I yam in da d*g howze :`-(

Old May 14th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default I yam in da d*g howze :`-(

Hihi OT
Yer furry welcome. Yes, et iz okay tew waff. waffing is gudgud for da soul,
sez Meowmie. We wuv yew alz n granby tew.
Heddbumps
Mosey

Diz iz O T anna fangu I didnt fink dat it wuz so funni, Butted, I guez ta
da oftherz it kud seem dat wayz. It iz ok iffin u laffz.
"Mosey =^. .^=" ...
HiHi OT wow, dat wuz funny uff herself tew do to yew. Meomoie kant bite
mee cuz herself haz no toofies uf herown n hur denturez dunt fitt rite
sew she jest yellz at Pipps wen she duz dat. Pipps dont doo dat gnow
more. Fangu fur dat infurmashion
Heddbumpz
Mosey

Hihi diz iz O T anna I shudnt tell uze guyz diz kauze u won like it but
I onct bitted da gramby a lotz. Don kno why, just did itselfz. One day
her grabbed me anna bitted myown ear reali haredz. I neffer effer
bitted herownselfz againz.
"Mosey =^. .^="
My neece Pipps bited meowmie hardhardn wikes tew skratch hur tew...
wzup wit dat?
Pipps iz a braaaaat!!
Mosey
YAAAWN
Oh, Toonya! I know itz confuseng. I bit my Meowmee so hard wonce dat
da TED wanted her tu go tu da mergency ruum. Hur hand was too stiff tu
rite for a week.

Bear bites her a LOT an she hates it. An my sisfur Honeycat slashes
hur.

Itz very confuseng beeng a kitty sumtimes. But you know dat we all
luff mew a LOT!

Lucy

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
I bited mine Meowmee.
We wuz shayrin uh chayer, an hur reetsht bak tu pet me,
an I bited hur hard. Hur hazza punk-shur on da top an uhn
uglee blud blyztur on da bottum ov hur furr-finker.
Hur iz angree attid me an wunt stop furrownin an hissin at me.

Mine tummy feelz funny.

Old May 14th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

Iam sew sorry dat Unkl Fred iz cryin. I gnow yew misses dem but Meowmie iz
prayin fur tings tew be bedder fur yew n Unkle Fred. It will awl be bedder
soon
nosepoinks
Mosey

I'ze neffer bitted Fred, but Ryan has wen he wuz wif us a long time
ago. ennyway, Fred just let out a little noise like cryin and Ryan
stopped cuz he didn't reely want to hurted him.

Cinnamon, mising Ryan an effen Diana tuu.

On Monday 12 May 2008 18:36, Granby wrote:

Diz iz O T anna fangu I didnt fink dat it wuz so funni, Butted, I guez
ta da
oftherz it kud seem dat wayz. It iz ok iffin u laffz.
. ..

--
Peace,
Fred

Old May 14th 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

Poor Cinnamon. Heis sew sadd bout yer situashun but tings will be bedder
soon.
Meowmie prays fur yew awl da time dat tings will be bedder and dey will.
Wuv
Mosey
PUUUUUURRS
"Fred"
Yes a little bit. He was with me this morning before I got up and
enjoyed a good brushing. Of course as soon as people started getting
up, he disappeared. He spends the day in my closet in the same place.
I go to him several times and stick my arm in to pet him and he seems
appreciative, but he won't come out.
We'll have to slowly get him used to the other hoomans in the
house.

On Monday 12 May 2008 19:19, Granby wrote:

How is Cinnamon doing? Anymore relaxed?
"Fred"
I'ze neffer bitted Fred, but Ryan has wen he wuz wif us a long
time
ago. ennyway, Fred just let out a little noise like cryin and Ryan
stopped cuz he didn't reely want to hurted him.

Cinnamon, mising Ryan an effen Diana tuu.

On Monday 12 May 2008 18:36, Granby wrote:

Diz iz O T anna fangu I didnt fink dat it wuz so funni, Butted, I
guez ta da
oftherz it kud seem dat wayz. It iz ok iffin u laffz.
. ..

Old May 14th 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Can't you bring them in one at a time. You no socialize them with him. The
other two are doing so well, have you ever considered that maybe the three
of them should be together? I don't mean to be mean but this can't be good
for Cinnamon.
"Mosey =^. .^=" wrote in message
news
[...]

. ..

Old May 15th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Just to clarify, Unca Fred is not cryin! When Ryan was starting to
bite hisownself, years ago, Fred meowed *like* he was cryin to let Ryan
know that he wus hurting hisownself. Tha point of the story is that
Ryan stopped biting so hard and learned just what tooth pressure was OK
when chewin of Fred's feet. (Ryan has a foot fetish). No discipline
nor punishment was involved, just an appeal to Ryans sensitivity and
caring for Fred. That's what that story wuz about!

Cinnamon.

