Wif Joy anna Sorrow

Old January 15th 11, 08:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

Default Wif Joy anna Sorrow

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:45:49 -0800, "Stacey"
wrote:

Mine Deer Frenz,

We haz been frens sinz da dayz ov awr pee cee anna awr pee cee cee. We haz
played tugeffur, kried tugeffur, had adbenchurz tugeffur.Weez shayred Shu
beer, niparitas, mofs onna pik, toona rolls. Weev tayken kare ov biddies,
peeps, d*ggiez, an most ov awl, ower hoomins hoo we luv deeplee anna trooli.

Buttid it komes (unfurtoonateli) inna kittie's life dat we must go tu da
nekst stayge. Weze seen ower old an sumtimez yung frenz go on befur us. Ower
bodies grow frayl. We crosses da grayte Rainbow Bridj tu joyn ower frens.
We nappies inna sun agin, we play inna shade agin, we awr well agin. Buttid
most ov awl we wayt fur ower hoomins so we kin curl up in dere laps agin,
rub on
dere legs, an kiss dere faysis wunz agin.

Yoo mine frenz no kittie cud ask fur bettur. Ize miss yoo deerly, espeshully
da luv ov mine life Princess Pasha. Till we meet agin, till we meet agin.

Yoors,

Sebastian
Squishie Boy

(Sebastian has had CRF for a year. Thanks to Tanya's web site I was able to
give him great care and give him a good quality of life despite this
disease. I am grateful for that. His vet will be coming over today at 3 pm
to help him on his final journey ay home--Stacey)

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

I'm glad you got some 'extra' time with him...though there never seems
to be 'enough' time

Old January 15th 11, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we iz beree sad to read diz butted we iz prowd of yourown hoomin fur dowin
what iz bezt fur ursef efin do it will be painful fur hersef, OEJ, purrin
qweetlee wif herown famblee
m...

--

~~~~~~~~~
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and

Old January 15th 11, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Sebastian
Squishie Boy

(Sebastian has had CRF for a year. Thanks to Tanya's web site I was able to
give him great care and give him a good quality of life despite this
disease. I am grateful for that. His vet will be coming over today at 3 pm
to help him on his final journey ay home--Stacey)

Menny purrz fur Sebastian n a gentul voyage tu thu Bridje. Awlso fur
his Meomiez sore,sore hart. Dis is sadsad.

Da Gordon Kittiez n Meomie wiff MMS.
Old January 16th 11, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

We luff mew, Sebastian. Mew were a good frend to menny. Tha best.

Bear, purring his heart out for Anti Stacey
Old January 17th 11, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Stacey" wrote in message
[...]

So long Sebastian, yu hadda gudgud life, and gave joy.
Az yu sed, Till we meet agin...
--
Pitô.ônya and Antee Sylvia

EEstur anna bunneez [email protected] Cat community 0 April 11th 09 05:15 PM
Joy, Sorrow, and Joy times Three (or maybe four...) MatSav Cat anecdotes 4 December 27th 08 03:22 PM
Hatti anna O T Granby Cat community 4 October 21st 08 05:40 PM
Anna firefeet Debra Berry Cat anecdotes 6 January 21st 04 01:20 AM
Tiger anna TV? Rachel Cat community 2 July 11th 03 02:38 AM