Official Beginning Of Chief Justicat Chester's Memorial Service

Old August 31st 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Default Official Beginning Of Chief Justicat Chester's Memorial Service

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, along with Miss Tina Marie of the Maine Coon
Patrol, somberly go up to the podium.

Rosco: Fangu all for coming. We are here to remember and pay tribute to
Chief Justicat Chester, RB. Purresident Clarence, would you and Auntie Jan
like to speak first?

Old August 31st 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

Antee Sylvia rememfurrz the sleep-ofurr pillow fight that went on and on
for over a month after Dyna and Simon's Loo-ow Purrday pardy.
:`

Old August 31st 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

i remember how wise chester was about the bad fudz last yeer.
beauty

Old August 31st 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

I remember seeing sumptin bout dat tew, effen do I hab only been heer since
April, 2008. I wished I hadded known himself.
Mosey
--sad

Old August 31st 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

ChildFree23 wrote:
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, along with Miss Tina Marie of the Maine Coon
Patrol, somberly go up to the podium.

Rosco: Fangu all for coming. We are here to remember and pay tribute
to Chief Justicat Chester, RB. Purresident Clarence, would you and
Auntie Jan like to speak first?

Clarence goes up to the podium.

We agreed that I will talk first and then mom will talk.

Chester was a cool kitty. He was really good at finding some of the
best hiding places. Some of his favorites were the top of the cupboards
in the kitchen, the top shelf in the bedroom closet and the top shelf in
the bathroom closet. He was a very cautious cat around strange humans.
He'd hide if any human he didn't know came into the apartment. He
really loved the evil red dot and chased and pounced on it for as long
as it stayed out. He could be fierce and he helped defend our apartment
against intruder cats whenever they got on our patio. He decided to go
to the University of Michcatgan School of CatLaw to became a lawyer and
then decided to run for Chief Justicat. And he came up with the best
recipes for pizza. I miss him.

Clarence

Clarence
Old August 31st 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

ChildFree23 wrote:
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, along with Miss Tina Marie of the Maine Coon
Patrol, somberly go up to the podium.

Rosco: Fangu all for coming. We are here to remember and pay tribute
to Chief Justicat Chester, RB. Purresident Clarence, would you and
Auntie Jan like to speak first?

Jan goes up to the cat-sized podium and sits on the floor behind it.

Chester was the oldest of my cats. He would have been 14 if he had
lived 6 more days.

He was scared of most other people and new apartments. He quickly found
places to hide whenever I moved. With the most recent move, he figured
out how to open the bathroom closet door to hide in there. A couple
days later he figured out how to go from shelf to shelf to get to the
top shelf.

He liked to have his belly rubbed. He liked to have Clarence and Nathan
wash his head.

Any time an intruder cat showed up on the patio, he would be right
there, snarling, growling and hissing at that cat.

He liked to sit in windows and watch what was going on outside. He'd
get really excited if he saw a bird or squirrel.

He was a really good, independent cat.

Jan

Old September 1st 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

A huge white and grey tabby leads in his clowder and they all assume
the meatloaf position of respect.

Diz haz ben a seesun uv losses... mine deerest wedwink Kissa iz but
wun onna list dat iz tuutuu long. Ana nough are esteamed frend,
Chester. He wuz moor dan just a leeder, ar cheef justicat, he wuz a
wize cat ana gudgud cat. [Lifts glass uf nipwine] I saloot yew,
Chester! Til we meetz agin!
Ralph de Ralf

Ralph is joined by his clowder -- Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and
Judith -- as they purr for Chester and for Anti Jan.
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumumumum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
purpurpurrrrrrrumpur
purpurpur purrrpurrrup purrrrrrrrrr

Old September 1st 08, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 17:48:27 -0400, ClowderCat's nimble, little paws
typed:

Clarence goes up to the podium.

We agreed that I will talk first and then mom will talk.

Chester was a cool kitty. He was really good at finding some of the
best hiding places. Some of his favorites were the top of the cupboards
in the kitchen, the top shelf in the bedroom closet and the top shelf in
the bathroom closet. He was a very cautious cat around strange humans.
He'd hide if any human he didn't know came into the apartment. He
really loved the evil red dot and chased and pounced on it for as long
as it stayed out. He could be fierce and he helped defend our apartment
against intruder cats whenever they got on our patio. He decided to go
to the University of Michcatgan School of CatLaw to became a lawyer and
then decided to run for Chief Justicat. And he came up with the best
recipes for pizza. I miss him.

Clarence

Dat wuz a luffly tribyoot, Clarence. May hiz memory be a blessink....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/31/2008 11:36:36 PM
Old September 1st 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

[...]

Fangu, Purresident Clarence. That was lovely. Rosco and Tina go up to
Clarence and offer headbutts and cheekrubs.