Our new comforter

Old July 9th 05, 07:43 AM
Miss Violette

Hooman onna string is not for me, but it is for a bunch of cats, Harri
roadcat likes it and she says its good for her hooman.

Soft said that it is a very good mattress, it has lived here in this house
for 13 or so years and has only been repaired once, soft says that is
because she washes it with conditioner and also because she keeps it where
we can't touch the plastic. Once she had it naked to wash it and each of us
tried to walk on it, it was NOT a good feeling to our paws so we waited
until soft and furry put its clothes back on. Miss Violette, proud owner of
3 cat trees and 3 turbo scratcher*five cats 6 surfaces NO waiting*
Fred Williams wrote in message
Oh, I presume the watermonster bed is tough enough to stand up tp a
good claw sharpening. IS THAT SO, Miss Violette?

We got a double wide scratching post last week and so we knocked it
flat on da floor and use it as a mattress, with some claw sharpening
when the mood hits. You all know they got nit in them, and Ryan
claws at it and eats the bits that come off.
We're all pretty happy, but we'd really like to be indoor-outdoor
cats. Our hooman, Fred has got a leash and halter and I've been
thinking about letting him put it on me and maybe I'd go in da OUT
fur a walk.

Diana, wif Ryan & our hooman Fred nearby.

On July 8, 2005 08:14 amMiss Violette wrote:

We get the heat from the hoomanz and we have a warm watermonsterbed,
Miss Violette, glaring around beclawz she recently heard of change
to a nonwatermonster bed, Miss Violette
Fred Williams wrote in message
On July 7, 2005 09:57 amMme. Ana? ^..^ wrote:

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 01:20:51 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

they are generally wonderful, this one is so nice all five of us
get on it at the same time, Miss Violette

Not dat it matterz, but is dere any room left fur da hoomans?

I'm guessing the cats are on top and the hoomans provide
heat from
underneath. That's the way it works at the house of Williams.
I just wanted to say how lucky you Kitties are tu hav such

luxury,
and well deserved, I'm sure.

--
Regards Diana wif Ryan and our hooman Fred standing by.
(Remove FFFf from our email address to reply, if by email).

--
Regards Fred,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by email).

Old July 9th 05, 07:45 AM
Miss Violette

very true and they are so much less cranky if we just treat them kindly, you
know, like let them in the bed, allow them to pet us once in a while, purr
just enough to let them know your purrmotor isn't broke, Miss Violette
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 07:12:35 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

we let them in the bed, and they did have the sense to buy the biggest
waterbed ever. Miss Violette

Datz furry kind uv yoo. Y'kno we haff to be nice to owr hooman petz...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/8/2005 9:51:43 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old July 9th 05, 06:58 PM
Fred Williams

On July 9, 2005 02:43 amMiss Violette wrote:

Hooman onna string is not for me, but it is for a bunch of cats,
Harri roadcat likes it and she says its good for her hooman.

Well, we are rescue cats, but still quite young. We was found in da
woods when Ryan was still a little kitten, and the roads there had
furry few metalmonsters. Here, da house is closer tu da road and
there are more metalmonsters, so our hooman wants to make sure we'z
street smart befur we go by ourownselves. Ryan has no experience wif
metalmonsters at all except to look at them from the window.
We can't go out at night ever, cuz we've got a Grate Grey Owil in da
valley, (actchewalley there's two), and we can't effen here them fly.
Imagine a burd big enuf to hunt usses!?! I duzn't like Owils, effen
tho I'ze neffer seen won.

Soft said that it is a very good mattress, it has lived here in this
house for 13 or so years and has only been repaired once, soft says
that is because she washes it with conditioner and also because she
keeps it where
we can't touch the plastic. Once she had it naked to wash it and
each of us tried to walk on it, it was NOT a good feeling to our
paws so we waited until soft and furry put its clothes back on. Miss
Violette, proud owner of 3 cat trees and 3 turbo scratcher*five cats
6 surfaces NO waiting*

Oh youz got it good!! I will order Fred tu build a cat tree. Wun
wif karpets nailed to it an'a box up by a window fur relaxed
observation ov da OUT. He'z kinda slow, but maybe in time we'd get
won.

Diana wif Ryan sleepin nearby, an owr Hoooman Fred.

Fred Williams

Old July 9th 05, 08:31 PM
Miss Violette

we have 2 trees for the corners to run on and one in between them that has
an observation deck, it also has a house, Furry got it at petsmart, he let
Tiger pick it out when he came from TED, it is very nice, Miss Violette, who
thinks Fred should get you a turbo scratcher as well

Old July 9th 05, 08:55 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 14:31:46 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

we have 2 trees for the corners to run on and one in between them that has
an observation deck, it also has a house, Furry got it at petsmart, he let
Tiger pick it out when he came from TED, it is very nice, Miss Violette, who
thinks Fred should get you a turbo scratcher as well

My hooman botted me a Turbo Skratcher after Tiger tole me 'bout it,
buttid I use it to sleep on. I haff a liddle cat tree (we Purrsianz
don't like high places) to sit on, and dat I use to eggersize mine
clawz, tho...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/9/2005 3:53:44 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old July 9th 05, 10:16 PM
Miss Violette

did your hooman put nip on your turbo scratcher, soft rubs it in the
cardboard and we like that a bunch, Miss Violette, who also likes the ball

Old July 10th 05, 12:38 AM
Fred Williams

Are these turbo scratchers avalable in Catnada? I don't think we
knows what they are. We've got one of the regular scrathing posts,
but a wide one, and that came with the catnip already impregnated in
the cardboard. We luv it.

Old July 10th 05, 05:28 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Cat

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 19:38:32 -0400, Fred Williams wrote:

Are these turbo scratchers avalable in Catnada? I don't think we
knows what they are. We've got one of the regular scrathing posts,
but a wide one, and that came with the catnip already impregnated in
the cardboard. We luv it.

Youz can see one online at
http://www.thecatconnection.com/Turbo-Scratcher.html. Dey is furry, furry
cool! I fink dey can be mail ordered from Catnada, even if youz can't find
dem in local stores.

Sammy
Old July 10th 05, 08:14 AM
Miss Violette

this is a big ring that sits on the floor, inside the ring is a track with a
ball, inside that is a flat circle of cardboard, great for scratching or
sleeping, Miss Violette, who thinks furry bought the last one at Wal-Mart,

Old July 10th 05, 05:24 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 16:16:57 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

did your hooman put nip on your turbo scratcher, soft rubs it in the
cardboard and we like that a bunch, Miss Violette, who also likes the ball

Yes, he didz, buttid I ignorez it anyway. I fink dattid we show
kitties wuz trained as kittenz not to gettid distrakted while beink
judged, and itz an old habit.

Buttid I DO likez my "Mr. Mowsies" y'kno doze furry toyz wif pokets
inside fur 'nip. I do luvs to play bat-bat wif dem, den get all silly
frum da nip.

Hey Tiger, wanna 'port offur an bat dem aroun, den roll on owr baks
an meow at da celink???

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs