Back on the train

Old February 25th 05, 08:05 AM
Miss Violette

I willz luf a ride wif you onna waterz, Tiger, hopin hiz lof likez da waterz
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
With a screech of brakes, and the whoosing of steam, the Orient Eggspress
pulls into the train staion in Venice. Pierre's voice is heard: "Bonjour
kitteez, we are entering Venice, where we will spend the day before

heading
to Trieste. Enjoy your day, kitteez!"

Anaïs turns to Tiger and wraps her fluffy tail around him: "Mmmmm, my
luff, shall we take a liddle gondola ride?"

she waves to Samantha and her cousins "Gurlz, do you want to have dinner
togeffur tonight?" And thinks to herself, "I wonder if da Captain and the
Inspektor know that this is where Gaetano Tartuffo getz off?"

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/23/2005 12:34:38 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old February 25th 05, 04:26 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 02:05:21 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

I willz luf a ride wif you onna waterz, Tiger, hopin hiz lof likez da waterz

Wonderful, my luff! Itz a bootiful day, an I knoze where dere iz
kitty-gondolas. Letz go!

Petite Persian and big yello boycat stroll paw-in-paw through Venice

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/25/2005 11:24:36 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old February 25th 05, 07:19 PM
Adam

OK. I need you to help with the investigation to find out which kitty
stole the jewels. Can you do that?

Clarence

Sure, if not 2 meni wds.

Louise (cat of few words)
Old February 25th 05, 07:21 PM
Adam

Louise is a very smart kitty!

Clarence

I am!

Louise

And maybe in four years you'll be able to win the presidential
election. I'll probably retire then!

Clarence

Not sure.

L.
Old February 25th 05, 07:26 PM
Adam

Fatcat weys 10000000000000 & I wap hur!

Louise

Who's Fatcat?

Clarence

Girtha

L.

Do you have a picture somewhere that we can look at of her?

Clarence, wanting to see a 10000000000000 cat

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/V.../1998fame.html

L.
==========
Hoomin note: For the best pictures of her, join the Great Girtha Fan
Club! Email me for details on free membership.

Unca Adam, Corresponding Secretary, GGFC
--
Email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net
Old February 25th 05, 07:28 PM
Adam

[From far away we hear Louise go:]

Hisssssssspit!

Louise

Clarence slowly sneaks up on the hissing sound he hears.

Grrrrrr...

Louise

Clarence pauses a second to locate the growling. He continues
sneaking towards it.

Grr... [slink slink slink]

"Lovable Louise"

Clarence starts to hear a slinking sound and slowly sneaks towards it.
He thinks it's getting louder and that he's getting closer.

Snarrrl... runrunrun downthestairs downthestairs

"Lovable Louise"
Old February 26th 05, 01:04 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
I am sorry that happened, Miss Violette, protective of her friend

It's ok.

Do you want to help me find her? She's slinking away and growling.

Clarence

Old February 26th 05, 01:06 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
OK. I need you to help with the investigation to find out which

kitty
stole the jewels. Can you do that?

Clarence

Sure, if not 2 meni wds.

Louise (cat of few words)

It shouldn't be. You get to search the rooms of some of the cats and
look for the jewels. Then you report back to the Inspector and Captain
Midnight.

Clarence

Old February 26th 05, 01:06 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Louise is a very smart kitty!

Clarence

I am!

Louise

And maybe in four years you'll be able to win the presidential
election. I'll probably retire then!

Clarence

Not sure.

L.

Not sure you'll want to run again?

Clarence

Old February 26th 05, 01:09 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Fatcat weys 10000000000000 & I wap hur!

Louise

Who's Fatcat?

Clarence

Girtha

L.

Do you have a picture somewhere that we can look at of her?

Clarence, wanting to see a 10000000000000 cat

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/V.../1998fame.html

L.
Hoomin note: For the best pictures of her, join the Great Girtha Fan
Club! Email me for details on free membership.

Unca Adam, Corresponding Secretary, GGFC
--
Email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

She's pretty but she doesn't really look huge like I thought she
would!!!!

Clarence, getting ready to email Uncle Adam