B-B-Q?

Old July 2nd 05, 11:38 PM
Amelia T Cat

Dat souns wunnerfull, Sammy! Gettid the purty colored wons dattid
don't make too much noises but makes starz an streemerz in da sky!

Letz see ifn we can gettid da fluffykitz gurls to kater it...Rebecca,
Amelia, Tabitha - wood yourselves like ta cater a piknik?

Another chance to eat Errr, I mean, to cater? Oh yes! We'll be there!
I'll see if I can get Tabitha and maybe Rebecca to come up with a
special menu. And lots and lots of nip tea and nip ice cream and Cool
Whip. And could we maybe get a whole bunch of Mice Creem?

Amelia
Old July 2nd 05, 11:39 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Ize finks dattid it just dissolved in da nip-whisky. Y'know all wurdz
an no substance...

Umm, I can't wait to snuggle wif yu while we watchez da fireworkz!

Yes, I fink you are right. But I saved a few other trolls from da
newsgroups, so we have a few of dem we can try different recipes on.

Tabitha
Old July 2nd 05, 11:40 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
you know we could make it a potluck picnic with each kitty bringing a dish,
they could tell about their dish and the fluffykits girls could maybe let us
use their serving things? Miss Violette

Excellent idearment! An FluffyKitz can bring some fudz too, to
supplement what da kitties bring.

Tabitha
Old July 3rd 05, 12:45 AM
ChildFree23

It depends. Will you hold mine paw while you set them off?

Oh, absopurrlutely! In fact, if you want I can set dem up to fire
electrically soz we could find ourselves a nice comfy cushion where we
can see dem well and set dem off by jus pushing some buttons.

That would be furry nice, Sammy! Fangu!

I'z looking forward to a chance to snuggle and smurgle with wif mine
bootiful wink!

PurrPurrMewfleMewfleForeheadlick

Will mine sisfur-in-paw Harri be coming? And what are we going to do
with Ranger?

Yep, Harri is planning on being dere. Her has never seen a 4th of July
show before, since her wasn't born until affur 4th of July last year,si
her is looking forward to it. And Ranger sez dat if we will be doing the
kind dat isn't too noisy den she would like to see dem too. An
Fluffybutt and Amelia has agreed to help us keep an eye on Ranger, since
shes a furry fast, furry energetic kitten.

Maybe we ought to make a special seating area, furtherer away,
for kittens.

How are Tabitha and Amelia going to help us look after Ranger?
Are they going to teach her the catering business?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Old July 3rd 05, 02:11 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

That would be furry nice, Sammy! Fangu!

You iz furry welcome!

PurrPurrMewfleMewfleForeheadlick

PurrPurrrrrPurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Maybe we ought to make a special seating area, furtherer away, for kittens.

We can sure do dat.

How are Tabitha and Amelia going to help us look after Ranger? Are they
going to teach her the catering business?

Dey will be circulating amongst all da kitties, making sure efurryone
has enough fudz. While dey is circulating dey will keep an eye on where
Ranger is playing, since Ranger runs so furry fast.

Sammy
Old July 3rd 05, 03:53 AM
ChildFree23

PurrPurrMewfleMewfleForeheadlick

PurrPurrrrrPurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

LickLickGroomGroomSammy'sWhiskers

Maybe we ought to make a special seating area, furtherer away, for
kittens.

We can sure do dat.

Mme. Anais, would you and Tiger be willing to supervise the
kittens in their special seating area, farther away from the
boombooms?

How are Tabitha and Amelia going to help us look after Ranger? Are
they going to teach her the catering business?

Dey will be circulating amongst all da kitties, making sure efurryone
has enough fudz. While dey is circulating dey will keep an eye on where
Ranger is playing, since Ranger runs so furry fast.

Will it be safe for Ranger to be scampering off by herownselves?
Will there be other kittens for her to play with?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Worried Adoptive Momma Cat
Old July 3rd 05, 09:03 AM
Miss Violette

I likez diz plan, Tiger, who iz an 'xpurrt atta buttonz onna pooter
Sammy Kitten wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
I wuuld like anythin az long az some ofur cat duz dat fire part, Tiger,
burly but not that macho

We can do dat. Mine unca showed me how to wire up da fireworz to fire
lectrically (well he din't zactly show me, but he showed mine Paw and I
watched) and itz really simple. I can set up da mortar tubes way far
away where dey will be safe, and run wires over to where da barbeque is,
den we can fire dem by jus pressing buttons. An da fireworks I getted
are special fireworks fur kitties and doggies - dey make da usual bright
sparklies (but brighter and more colorful and more sparkly) but wifout
da kaboom. It jus makes a "ka-whoosh" sound when it splodes.

Old July 3rd 05, 05:16 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 03:05:40 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

great, Miss Violette, planning what her house will bring

Hokay den,

Petite Persian looks in her picnic basket before stepping into
'porter Lesee, clammies an oysterz on da haff-shell, coconut
shrimpees, spicy crabbies an sum lopster tayles... Dat shud do it. Oh
yes, an a peech pye!

OK, letz go setz coordinates for Tiger's house; 'porter twinkles
Yoo-hoo, Tiger, Violette? Hihi, I'ze heer!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/3/2005 12:12:46 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old July 3rd 05, 07:51 PM
Miss Violette

Tiger smooches his ladylove... Here iz anofur basket, I putted in Nipwine,
Niptea anna creampuffz wif nip onna top, Tiger

Here is my basket, it has cream cheese cake, kitty safe chocolates and a
nice apple tart.

Miss Violette, and the others will be along in a bit