Iron Chef Catmerica, part 2

Old May 26th 05, 10:18 PM
Amelia T Cat

Yes, dat wud be grate, Amelia. Fangks fur vollinteerin! I wuz worried we
wudnt hav enuf judjiz, but we has a gud number now.

Sundance

Thank you, Sundance, I'll be glad to assist. While we wait for the
contestants to finish their dishes, would you other judges care for a
little something to cleanse you pallets? I brought along some tuna
rolls, and some whipped cream, and some roast beast rolls.

Amelia
Old May 28th 05, 01:05 PM
Miss Violette

Tiger is alwayz glad fur a friendly kitty, Itz sure nize to meet anofur
kitty wif a belly likez minez, Tiger
Bubba Cat wrote in message
Sniffs out Tiger and nuzzles up! Thank Youz!
Meow, me sisterz name is Tiggerz, kewlz name!

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Tiger welcomes the second judge with a friendly pawshake
Bubba-Cat wrote in message
I alwayz help my meowmy boils water.
I sitz next to da stove when she putz da pot of water on the flames.

Then
stalkz it intently till it makes them big bubblez on da surface.
When I see the bubbles, I runz around the house and yellz for my

meeeowmee
meeeowmee till I find her, and she gets the bubblez off. I'm so proud

of
meowself for saving the house from them bubblez.

"Sundance" wrote in message
Oh, dis iz furry eggcitin! Owr two chefz iz rushin up to da table

git
dere greedients. Chef Catali is tryin to git sum krabbies an

lopsterz,
but
dey keepz grabbin him wif dere clawz! Rebecca iz concentratin on da
smaller
items like shrimpeez an scallupz an musselz, an also sum oysterz an
crayfishiez.

Now da chefz haz takin dere greedientz bak to dere respektiv cukkin

areas.
Rebecca iz runnin into da warehowse, purrsumably to git sum more

suppliez.
Chef Catali iz still tryin to rangle doze krabbiez an lopsterz, but

sum
uv
dem haz gottin away an iz makin a brake fur freedum!

OK, now Rebecca iz bak. Letz see whut she bringed frum da

warehowse:
see
sum mowsie sausijiz, budder, Cornish game hens, kreem, rice, an sum

liddle
boddles uf spicez. I haz no ideer whut she mite be plannin, but it

lukz
like it will be gudgud.

Chef Catali haz finully manijed to capcher awl doze eskaped

shellfishies
an
git dem bak to hiz side uf da kichen. Hizown noze an pawz luk like

dey
has
takin a liddle damij! But it luks like he will git bak at doze

gize,
cuz
he
haz a bigbig pot uf waddermonsterz on da stove to cuk dem in.

Letz see if we kan tell whut da two chefz iz planning to prepare.

Chef
Catali seemz to be plannin sumfing furry simple, cuz awl he haz iz

da
krabbies an lopsters. I'd say heze juss gonna do steamed lopster or

maybe
sawtayed krabbies. Az fur Rebecca, she haz so many stufz she kud be

doing
juss abowt anyfing. She haz a bigbig skillet heetin up, an a big

pot
on
da
stove filled wif da kreem an budder, lettin da budder git meltid.

An now, letz take a brake in da akshun to let owr panel uf judjiz
introdoos
theirownselves. Tiger, wud yoo introdoos yurownself? Whut

sperience
duz
yoo hav dat will hewp yoo judj dis kompetishun? Haz anykitty else
vollinteered to be a judj?

--Sundance

Old May 28th 05, 01:07 PM
Miss Violette

diz comuniti allatime haz enuf kittyz ta do anithin, Tiger welcoming all the
judgez
Sundance wrote in message
. com...
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Sundance wrote:
Thatz grate, Bubba-Cat. Wud yoo kare to be wun uf owr judjiz? Awl

yood
hafta do iz taste da dishiz dat owr chefs iz preparin and rate dem

based
on any criteria yoo think appropriate.

Are you still looking for more judges? If so, I'd be delighted to
volunteer. I can be fair and impartial and only vote for the kitty that
provides me with the most - errrr, best food.

Amelia

Old July 16th 05, 01:24 AM
TheTwistedCat

meow

Iron Roxie Singh Cat anecdotes 3 March 30th 05 12:23 AM
Basho is a music critic/ot drift Iron Chef SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 16 August 28th 04 12:05 AM
Josi, part Siamese, part Stegosaurus? Rainy-Day-Laughter Cat anecdotes 10 February 1st 04 04:29 PM
[OT] Iron Chef Yowie Cat anecdotes 19 December 23rd 03 06:32 AM
OT - cycling in Paris part 4 wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX Cat anecdotes 9 September 5th 03 11:26 PM