Pics of the Orphan Babies

Old June 26th 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default Pics of the Orphan Babies

These babies are definitely not photogenic. ;-) They look like little
aliens no matter what I do with a camera.

They are 16 days old now! I'm pretty encouraged about their chances
of survival, much more so than I was a few days ago. Thanks to
*everyone* who kept the poor little things in their thoughts. They are
starting to toddle around and actually learned to purr. It's the
cutest thing.

http://community.webshots.com/album/559629986TAFCHO

Sherry

Old June 26th 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Caroline S.

On Jun 26, 9:47 am, Sherry wrote:
These babies are definitely not photogenic. ;-) They look like little
aliens no matter what I do with a camera.

They are 16 days old now! I'm pretty encouraged about their chances
of survival, much more so than I was a few days ago. Thanks to
*everyone* who kept the poor little things in their thoughts. They are
starting to toddle around and actually learned to purr. It's the
cutest thing.

http://community.webshots.com/album/559629986TAFCHO

Sherry

But they're cuuuute little aliens
best wishes on being surrogate meowmie. It looks like you're doing a
great job!

Cheers
Caroline S.

Old June 26th 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Jun 26, 9:51 am, "Caroline S." wrote:
snip

But they're cuuuute little aliens
best wishes on being surrogate meowmie. It looks like you're doing a
great job!

Cheers
Caroline S.

I agree on that! They are adorable little aliens. I'm glad to hear
that
they are doing well and working on their cat skills. I'll keep them
in my thoughts.

A friend of mine does a lot of bottle feeding. Since most of the
kittens come to here in less than perfect condition, they usually
look like little aliens for a while. Keep up the great work!

Debbie

Old June 26th 07, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

These babies are definitely not photogenic. ;-) They look like little
aliens no matter what I do with a camera.
They are 16 days old now! I'm pretty encouraged about their chances
of survival, much more so than I was a few days ago. Thanks to
*everyone* who kept the poor little things in their thoughts. They are
starting to toddle around and actually learned to purr. It's the
cutest thing.
http://community.webshots.com/album/559629986TAFCHO

I got a page that said I needed to log in. Can non-members see it?

Old June 26th 07, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Sherry wrote:
These babies are definitely not photogenic. ;-) They look like little
aliens no matter what I do with a camera.

They are 16 days old now! I'm pretty encouraged about their chances
of survival, much more so than I was a few days ago. Thanks to
*everyone* who kept the poor little things in their thoughts. They are
starting to toddle around and actually learned to purr. It's the
cutest thing.

http://community.webshots.com/album/559629986TAFCHO

OMG!!! EEeeekk thud Definitely an alien look about the eyes there. But
not photogenic? They're the cutest! Purrs still going strong for them to
grow and prosper.

Old June 26th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Sherry wrote:
These babies are definitely not photogenic. ;-) They look like little
aliens no matter what I do with a camera.

They are 16 days old now! I'm pretty encouraged about their chances
of survival, much more so than I was a few days ago. Thanks to
*everyone* who kept the poor little things in their thoughts. They are
starting to toddle around and actually learned to purr. It's the
cutest thing.

http://community.webshots.com/album/559629986TAFCHO

Sherry

They're such sweet aliens, You're doing a wonderful job.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old June 26th 07, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:
These babies are definitely not photogenic. ;-) They look like little
aliens no matter what I do with a camera.
They are 16 days old now! I'm pretty encouraged about their chances
of survival, much more so than I was a few days ago. Thanks to
*everyone* who kept the poor little things in their thoughts. They
are starting to toddle around and actually learned to purr. It's the
cutest thing.
http://community.webshots.com/album/559629986TAFCHO

I got a page that said I needed to log in. Can non-members see it?

I can see it without logging in.

Old June 26th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

aw, you know the saying they're so ugly they're cute?
This pair is adorable. And they will get much cuter when
a little older and more defined. But they do look like aliens,
LOL x

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

oups.com...

Old June 26th 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Jun 26, 8:47?am, Sherry wrote:
These babies are definitely not photogenic. ;-) They look like little
aliens no matter what I do with a camera.

They are 16 days old now! I'm pretty encouraged about their chances
of survival, much more so than I was a few days ago. Thanks to
*everyone* who kept the poor little things in their thoughts. They are
starting to toddle around and actually learned to purr. It's the
cutest thing.

http://community.webshots.com/album/559629986TAFCHO

Sherry

LOL when they really start "toddling" around there will be chaos.
Purrs for the Itty Bittys.

Suz&Spicey

Old June 26th 07, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Sherry wrote:
These babies are definitely not photogenic. ;-) They look like little
aliens no matter what I do with a camera.

I'll take those "aliens" to our leader anytime! I think they're lovely

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs