Purrz four Sashi

Old June 6th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Purrz four Sashi

Mine Ant Sara haz a d*g namd Sashi an Sashi iz sik. Her wen to da
merjunsee TED las nite an wee iz wating four gnus.

Sashi SKARED mee wen me an my meowmie was livin wiff Ant Sara in
Saraland, butted I waz a reel skaredy cat den an shee neffur tryde to
hurt mee. An shee iz a furry loyal doggie hoo heps take car ub my
neese Hailie. Sew pleez purr four hur.

WooToo

Human note: Sashi is a big Lab-Malamute mix who has been Sara's dog
since before she got married. I still remember her, as a pudgy little
puppy, finishing her food eagerly and then looking down into her bowl
and crying. I don't know what symptoms she had or anything.

--
Will in New Haven

Old June 7th 08, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 14:41:24 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

Mine Ant Sara haz a d*g namd Sashi an Sashi iz sik. Her wen to da
merjunsee TED las nite an wee iz wating four gnus.

Sashi SKARED mee wen me an my meowmie was livin wiff Ant Sara in
Saraland, butted I waz a reel skaredy cat den an shee neffur tryde to
hurt mee. An shee iz a furry loyal doggie hoo heps take car ub my
neese Hailie. Sew pleez purr four hur.

WooToo

Human note: Sashi is a big Lab-Malamute mix who has been Sara's dog
since before she got married. I still remember her, as a pudgy little
puppy, finishing her food eagerly and then looking down into her bowl
and crying. I don't know what symptoms she had or anything.

Purrs and love from Beauty and Cinder!

Old June 7th 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

On Friday 06 June 2008 17:41, Will in New Haven wrote:

Mine Ant Sara haz a d*g namd Sashi an Sashi iz sik. Her wen to da
merjunsee TED las nite an wee iz wating four gnus.

Sashi SKARED mee wen me an my meowmie was livin wiff Ant Sara in
Saraland, butted I waz a reel skaredy cat den an shee neffur tryde to
hurt mee. An shee iz a furry loyal doggie hoo heps take car ub my
neese Hailie. Sew pleez purr four hur.

WooToo

Human note: Sashi is a big Lab-Malamute mix who has been Sara's dog
since before she got married. I still remember her, as a pudgy little
puppy, finishing her food eagerly and then looking down into her bowl
and crying. I don't know what symptoms she had or anything.

--
Will in New Haven

I'll purrrr fur Sashi. I hopes the TED can figure it out and help her.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old June 7th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Jun 6, 5:41*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Mine Ant Sara haz a d*g namd Sashi an Sashi iz sik. Her wen to da
merjunsee TED las nite an wee iz wating four gnus.

Sashi SKARED mee wen me an my meowmie was livin wiff Ant Sara in
Saraland, butted I waz a reel skaredy cat den an shee neffur tryde to
hurt mee. An shee iz a furry loyal doggie hoo heps take car ub my
neese Hailie. Sew pleez purr four hur.

WooToo

Human note: Sashi is a big Lab-Malamute mix who has been Sara's dog
since before she got married. I still remember her, as a pudgy little
puppy, finishing her food eagerly and then looking down into her bowl
and crying. I don't know what symptoms she had or anything.

--
Will in New Haven

Purrs speedin on der way fur Sashi-dog fur da TED tu fynd owt watz
rong an mayk it bedder.

DaRennieKidz, Diana and Ryan
Old June 7th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

I haz not knowed ennee d*gs myownself, but Meowmie sez dere are sum furry
nice wunz, so we iz purrin fur Sashi.

Sundance

Old June 9th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 8, 4:43 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Purrz from ourown houze. Piglet gathering everyone in a circle.

Fangyu Piglett an effurybuddy. Herself iz still at da TED's an wee
still hopin shee will be ok.

--
WooToo

Old June 9th 08, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=^. .^=`[_2_]

"Will in New Haven"
Mine Ant Sara haz a d*g namd Sashi an Sashi iz sik. Her wen to da
merjunsee TED las nite an wee iz wating four gnus.

Sashi SKARED mee wen me an my meowmie was livin wiff Ant Sara in
Saraland, butted I waz a reel skaredy cat den an shee neffur tryde to
hurt mee. An shee iz a furry loyal doggie hoo heps take car ub my
neese Hailie. Sew pleez purr four hur.

WooToo

Ohh deer, dat poor dawgie. Iam sendingh my biggust purrz fer Sashi tew feel
awl bedder. N Iam purring fur Unkl Will not tew wurry.
Wuv
Mosey

Old June 9th 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Sashi cam home

Sashi iz at hom gnow an shee iz gnot in mediate danjur, I fink. Dey
givd her lotsa medxin four her liver.

keeps r toes crosst.

--
WooToo

Purrz fur Onyx... Cory Cat community 22 June 1st 07 06:22 AM
Could we getz some d*g purrz? Harri Roadcat Cat community 21 January 12th 07 11:24 AM
Purrz fur a d*g Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 14 December 3rd 06 07:35 AM
More purrz... Cory Cat community 8 October 22nd 06 05:07 AM
PURRZ!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 4 October 18th 03 07:43 AM