Heron

Old August 3rd 03, 02:36 PM
JSmith4973

Default Heron

Boss seed a heron inna bak yard yestiddy. It flied up tu da liddel pond. It
was 3 tymez az big az myownself. Scary.

Vincent
Old August 3rd 03, 02:52 PM
Spook

Boss seed a heron inna bak yard yestiddy. It flied up tu da liddel pond. It
was 3 tymez az big az myownself. Scary.

Vincent

Mom wants tu no wat kinda herrin. Waz it big an wite wiff a yellow beek, or big
an diffrint shadez ov gray?

Spook, who fings hur mom iz nutz fur likin tu luk at burdz

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com
Old August 3rd 03, 07:23 PM
JSmith4973

Boss seed a heron inna bak yard yestiddy. It flied up tu da liddel pond.

It
was 3 tymez az big az myownself. Scary.

Vincent

Mom wants tu no wat kinda herrin. Waz it big an wite wiff a yellow beek, or
big
an diffrint shadez ov gray?

Spook, who fings hur mom iz nutz fur likin tu luk at burdz

---------------------
It waz big an diffrint shadez ov gray....

Vincent
Old August 3rd 03, 10:18 PM
Spook

Boss seed a heron inna bak yard yestiddy. It flied up tu da liddel pond. It
was 3 tymez az big az myownself. Scary.

Vincent

Mom wants tu no wat kinda herrin. Waz it big an wite wiff a yellow beek, or big
an diffrint shadez ov gray?

Spook, who fings hur mom iz nutz fur likin tu luk at burdz

---------------------
It waz big an diffrint shadez ov gray....

Vincent

Grate Bloo Herrin, sez mom.

Lotsa kitty fud, sez I.

Spook

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com
Old August 4th 03, 12:27 PM
JSmith4973

Grate Bloo Herrin, sez mom.

Lotsa kitty fud, sez I.

Spook

-------------
Fangu, Spook'z Meowmie. We dident know. It hadda beek longer den myown
tayle!

Vincent
Old August 5th 03, 02:27 PM
Spook

Boss seed a heron inna bak yard yestiddy. It flied up tu da liddel pond. It
was 3 tymez az big az myownself. Scary.

Vincent

Mom wants tu no wat kinda herrin. Waz it big an wite wiff a yellow beek, or big
an diffrint shadez ov gray?

Spook, who fings hur mom iz nutz fur likin tu luk at burdz

Yurmom jist LUKZ attid da burdz???!! Dat'z it???!! Fur az long az
mineownself lifz, I'z will neffur, effur, effur, unnerstandz wy inna hek
hoominz kin bee sew dum az tu jist LUK attid burdz inna OUT innasted uf
ketchin' dem an' eetin' dem.

--- Onyx, finkin' I'z kuld teech da dum hoominz a fing ur tew abowt whut
tu du wif burdz...

Our mom also takes pikchurz an mewveez ov dem. Dum, huh. We dont unnerstand
eefur.

(UB ~ Are herons pretty big birds? I *think* I know what kind of bird
Vincent's talking about, but am not 100% positive.)

Thay iz furry big burdz wiff longlong skinny legz an longlong beeks. An thay iz
MEEN!

Spook

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com
Old August 5th 03, 04:56 PM
Spook

Cory wrote:

(UB ~ Are herons pretty big birds? I *think* I know what kind of bird
Vincent's talking about, but am not 100% positive.)

Look at: http://furpods.tripod.com/gbhfite.jpg

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com
Old August 5th 03, 10:27 PM
Spook

(UB ~ Are herons pretty big birds? I *think* I know what kind of bird
Vincent's talking about, but am not 100% positive.)

Look at: http://furpods.tripod.com/gbhfite.jpg

Kami

Yeah... dat'z dem. Dey'z UGLY. Du yu see a lotta dem inna Mew York
City?

--- Unca Cory

In Florida. Pictures were taken on Sanibel Island:
http://furpods.tripod.com/birds.html

Kami, wondering if she's talking to Unka Cory or Onyx (-:

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com
Old August 5th 03, 10:48 PM
Spook

(UB ~ If Onyx REALLY saw a heron, I swear I think he'd run in the other
direction...)

--- Cory

If he's smart, he would!

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com