Urgent purr request[

Old March 16th 12, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Urgent purr request[

fang ursefz, we needs alla purrz we kan get, OEJ
"Sundance" wrote in message
Oh, no! Weze purrin fur Unka Furry!

Sundance, for his house

"Community Cats" wrote in message
[A very somber Piglett slowly goes before the Community Cats.]

Frendz, I haz a purr request. Unka Furry is in da hospitalz anna him anna
Auntie Soft needz ur prayers an purrz. Dem is still running testz. Jus
please purr anna pray really hard fur himself.

Piglett

Old March 16th 12, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

fang ursefz we juzt wantz him to get betterer, OEJ
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
On 6 Mar 2012 01:02:58 GMT, Community Cats wrote:

[A very somber Piglett slowly goes before the Community Cats.]

Frendz, I haz a purr request. Unka Furry is in da hospitalz anna him anna
Auntie Soft needz ur prayers an purrz. Dem is still running testz. Jus
please purr anna pray really hard fur himself.

Piglett

We iz purrink dat Unka Furry gets bedder fast!

--
Purrs,

Cybčle & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/7/2012 7:19:55 PM

Old March 16th 12, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 03/16/2012 11:46 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
fang ursef, da furee iz now home anna himz iz sum betterer but der iza long
way to go, OEJ
wrote in message
On Mar 5, 8:02 pm, Community wrote:
[A very somber Piglett slowly goes before the Community Cats.]

Frendz, I haz a purr request. Unka Furry is in da hospitalz anna him anna
Auntie Soft needz ur prayers an purrz. Dem is still running testz. Jus
please purr anna pray really hard fur himself.

Piglett

Sorry to be late, but we have commenced our loudest
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.
And hope for really good news furry soon.

Azad and Neko

Weez duin owr bes purrin tu. TuTu
Old March 16th 12, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Ov korze. Kittiez no da hoominz wif gud hartz effin wifout testz.

Weze glad tu heer he iz home wif yu.

Booker

On 3/16/2012 10:41 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
himz didunt du beree gud on hizown teztz but himz did gud onna heart tezt,
we kulda towld doze ted himz haza gud heart, OEJ
wrote in message
Weze purrin furry furry hard fur Unka Furry. Weze hope da testz say he iz
fyne. Purrz fur Antie Soft cuz we luv hur two.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old March 23rd 12, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Weh iz styl purring laowd fur da hoomin ted, hoo hazt run dem teztz tew
mayke shur dat eferfing iz umkay.
Weh is ulso purrin fur da furry n da soft, fur awl tew beh wel, n owr
meowmie Kyla is sayin lotza prayers fur dem bof.
Weh awl luf dem bof sew mutch..yeUP
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.

purr request MLB[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 February 8th 10 07:57 PM
Purr request Shirley Cat anecdotes 17 June 13th 05 05:06 PM
Purr Request CatNipped Cat anecdotes 28 December 13th 04 07:48 PM
purr request Rrb Cat anecdotes 22 November 14th 04 11:52 PM
Oliver is missing! Urgent Purr Request Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 24 April 6th 04 03:49 AM