I yam in da d*g howze :`-(

Old May 9th 08, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default I yam in da d*g howze :`-(

I bited mine Meowmee.
We wuz shayrin uh chayer, an hur reetsht bak tu pet me,
an I bited hur hard. Hur hazza punk-shur on da top an uhn
uglee blud blyztur on da bottum ov hur furr-finker.
Hur iz angree attid me an wunt stop furrownin an hissin at me.

Mine tummy feelz funny.

--
Pitô.ônya, Probly not Sweetee rite neow

Old May 9th 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I dunno wy.
I'ze not sik...juzt skayerd.
Maybee hur duzent lub me ennee mooor. :'
--
Pitô.ônya

Hoomin note.
I still love hur, but I shure don't like her at this moment!
Antee Sylvia

Old May 9th 08, 06:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Ize shur her still lubz yoo, Sweetee! She purrobly juss duznt unnerstan why
yoo bited her and sheze skared yoo mite do it agin. Juss giv her sum time
an fingz will be OK agin. Until den, yoo kan kum stay at myown howse if yoo
wantz.

Yur Sunnydanze

. ..

Old May 9th 08, 09:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Toonya, I guaranteez ya it takex more den a bitez to makez your hooman stopz
luffink ya. Willow who has pushed her luck on more than one occasion.

Old May 9th 08, 11:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz sure her lofez you, jzt tell hersef why you bited her anna it will be
ok, Trudi, who knowz diz stuff

Old May 9th 08, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 9, 1:12*am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
I dunno wy.
I'ze not sik...juzt skayerd.
Maybee hur duzent lub me ennee mooor. :'

Ub CORSE hur lubz yoo. da Mommy allus luv usses. Dat iz wut dey doo.
Shee will stop bein angree affur wile. Mebbe iff yoo bee speshul gud
four da hole day, dat wud hep. I hav neffer bited da Mommy butted I
nip Uncl Bill wunce in wile. He stop pettin mee four a fuw seconz an
says 'don' bite' butted he don' stop luvvin mee.

WooToo

Yoo lissen to WooToo an be gud four az long az yoo can STAN it. Yoo
can get bak to normal affer a wile.

--
Maggy May
Old May 9th 08, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Toonya, u jus Purrrr your liddle heartz out and rub againstz herself and she
kant resistz pettink yourownselfz. Hoomanz are so easi. Piglet having
bitten gramby a lot after the man went to the bridge but doesn't now.

Old May 9th 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

On Friday 09 May 2008 10:02, Will in New Haven wrote:

On May 9, 1:12Â*am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
I dunno wy.
I'ze not sik...juzt skayerd.
Maybee hur duzent lub me ennee mooor. :'

Ub CORSE hur lubz yoo. da Mommy allus luv usses. Dat iz wut dey doo.
Shee will stop bein angree affur wile. Mebbe iff yoo bee speshul gud
four da hole day, dat wud hep. I hav neffer bited da Mommy butted I
nip Uncl Bill wunce in wile. He stop pettin mee four a fuw seconz an
says 'don' bite' butted he don' stop luvvin mee.

WooToo

Yoo lissen to WooToo an be gud four az long az yoo can STAN it. Yoo
can get bak to normal affer a wile.

--
Maggy May

Yes indeed. I bit Fred on da side uv da foot las nite while he wuz
sleepin, just to wake hisownself up so he kould pay attenshun tu me.
He forgave me after about two seconds. Uv korse I didn't draw blood.
you has tu lern to give just the right amount uv pinch fur da effekt yu
want.

Cinnamon

--
Peace,
Fred
Old May 9th 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

How are things with Cinnamon? Any easier? Sounds like he is back to
wanting his own way.