B-B-Q?

Old July 1st 05, 08:12 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default B-B-Q?

Hihi kitties?

Iz we gonna haff a RPCC Fourf uv Jooly B-B-Q dis yeer? Kittiez only,
uv cawz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/1/2005 3:10:37 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old July 1st 05, 10:28 PM
Sammy Kitten

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Hihi kitties?

Iz we gonna haff a RPCC Fourf uv Jooly B-B-Q dis yeer? Kittiez only,
uv cawz!

Oh, yes, we could do dat! Mine hoomins will be away from home (dey is
doing some bang-bang stuffz out in Banning, cuz mine Unca Pat is a
pyrotechnician-guy fur a firewurkz company) so all of us kitties iz
available fur a party.

Sammy
Old July 2nd 05, 12:36 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 14:28:50 -0700, Sammy Kitten wrote:

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Hihi kitties?

Iz we gonna haff a RPCC Fourf uv Jooly B-B-Q dis yeer? Kittiez only,
uv cawz!

Oh, yes, we could do dat! Mine hoomins will be away from home (dey is
doing some bang-bang stuffz out in Banning, cuz mine Unca Pat is a
pyrotechnician-guy fur a firewurkz company) so all of us kitties iz
available fur a party.

Sammy

Sammy!

Dat souns wunnerfull! Remembfur 2 yeerz ago yu gottid sum of da
hooman unclez firewurkz? Do yu tink we cud do dat again?

Mebee we awl cud go to da gran Kanyun fur a sooven hunt, a BBQ an
firewurkz.

Whaddya fink?

Tiger, shall we?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/1/2005 7:34:45 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old July 2nd 05, 01:02 AM
Beverly Orel

Dat's uh furry gud idearment! Let's all get togedder in Taylor Park in
Millburn fur games an duh free eyce creem, an den home ware Pawpaw Leo an
Meowmie Beverly kan do duh kukkin (maybe efen tuna burgers fur us, or tuna
melt burgers ) an grilled hot dogs an potato salad an cole slaw (wich I doan
lyke much) an sum yummy desserts --lyke strawberry shortcayke, or maybe wun
uv doze eycecreem caykes ) Eyced tee anna soda. Later at nyte we'll awl go
see duh firewurks in bak uv duh High School.

Samantha & Cuzzins Finney, Lucy & Jeannie

Old July 2nd 05, 01:17 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Sammy!

Dat souns wunnerfull! Remembfur 2 yeerz ago yu gottid sum of da
hooman unclez firewurkz? Do yu tink we cud do dat again?

Mebee we awl cud go to da gran Kanyun fur a sooven hunt, a BBQ an
firewurkz.

Whaddya fink?

Tiger, shall we?

Ooh, ooh, fireworkz! Yes, I can do dat! I can get lotz an lotz of hoomin
firewurks. I can get da noisy kind an da special kitty-friendly kind
datz not so noisy.

Lilith, mine luffly wink, do you haz any preference fur what color
firewurkz I get?

Sammy
Old July 2nd 05, 02:39 AM

Down heer in Nu Orleens, we haf Go Fourth on thu Rivuh. Kan we kum 2
thu kittee pardee & then leaf in time 2 kum home 4 thu 'splochuns heer?
We kan watch thu firewurks frum r kitchen winder.
Happee Forth! Black Jack

"Mme. Ana=EFs ^..^" wrote in message
Hihi kitties?

Iz we gonna haff a RPCC Fourf uv Jooly B-B-Q dis yeer? Kittiez only,
uv cawz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Ana=EFs

Old July 2nd 05, 03:27 AM
W. Leong

I am watching the July 1st Catanda Day firework from the Parliament Hill
right now. I can see but not hear it which suits
me just fine.
I will come join you after we finish celebrating Catnada's purrsday.

Rusty the liddle tiger

Old July 2nd 05, 04:33 PM
ChildFree23

Lilith, mine luffly wink, do you haz any preference fur what color
firewurkz I get?

It depends. Will you hold mine paw while you set them off?

Meowmie Debby asked for blue, to match her job interview suit.

Will mine sisfur-in-paw Harri be coming? And what are we going
to do with Ranger?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Old July 2nd 05, 04:39 PM
Sammy Kitten

It depends. Will you hold mine paw while you set them off?

Oh, absopurrlutely! In fact, if you want I can set dem up to fire
electrically soz we could find ourselves a nice comfy cushion where we
can see dem well and set dem off by jus pushing some buttons.

I'z looking forward to a chance to snuggle and smurgle with wif mine
bootiful wink!

Meowmie Debby asked for blue, to match her job interview suit.

I can do dat. Blue is purty!

Will mine sisfur-in-paw Harri be coming? And what are we going to do
with Ranger?

Yep, Harri is planning on being dere. Her has never seen a 4th of July
show before, since her wasn't born until affur 4th of July last year,si
her is looking forward to it. And Ranger sez dat if we will be doing the
kind dat isn't too noisy den she would like to see dem too. An
Fluffybutt and Amelia has agreed to help us keep an eye on Ranger, since
shes a furry fast, furry energetic kitten.

Sammy