I needz uh gurlfrend

Old December 29th 09, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default I needz uh gurlfrend

inny taykerz? I am 7 yeers old n wike tew pway.
iam lonly...willingh tew shayer nip n toyz
Will port innywere..
I gotz titlez tew, imprezzed yut??
Luffs
Mosey
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah, Diplocat 2 Catnada

Old December 29th 09, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 28, 11:53*pm, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:
inny taykerz? *I am 7 yeers old n wike tew pway.
iam lonly...willingh tew shayer nip n toyz
Will port innywere..
I gotz titlez tew, imprezzed yut??
Luffs
Mosey
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah, Diplocat 2 Catnada

I yam imprezzid. I am awso lonly.
Buttid I wont shayr mine meowmiez lap.
Neffurdawess, we cud go onna dayt. An afurwurds yoo can comm ofur and
sit in mine cat twee. It haffs da nip awweddy in itted.
Wuv, MeOwy
Old December 29th 09, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"MeOwy"
On Dec 28, 11:53 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:
inny taykerz? I am 7 yeers old n wike tew pway.
iam lonly...willingh tew shayer nip n toyz
Will port innywere..
I gotz titlez tew, imprezzed yut??
Luffs
Mosey
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah, Diplocat 2 Catnada

I yam imprezzid. I am awso lonly.
Buttid I wont shayr mine meowmiez lap.
Neffurdawess, we cud go onna dayt. An afurwurds yoo can comm ofur and
sit in mine cat twee. It haffs da nip awweddy in itted.
Wuv, MeOwy

Hihi MeOwy
I unnerstund ubawot yer mwowmiez lap, sew gnow wurriez.
Wull I wud lufff tew go onna dayt wiff yoo..yoo gotted inny pwans fer
Noo Yeerz Eff?
How bowt we go ryde da big bawl in TimeZ Sqare n den aftur we sae
Happee Noo Yeer, yup, we cood go bak tew yer pwace n hab sum nip...
dat saownsz gud tew mee.
Wuv
Mosey

Old December 30th 09, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

trudi takez owt herown skort buk, makez sum notez inna mancat sekshun,...
den refurz to da girlcat sheshun...

dear mosey, i thinkz you shuld say you haf kitz ... butted besidez dat i
thinkz you will haf sum innerestz...

trudi markz who she thinkz will be innerested.

--
Have a great day

Old December 30th 09, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

trudi smilez to hersef, checks off one of the namez on herz lizt, makez sum
more notez anna closes da buk fur now

--
Have a great day

Old December 30th 09, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FweLiX

dis iz wut wun innertested kitty sed wen i wuz weeding da newz:

meow, meowy, meowee, mweeee. new ears weave. da pways iz inna sevven
tings buk. (dat naym iz hoo yoosta owndit in dat pwace)
a pwace to beegin the celaberashun maibee. Wiss at weast a wun our
kawentdown. Eye wil bee derr iffin summun ports by to vizzit. Ya, nips
'n shampayne.

meow, meeyow, meooooowuh

Old December 30th 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

YeUp, I hab tew kitz, BobQat n Mimzy n dat bigbig howse tew..member?
Da kitz r gnow trubble.
I hab fings tew doo beenG a AmbassaCat n PoOBah fingys.
Butted I doo hab tyme fur daytez n wood wike tew meetz a nise gurl.
Fangu trudi...mrrrrrrrrT??
Luffs
Mosey
--hopEyful

Old December 31st 09, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

Default Meow FweLiX

Iz yer hoomin da Jack uff Thornz dat meowmie gnowz??
Iffen he iz, he iz a furry nise hoomin.
Comon n port wiff usses tew awl da pwases we r goingH tew.
Mosey

Old December 31st 09, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FweLiX

Me-yeah-ow

Buddat Jack izza naym ferr a noo cattoon cateracter calming sooon, not
a hoomin ennimorres.
Mighn ohn hoomin d sided dey wikes tubee a nonny mouse.
Wiff defferenz pwetend masx too ware ferr da mennie krayzee meowing an
scwibbling ting too doos.
Eye wuz tinkening abowt dat spayss needel ubuv Seeatell.
Beemening sum quazy tuffs frum sum kitty pwanett fwum da bigg
outsdaspayce.
Den yous kitties gettsit, den yous kitties sendding its, den mine
kittie bwayn heers diss two.
Wy dat like dat?

FeLiX Feewix FeeLiX

Old December 31st 09, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

"FweLiX"
Me-yeah-ow

Yeaaaaaaaah? Mrrrrrrrrt!!

Buddat Jack izza naym ferr a noo cattoon cateracter calming sooon, not
a hoomin ennimorres.
Mighn ohn hoomin d sided dey wikes tubee a nonny mouse.
Wiff defferenz pwetend masx too ware ferr da mennie krayzee meowing an
scwibbling ting too doos.

I totully unnerstund...

Eye wuz tinkening abowt dat spayss needel ubuv Seeatell.
Beemening sum quazy tuffs frum sum kitty pwanett fwum da bigg
outsdaspayce.
Den yous kitties gettsit, den yous kitties sendding its, den mine
kittie bwayn heers diss two.
Wy dat like dat?

FeLiX Feewix FeeLiX

Cuz we jest doo dat heer.
Waffs. Moar kitties laynding awl da thyme.

Mosey, thuh FuzzFace