Youo will need a tissue

Old May 27th 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Youo will need a tissue

I am so sad today I am sick. A very nice man who works at Wal Mart, this is
so hard to write, lost 6 cats in a fire last night. His apartment was above
a formal Clothes shop and he was not at home. He was having so much trouble
anyway because his family did not approve of his partner.

Please purr and pray for this man, he is having such a tough time right now.

I know the cats are at the bridge but that doesn't help a lot right now.

Old May 27th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 27 May 2008 14:35:23 -0500, Granby wrote:

I am so sad today I am sick. A very nice man who works at Wal Mart, this is
so hard to write, lost 6 cats in a fire last night. His apartment was above
a formal Clothes shop and he was not at home. He was having so much trouble
anyway because his family did not approve of his partner.

Please purr and pray for this man, he is having such a tough time right now.

I know the cats are at the bridge but that doesn't help a lot right now.

Oh no! That is tragic. We're sending our purrs for him.

Amelia
arranging the whole clowder into a meatloafing circle to send group purrs
Old May 27th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

On Tuesday 27 May 2008 15:35, Granby wrote:

I am so sad today I am sick. A very nice man who works at Wal Mart,
this is
so hard to write, lost 6 cats in a fire last night. His apartment was
above
a formal Clothes shop and he was not at home. He was having so much
trouble anyway because his family did not approve of his partner.

Please purr and pray for this man, he is having such a tough time
right now.

I know the cats are at the bridge but that doesn't help a lot right
now.

Lotsa purrrrrrzz fur this man and fur the six kitties to be happy at
the Brig. This is so sad. Can you tell him he is not alone fur all uv
us I'm sure.

Cinnamon.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old May 27th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I am going to print out responses I think will help him and give to him.
He is such a funny man, If I am in there looking at blouses for work and he
walks by, he will stop and tell me if it is "my color" or not. He cared for
his cat like we all do.

Old May 27th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 27, 3:35*pm, "Granby" wrote:
I am so sad today I am sick. A very nice man who works at Wal Mart, this is
so hard to write, lost 6 cats in a fire last night. *His apartment was above
a formal Clothes shop and he was not at home. *He was having so much trouble
anyway because his family did not approve of his partner.

Please purr and pray for this man, he is having such a tough time right now.

I know the cats are at the bridge but that doesn't help a lot right now.

Nuffing will hep rite gnow butted peez tell him dat wee r all purrin
four hiz kitteez. Dey iz free uv pane an feer an jus hav to get onto
der new adBENchur.
I hop it iz da Brij dat wee all dreem uv butted it is somefing bettur
den pane an feer, we gnow dat. An mak shur he gnow it iz gnot his
falt. I wil tell Winnie to greet dem iff he can an mak sur dey get
brekkus.

--
Maggy May, four her household
Cuddleseep is speshul
Old May 28th 08, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

"Granby" wrote:

I am so sad today I am sick. A very nice man who works at Wal Mart, this is
so hard to write, lost 6 cats in a fire last night. His apartment was above
a formal Clothes shop and he was not at home. He was having so much trouble
anyway because his family did not approve of his partner.

Please purr and pray for this man, he is having such a tough time right now.

I know the cats are at the bridge but that doesn't help a lot right now.

Dis is wun ov mymom's nitemares, probly it's *lots* ov Auntees' an
Uncles' nitemares. To haff sumfing happin wenn dey'ze not dere to
help.

Wee no da nice man is inna lot ov payn rite now, an send mennymenny
purrrrrrrrs fur his brokin hart.

Mietze, wiff effurywun
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old May 28th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On May 27, 3:35*pm, "Granby" wrote:
I am so sad today I am sick. A very nice man who works at Wal Mart, this is
so hard to write, lost 6 cats in a fire last night. *His apartment was above
a formal Clothes shop and he was not at home. *He was having so much trouble
anyway because his family did not approve of his partner.

Please purr and pray for this man, he is having such a tough time right now.

I know the cats are at the bridge but that doesn't help a lot right now.

Wat a trajidee. :-( Weez sendin owr purrz fur hiz kittiez' sayf
jurnee tu da Bridj, an fur der daddee hooz hart iz brokin. Weez node
dat alla DaRennieKidz at da bridj wur der tu welkum dem.

DaRennieKidz, Diana and Ryan
Old May 29th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Purrs and prayers on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old May 30th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu for diz. I willz paz diz onta da hooman. Piglet wiping a tear for da
6 kitties even dough her knowz dey iz finez noa.
"Cory" wrote in message
g...
In article c7116d3a-8f46-4161-bed0-ec06b68b8058
@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com, says...
snip...
I hop it iz da Brij dat wee all dreem uv butted it is somefing bettur
den pane an feer, we gnow dat.

An' fur mineownself, dis iz da mostist impurrtint fing uf awl.
Nohmaddur whut yu kitteez imajin Da Bridj tu be, an' effurrykitty
beeleefz sumfin' diffrunt, an' weez awl shuld reespeck dem beleefz, no
dat dere iz no morer payn ur suffrin' ur feer ur sadnezz at Da Bridj.
Yu kin rezt eezee wen yu gitz dere. I iz PAWZITIF uf dat mutsch.

--- Unca Cory (HC)