On Wednesday 14 May 2008 17:51, Mosey =^. .^= wrote:

Iam sew sorry dat Unkl Fred iz cryin. I gnow yew misses dem but
Meowmie iz
prayin fur tings tew be bedder fur yew n Unkle Fred. It will awl be
bedder soon
nosepoinks
Mosey

I'ze neffer bitted Fred, but Ryan has wen he wuz wif us a long
time
ago. ennyway, Fred just let out a little noise like cryin and Ryan
stopped cuz he didn't reely want to hurted him.

Cinnamon, mising Ryan an effen Diana tuu.

On Monday 12 May 2008 18:36, Granby wrote:

Diz iz O T anna fangu I didnt fink dat it wuz so funni, Butted, I
guez ta da
oftherz it kud seem dat wayz. It iz ok iffin u laffz.
. ..

Old May 15th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 14, 10:47 pm, Fred wrote:
Just to clarify, Unca Fred is not cryin! When Ryan was starting to
bite hisownself, years ago, Fred meowed *like* he was cryin to let Ryan
know that he wus hurting hisownself. Tha point of the story is that
Ryan stopped biting so hard and learned just what tooth pressure was OK
when chewin of Fred's feet. (Ryan has a foot fetish). No discipline
nor punishment was involved, just an appeal to Ryans sensitivity and
caring for Fred. That's what that story wuz about!

Cinnamon.

Dat iss a gudgud storeee. Uncl Fred is reel smart to doo dat. Wen I
nip Uncl Bill he jus stops pettin mee for a minut an say 'don bited.'
He gnowz it iz jus luv bites. Wen Buddy parrut bites sumwun dey
yooshually die. Dat mak makin frenz agan tuff.

--
WooToo

Old May 16th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^= Mosey =^. .^= is offline
Banned

"Will in New Haven" ...
On May 14, 10:47 pm, Fred :
Just to clarify, Unca Fred is not cryin! When Ryan was starting
bite hisownself, years ago, Fred meowed *like* he was cryin to let Ryan
know that he wus hurting hisownself. Tha point of the story is that
Ryan stopped biting so hard and learned just what tooth pressure was OK
when chewin of Fred's feet. (Ryan has a foot fetish). No discipline
nor punishment was involved, just an appeal to Ryans sensitivity and
caring for Fred. That's what that story wuz about!

Cinnamon.

Dat iss a gudgud storeee. Uncl Fred is reel smart to doo dat. Wen I
nip Uncl Bill he jus stops pettin mee for a minut an say 'don bited.'
He gnowz it iz jus luv bites. Wen Buddy parrut bites sumwun dey
yooshually die. Dat mak makin frenz agan tuff.

--
WooToo

Yessssss, dat wuz a gudgud story.bout Fred n a gud ting tew do.
Iam gewad yew iz not bittin Unkle Bill no more.
How kan a bite frum Buddy make sumone die?
Fangu yew Woo Too
nosepoink
Mosey

Old May 16th 08, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 15, 7:28 pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:
"Will in New Haven" ...

On May 14, 10:47 pm, Fred :
[...]

Uncl Bill sez I shud gnought haff SED dat becuz Buddy Parrut has bited
sefferul peepl an Bear, r d*g, an nohbuddy died. Hee doo bite furry
hard, wiff hiz GNOZE.

Buddy, gnotted Uncl Bill.

Uncl Bill sez I wuz ZAJURATIN. I dint gnow I gnew HOWE.

--
WooToo
Old May 16th 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna lemee tell yourownselfz, iffin a parrot bitez u and
meanz it, you knowz u haz been bitted. Dey seemz ta pinch az much az bite,
or so da gramby sayz rubbin da plaze on herown arm where a parrot bitted
herself a longz time ago.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On May 15, 7:28 pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:
"Will in New Haven" ...

On May 14, 10:47 pm, Fred :

Old May 16th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Da parrots bite fur a number uv reesons. One is to test you to see if
you allows it. Ifn they can get away wif bitin yu, then they loose
respect fur you. That's what I red inna book Fred used to haf. It
said parrots luuk for one mate and ifn no uther parrot is around that
mate will be da hooman who louuks after dem. They test thier mates to
se if they are strong enuff. Fred wuz thinking about getting a parrot
a while ago before he got Ryan & Diana. He red about it and how long
parrots live and he figured he wood not get one. Parrots live furry
long sumtimes 65 of 70 years. Ifn Fred left fur da brige, then da
parrot would be furry sad fur a long tyme. He koodn'y have that so he
said no parrot and got usses kitties instead. I think that wuz a
gudgud decision. Also da buuk sayd parrots are like 2 year old hoomans
in there behavyor fur all deyr lifes. Sheesh!

Cinnamon

On Thursday 15 May 2008 20:05, Granby wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna lemee tell yourownselfz, iffin a parrot bitez u
and
meanz it, you knowz u haz been bitted. Dey seemz ta pinch az much az
bite, or so da gramby sayz rubbin da plaze on herown arm where a
parrot bitted herself a longz time ago.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

On May 15, 7:28 pm, "Mosey =^. .^="
wrote: