Barbie iz mizzin

Old May 19th 08, 10:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Barbie iz mizzin

i iz azkin yourselfzta purr fur owrz fozter cat Barbie, her haz goned
mizzin, Furry thinkz hersef getted owt, anna her iz lozt so ifin you kuld
purleze pray dat her iz safe we wulld apurrciate it, Trudi, watchin soft
anna furry be sad,

Old May 19th 08, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

On Monday 19 May 2008 05:01, Stormmee wrote:

i iz azkin yourselfzta purr fur owrz fozter cat Barbie, her haz goned
mizzin, Furry thinkz hersef getted owt, anna her iz lozt so ifin you
kuld purleze pray dat her iz safe we wulld apurrciate it, Trudi,
watchin soft anna furry be sad,

I is purrin fuury hard fur Barbie that she will be safe and found reel
suun. It's not gud to be lozt. I wuz lost wen I wuz a liddle kiddie
and it wuz no fun at all til I found Fred.
Puuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
PPPPuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old May 19th 08, 01:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

i iz azkin yourselfzta purr fur owrz fozter cat Barbie, her haz goned
mizzin, Furry thinkz hersef getted owt, anna her iz lozt so ifin you kuld
purleze pray dat her iz safe we wulld apurrciate it, Trudi, watchin soft
anna furry be sad,

Dats furry, furry scary! All of usses are purring our bestest "Get home
now!" purrs.

Sammy

Old May 19th 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownsef, i wuz hopin her wuld getta new onetruehome butted i duzint
wantz hersef lozed inna aowt, Trudi

Old May 19th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

her leafed inna dark between saturday anna sunday anna hersef iz still gone,
da hoominz iz purti sure her sneaked inna owt, Trudi
Samuel Redcat wrote in message
news
On Mon, 19 May 2008 07:59:49 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

thank yourownsef, i wuz hopin her wuld getta new onetruehome butted i

duzint
wantz hersef lozed inna aowt, Trudi

Duz you guyz haf any plazes inda howse where Barbie could hide? I'z played
tricks on mineown hoomins before where I goes into mineown magical special
places (mine is down in da basement) and hides mineown handsome self. Mine
hoomins has sometimes gone panicky fur hours at a time finking I had
getted out of da howse, when I was really inside all da time.

How long has Barbie been missin?

Sammy

Old May 19th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Mon, 19 May 2008 08:41:30 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

her leafed inna dark between saturday anna sunday anna hersef iz still gone,
da hoominz iz purti sure her sneaked inna owt, Trudi

All uf usses is purrin fur her to come home now. And da hoomins is prayin
too.

Sammy

mine name is Barbie Stormmee Cat community 36 March 23rd 08 12:20 PM
Barbie Stormmee Cat anecdotes 0 January 23rd 08 05:44 PM
barbie not buddy Stormmee Cat anecdotes 8 January 20th 08 10:58 PM
Purrs for Barbie please John Ross Mc Master Cat community 8 May 22nd 07 03:01 AM
Kitty Pee barbie -L. Cat health & behaviour 9 October 7th 06 06:33 AM