Our new comforter

Old July 11th 05, 11:54 AM
Miss Violette

*'porter twinkles* Here I iz, anna I bringed diz here nip toy Unka dan
gived uses, it rollz onna floor anna nip iz in der anna you kan scratch
itself, Tiger, giving a big smoochie to hiz wink
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 16:16:57 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

did your hooman put nip on your turbo scratcher, soft rubs it in the
cardboard and we like that a bunch, Miss Violette, who also likes the

ball

Yes, he didz, buttid I ignorez it anyway. I fink dattid we show
kitties wuz trained as kittenz not to gettid distrakted while beink
judged, and itz an old habit.

Buttid I DO likez my "Mr. Mowsies" y'kno doze furry toyz wif pokets
inside fur 'nip. I do luvs to play bat-bat wif dem, den get all silly
frum da nip.

Hey Tiger, wanna 'port offur an bat dem aroun, den roll on owr baks
an meow at da celink???

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/10/2005 12:21:49 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old July 11th 05, 03:29 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:54:29 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

*'porter twinkles* Here I iz, anna I bringed diz here nip toy Unka dan
gived uses, it rollz onna floor anna nip iz in der anna you kan scratch
itself, Tiger, giving a big smoochie to hiz wink

Tiger, my luff! big smoochie Heer, luk at dese brings fleece
mousies saturated in catnip Letz roll dis toy frum Unka Dan around.

proceeds to play, then bats it around while running at the speed of
light Oooooh, dis iz fun! bats mousie to Tiger...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/11/2005 10:27:17 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old July 11th 05, 08:17 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Skewz me...
Violette imbited me heer tu try da kumfurtur owt.
Lyke I towld hur...
Meowmee tukt ower feffer kumfurtur owt ov da kuffurr furr Sommur tyme..
Neow I juzt gotz uh blankie, buttid I reeeleee lyke uh paypurr on da karpit
bestest.

I brot mine nuu krowshayt meowzee tu shayer.

Pitoonya AKA Sweeteee

Old July 12th 05, 11:26 AM
Miss Violette

Tiger bats mousey anna den smacks the toy from unka Dan and they watch it
roll and jiggle acroz da flur, You iz not onliest da bootifulest girlcat
efur you iz da funnest, Tiger

Old July 12th 05, 11:29 AM
Miss Violette

Soft won't buy feathers, there was an incident with a pillow*sly grin* so
she says until we tell who did it, *kill the pillow that is, feathers
everywhere* She won't get anymore of those, She is down to 2 feather
pillows but the fact is they WILL die one day when she isn't here...

come and sit by me and try this out, Miss Violette, who really likes flannel