw finks dat I am a unique kitty cuz of mineown special smurgling
techniques. I don't know if I iz really unique, so I fought I ought to ask
you guys if anyone else duz da same kind of smurgles dat I do.

I waits until one or bof of mine hoomans are in bed. Den I starts to
smurgle like any other kitty. But once I get started smurgling mineown
back legs gets moving. Mineown back legs walks in a circle while I is
kneading. I sort of turns on a circle while I smurgles. Iz usually makes
several full revolutions afore I is done. Since da hoomins is usually in
da way, mine behind end climbs up over da hoomin-lumps while I doing dis.
I gets lots of exercise dis way!

Den when I is done smurgling I show dat I is da Mighty BlanketMaster
Kitty, by pullin da blanket off da bed and into da hallway.

Ranger, yoo is da MAN. Der iz no wun wike yooo. Wee iz in aw ub yor
snurglitude.

--
WooToo

Old May 14th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Wed, 14 May 2008 14:03:43 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna I likex ta steal der blaketz too. Willow helpz me
sometimez.

I fink it sounds like we needs a Blanket Master's Club.

Ranger
Old May 14th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

On Wednesday 14 May 2008 14:52, Ranger Greykitten wrote:

[...]

That bit about pulling the blanket into da hallway is a nice touch. No
I have ever walked around in circles like that while kneading. It
seems tu me that it's your special signature move.

Cinnamon

--
Peace,
Fred
Old May 15th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Wed, 14 May 2008 13:52:06 -0500, Ranger Greykitten's nimble, little
paws typed:

[...]

Wow! Dis is da most innerestink smurgling teknik dat I'fe herd ov!
While hez reedink in bed, I jus do happy pawz on da hoomanz belly wif
an arched back. Den I lays down by hiz side on my bak so dat my belly
furz is just unner hiz hand. He gets da hint an strokes mine liddle
belly!

An now you iz a BlanketMaster too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/14/2008 7:33:46 PM
Old May 15th 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 14, 7:36 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
[...]

Dat is gudgud, aldo gnot az radikal az da Ranger. I yam a simpul gurl
myselph. I yoosually div unner da cuvvers an come bak out until mynown
widdl hed is showin. An den Uncl Bill skritchz mynown hed an wee tak
about r meomie an purr at eech ubber. Or I li dowun beside hiz
owetstretched arm, da wun dat iz down wen hee iz lyin on hisown side.
An da arm an me hugs eech uvver an hiz han rubs an skritchz mynown hed
an eeers.

--
WooToo
Cuddlyseep is speshul,

Old May 15th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_4_]

[...]

I tink dat I hab lotz tu lern.
I sneekz up on da bed wen Meowmee an Pawpaw ar asweep.
Den I getz between da twu payerz of legz.
Dere I shtay tykk mornink. I getz mine mornink skritchez an den
brekkyfuzt.

Pit2nya

Old May 15th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 14, 10:28 pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
[...]

Dat seem furry norml. Der iz no gneed to due annyfing fancy. I lie on
meomie Micki's pillow an nap. Effery wunce in wile I groom her hair so
shee haz nice hairdoo in da morning. Shee iz offun kwite soup-rized by
da rezultss wen shee wakes up.

--
Sunrise

Old May 15th 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_4_]

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
[...]

Pawpaw sez dat mine sisfur (RB) Dyna, uzt tu du dat reeel gud.
I neffrr tayzted hoomin furz.

Pit2nya