Purrs for potential new DH :))

Old January 4th 05, 03:57 PM
Pat

Default Purrs for potential new DH :))

If this dream comes true I'll be overjoyed. Looks like it *is* going to
happen, and soon. I just need to find a house/catsitter so I can visit him
in south Florida. Any spare purrs toward that goal would be most heartily
welcomed. It's been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely time!

Old January 4th 05, 04:04 PM
CatNipped

"Pat" wrote in message
If this dream comes true I'll be overjoyed. Looks like it *is* going to
happen, and soon. I just need to find a house/catsitter so I can visit him
in south Florida. Any spare purrs toward that goal would be most heartily
welcomed. It's been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely time!

Another "ZZ TOP" fan!

Purrs that everything goes well.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 4th 05, 04:06 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:04:01 -0600, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

"Pat" wrote in message
If this dream comes true I'll be overjoyed. Looks like it *is* going to
happen, and soon. I just need to find a house/catsitter so I can visit him
in south Florida. Any spare purrs toward that goal would be most heartily
welcomed. It's been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely time!

Another "ZZ TOP" fan!

That's Led Zeppelin! Or a Cadillac commercial.

Speaking of Top, though, I recently saw them on the DVD of Eric
Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival. They are aging well-- they
look just like they did fifteen years ago.

Theresa
Old January 4th 05, 04:10 PM
CatNipped

"Pat" wrote in message
If this dream comes true I'll be overjoyed. Looks like it *is* going to
happen, and soon. I just need to find a house/catsitter so I can visit
him
in south Florida. Any spare purrs toward that goal would be most
heartily
welcomed. It's been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely time!

Another "ZZ TOP" fan!

That's Led Zeppelin! Or a Cadillac commercial.

Argh! Why do I always do that!!! I also get Aerosmith and Poison mixed up
to for some reason!

Speaking of Top, though, I recently saw them on the DVD of Eric
Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival. They are aging well-- they
look just like they did fifteen years ago.

ROFL! Yep, they've always looked like scuzzy old men!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Theresa

Old January 4th 05, 04:16 PM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

Pat wrote:
If this dream comes true I'll be overjoyed. Looks like it *is* going to
happen, and soon. I just need to find a house/catsitter so I can visit him
in south Florida. Any spare purrs toward that goal would be most heartily
welcomed. It's been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely time!

Our best purrs are headed your way!
Old January 4th 05, 04:17 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:10:28 -0600, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

.. .

"Pat" wrote in message
If this dream comes true I'll be overjoyed. Looks like it *is* going to
happen, and soon. I just need to find a house/catsitter so I can visit
him
in south Florida. Any spare purrs toward that goal would be most
heartily
welcomed. It's been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely time!

Another "ZZ TOP" fan!

That's Led Zeppelin! Or a Cadillac commercial.

Argh! Why do I always do that!!! I also get Aerosmith and Poison mixed up
to for some reason!

Heehee. Steven Tyler is the one with the lips. No that's Mick
Jagger. No, he's the disgusting old man-- aww, forget it.

Speaking of Top, though, I recently saw them on the DVD of Eric
Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival. They are aging well-- they
look just like they did fifteen years ago.

ROFL! Yep, they've always looked like scuzzy old men!! ;

There, you see! That's how to make the transition!

Theresa
Old January 4th 05, 04:58 PM
jmcquown

Pat wrote:
If this dream comes true I'll be overjoyed. Looks like it *is* going
to happen, and soon. I just need to find a house/catsitter so I can
visit him in south Florida. Any spare purrs toward that goal would be
most heartily welcomed. It's been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely
time!

Purrs headed your way! Florida should be much warmer than what you're used
to this time of year.

Jill

Old January 4th 05, 05:04 PM
Pat

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

That's Led Zeppelin! Or a Cadillac commercial.

After I sent the post I realized the actual words a

It's been a long time been a long time been a long lonely lonely lonely
lonely lonely time.... I left out too longs and one lonely.

Old January 4th 05, 05:39 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-04, Pat penned:
If this dream comes true I'll be overjoyed. Looks like it *is* going to
happen, and soon. I just need to find a house/catsitter so I can visit him
in south Florida. Any spare purrs toward that goal would be most heartily
welcomed. It's been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely time!

Grats and good luck!

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old January 4th 05, 05:54 PM
Irulan

aw, purrs and prayers that you do find that new DH.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Pat" wrote in message
If this dream comes true I'll be overjoyed. Looks like it *is* going to
happen, and soon. I just need to find a house/catsitter so I can visit him
in south Florida. Any spare purrs toward that goal would be most heartily
welcomed. It's been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely time!

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM