Mrrrrrrrqrk!

Old July 23rd 05, 07:38 PM
Boogie's Mom

I'ze nottid too happee wif dis skool stuff efur! I worked mine tayle off
hewpin Meowmie gettid dun wif her undergraduate anna now she tells me dat
she'z startin da masterz degree dis fall. I don't likez ennyfing dat mite
make Meowmie fink she's ennykind offa master, nor duz I likez ennyfing dat
will possibly take time anna attenshun away frum me. It'z not bed enuf dat
she werks alla day (to earn toonas, she sez), now she's gonna be spendin
evenings wif herzown noze inna sum dusty owld buks.

We needz to find a way to keep our hoomins away frum doze skoolz!

Boogie, Purrowd Wink to Kitty Schottland-HarpurrCat, abowt to be apparently
bandoned fur skool inna hot, hoomid Bawlmer

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
This back to school stuff doesn't sound very good, I think I need to
interrupt the next time I hear such talk, Miss Violette, planning
The Fur Conspiracy wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:08:37 -0400, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

Meow!

Itz furry, furry kwiet heer. Iz any uffur kittie up an abowt?

Purrrffffttt!

We awl are here! But owr sekretary-Daddy iz furry bizzy bein bizzy
wif hiz kolledge studiez, effen inna da summertimez. He hadd to go to
Katolorado for sevfurral weekz to studdy rockx an now heze writin bout
sum rockz an den heze gonna bak to da olledge for mowr klassez. We
harddly effen getz enuf tummyrubz ennymore!

Dizgruntledly,
GT

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Old July 25th 05, 02:25 AM
Beverly Orel

Hihihi effurrybody. It's kwiet heer, tuu. Meowmie Beverly & PawPaw Leo
went tu W.Bloomfiield, Michigan last week to visit dare son Matthew anna hiz
fambly--his wife Lori, & children. Sweet Liddul Aaron is 8 yeers owld
awlreddy, can yew beleef it! and darling Elianna is 4. So precious. We
stayed hohm wiff Anti Gwen.

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie
. ..

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/14/2005 3:07:21 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old July 26th 05, 12:44 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:38:15 -0400, Boogie's Mom wrote:

I'ze nottid too happee wif dis skool stuff efur! I worked mine tayle off
hewpin Meowmie gettid dun wif her undergraduate anna now she tells me dat
she'z startin da masterz degree dis fall. I don't likez ennyfing dat mite
make Meowmie fink she's ennykind offa master, nor duz I likez ennyfing dat
will possibly take time anna attenshun away frum me. It'z not bed enuf dat
she werks alla day (to earn toonas, she sez), now she's gonna be spendin
evenings wif herzown noze inna sum dusty owld buks.

We needz to find a way to keep our hoomins away frum doze skoolz!

I wood do sumfin bout dis an nip it in da bud. Haf you thottid uv
gettink on da computer an emayling da skewl to say dat yur meowmie
changed herown mind?

An uv cawz, yu cud just luk mornful and mew pitifully...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/25/2005 7:42:28 PM