Mrrrrrrrqrk!

Old July 14th 05, 08:08 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Mrrrrrrrqrk!

Meow!

Itz furry, furry kwiet heer. Iz any uffur kittie up an abowt?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/14/2005 3:07:21 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old July 15th 05, 12:36 AM
Harri Roadcat

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:08:37 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Meow!

Itz furry, furry kwiet heer. Iz any uffur kittie up an abowt?

Yawn! Yep, I'z here. I jus been takin a nap.

Harri
Old July 15th 05, 04:00 AM
Rebecca

Sundance an me iz heer. Da udder day Meowmie spilled her dringk on da
keebord and wudn't let usses post until she got it all kleened an puttid bak
togedder. I fingk itz time fur hur to find a furball sumwarez...

Rebecca

. ..

Old July 15th 05, 09:30 AM
W. Leong

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
Meow!

Itz furry, furry kwiet heer. Iz any uffur kittie up an abowt?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/14/2005 3:07:21 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Here I am. Finally came out of hiding from the thunder monster.
who didn't want to go away.

Rusty the liddle tiger

Old July 15th 05, 09:47 AM
Miss Violette

Mine lof, der haz been thundermonsterz anna bigbig watermonsterz so soft haz
been keepin da pooter off, her sayed her willz hafta be carful till sunday,

BIG smoochies, Tiger
. ..

Old July 15th 05, 04:36 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 03:47:00 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Mine lof, der haz been thundermonsterz anna bigbig watermonsterz so soft haz
been keepin da pooter off, her sayed her willz hafta be carful till sunday,

BIG smoochies, Tiger

smoochie, smurgle Oh! Tunderboomerz iz furry, furry scary! I hidez
unner da bed when dey comes!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/15/2005 11:35:26 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old July 17th 05, 12:24 AM
Sylvia M.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
Meow!

Itz furry, furry kwiet heer. Iz any uffur kittie up an abowt?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/14/2005 3:07:21 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Meowmee an Pawpaw hab bin b-z buyink uh noo metalmonstur
kawlt Pee-Tee Gee-Tee.

Pitoonya, neglekted