RIP Stormmees Puter

Old June 4th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default RIP Stormmees Puter

Hihi diz iz O T anna I sposed ta tell all yourownselfez dat da lightnink
monsterz gotted Auntie Softs puter diz day. Unkle Furry iz gonna take
itself to da puter TED jus in kaze it haz some leif left in itselfz.

Old June 4th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz iz O T againz anna I forgodded sumphin. While her iznt here to yell at
mineownself, I wantz ta ask for purrz and prayers for Auntie Softs Mamma.
Aunti Soft iz a private perzon so won't giff any detailz but da Gramby anna
me beliefz in da power of dese fings and wantz all yourown helpz. Fangu in
vance.

Old June 4th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 16:53:12 -0500, Granby wrote:

Diz iz O T againz anna I forgodded sumphin. While her iznt here to yell at
mineownself, I wantz ta ask for purrz and prayers for Auntie Softs Mamma.
Aunti Soft iz a private perzon so won't giff any detailz but da Gramby anna
me beliefz in da power of dese fings and wantz all yourown helpz. Fangu in
vance.

We are purring for Soft's Mama.

If their computer is completely dead, please let me know so I can meow at
my hoomin. My Paw has a couple spare machines sitting around. They're old
and only have something like 256 MB of RAM, but at least one of them ought
to work and Paw and Meowmie could bring you one on Friday.

Amelia
Old June 5th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 4, 5:53 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Diz iz O T againz anna I forgodded sumphin. While her iznt here to yell at
mineownself, I wantz ta ask for purrz and prayers for Auntie Softs Mamma.
Aunti Soft iz a private perzon so won't giff any detailz but da Gramby anna
me beliefz in da power of dese fings and wantz all yourown helpz. Fangu in
vance."Granby"

Wee will purr four Ant Soft's mother. EFFERYWUNZ meowmie is preshus an
shud be treszurd.

--
Maggy May

Old June 5th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_4_]

Furzt ov awl, purrz furr Soft'z muther.
Den purrz furr da puter, at least it's memree.

Pit2nya

Old June 5th 08, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

On Wednesday 04 June 2008 17:56, Amelia T Cat wrote:

On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 16:53:12 -0500, Granby wrote:

Diz iz O T againz anna I forgodded sumphin. While her iznt here to
yell at mineownself, I wantz ta ask for purrz and prayers for Auntie
Softs Mamma. Aunti Soft iz a private perzon so won't giff any detailz
but da Gramby anna
me beliefz in da power of dese fings and wantz all yourown helpz.
Fangu in vance.

We are purring for Soft's Mama.

If their computer is completely dead, please let me know so I can meow
at my hoomin. My Paw has a couple spare machines sitting around.
They're old and only have something like 256 MB of RAM, but at least
one of them ought to work and Paw and Meowmie could bring you one on
Friday.

Amelia

Puurrrrzzz fur Soft's Meowmie frum usses tuu,... 'n we hope Soft is
duin well as well.
Fangu O T fur bringin it tu owr atenshun.

Cinnamon & Fred in Catnada.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old June 5th 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 16:53:12 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws typed:

Diz iz O T againz anna I forgodded sumphin. While her iznt here to yell at
mineownself, I wantz ta ask for purrz and prayers for Auntie Softs Mamma.
Aunti Soft iz a private perzon so won't giff any detailz but da Gramby anna
me beliefz in da power of dese fings and wantz all yourown helpz. Fangu in
vance.

We iz sendink owr purrs fur Soft's mom!
Purrrrrrr...............................

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/5/2008 12:07:06 AM
Old June 7th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Ov *cors* wee'ze will purrrrrrrrr fur Auntee Soft's mom. Wee hope
shee is justfine.

Mietze wiff effurywun

"Granby" wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O T anna I sposed ta tell all yourownselfez dat da lightnink
monsterz gotted Auntie Softs puter diz day. Unkle Furry iz gonna take
itself to da puter TED jus in kaze it haz some leif left in itselfz.

--
Remove the first m to reply

What's Your Puter Screensaver?? Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 39 February 18th 08 11:23 PM
Puter Granby Cat community 1 January 27th 08 12:59 PM
'Puter whirrs Yowie Cat anecdotes 11 June 9th 05 11:14 PM
got my 'puter back Duke of Url Cat anecdotes 25 January 26th 05 12:52 AM
New 'puter(s) Stacey Cat anecdotes 4 December 13th 03 02:05 PM