breaking nooz

Old July 30th 05, 01:04 PM
Miss Violette

*large yellow husband cat PUFFs up really big* Lookit here hooman, I duzint
care ifin minelof carez 'bout you, You better not say her iz undignifyed,
Hersef wuuld be digninified ifin her waz nipped outta herown bootifull furz,
got it??? Tiger, hissed to da max,
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 07:52:46 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

diz iz kuz you iz a very wellbred shogirl kitty anna you iz dignifyed

anna
not likez minesefl attall, Tiger, "turbo Killer"

Pssst, Tiger - this is the human. No, she doesn't play with any toy
I've bought her, except for her little fur mice with pockets for 'nip.
And I'll tell you a secret: she doesn't look too dignified after that
- rolling on her back and meowing at the ceiling. But don't tell her
that I told you. Shhhhhh

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/26/2005 8:13:32 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old July 30th 05, 05:17 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 07:04:51 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

*large yellow husband cat PUFFs up really big* Lookit here hooman, I duzint
care ifin minelof carez 'bout you, You better not say her iz undignifyed,
Hersef wuuld be digninified ifin her waz nipped outta herown bootifull furz,
got it??? Tiger, hissed to da max,

Oh! Okay Tiger. hooman retreats

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/30/2005 12:17:24 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old July 30th 05, 09:10 PM
Fred

On Friday 29 July 2005 15:38 Me wrote this:

Fred Williams wrote:

Difurent alright! Fur instance, the "Cat Treats" they make
just
don't do a thing fur Ryan and I. We simpkly ignores them. Fred
has brot us all kinds that he can find and nun ov them do a thing
fur
usses. We think it's genetic and we just don't haf the jeans to
make usses like the chemical they put in those, but we turns our
noses up
at the little dried fishies tuu. We'z being furry smart, cus ifn
we duzent like da treats, Fred has nuffin tu tempt usses wif
against our better judgement,... ceptin da 'nip ov korse.

Pit'r Pats. We luvs ar Pit'r Pats. All 4 of us. Rumur haz it dat
meowmie gotted a caze of dem, buttid she hides dem. Cuz if she
accidently leaves a tin out it getz pawed round da rum.

We hasn't seen those. I guess they must be unavailable around heer.

Diana wif Ryan nearby
And Our Hooman Fred
(Please remove FFFf frum ourownselves email address to reply, if by
email)

Old July 30th 05, 10:35 PM
Me

Fred wrote:

Pit'r Pats. We luvs ar Pit'r Pats. All 4 of us. Rumur haz it dat
meowmie gotted a caze of dem, buttid she hides dem. Cuz if she
accidently leaves a tin out it getz pawed round da rum.

We hasn't seen those. I guess they must be unavailable around heer.

Ar auntie gave dem to us at Christmouse. She found dem at Bed, Bath and
Beyond. Watz kitty fud doin at BB&B?

Snowflake, who haz tryd to open da tin but kant figure it out
Old July 31st 05, 06:34 AM
Miss Violette

furr softens, Tiger purrs lowdly and gives the chastized hooman a headbut
fur realizin his wifekitty iz purfect, I likez you hooman, Tiger
. ..

Old July 31st 05, 05:08 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 00:34:49 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

furr softens, Tiger purrs lowdly and gives the chastized hooman a headbut
fur realizin his wifekitty iz purfect, I likez you hooman, Tiger

Gives Tiger an ear-skritch and a pouncie I like you tooTiger!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/31/2005 12:07:38 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old July 31st 05, 06:09 PM
Miss Violette

pouncez??? I luvz deze almoz az muc az i likez mineown hoomanz, Tiger,
dispensing anofur headbut