Purrs for tomorrow's (Thur, 2-2-12) surgery, please

Old February 2nd 12, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

Default Purrs for tomorrow's (Thur, 2-2-12) surgery, please

So far, so good: my elderly Mother's surgery, to replace a failed heart
valve, is STILL scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 2nd, in the late morning or
early afternoon.

Thank you for all the purrs and prayers you have already sent: they have
been working VERY WELL.

Please keep them coming.

I don't have a smart phone, or any way to access Usenet, until I get
home from the hospital.

I will post an update, probably quite late on Thursday.

Thank you all very much.

Gandalf and Lorelei

hihi, dis iz lorelei. ai hazent met mai hoominz mothur yet, beclaws mai
hoomin thot dat goin inna da carriur inna da metalmonstur wud maek
myownself tutu upsetted. ai doezent liek da metal monsturz at awl.

buedt mai hoomin haz telled myownself dat hiz mothur izza a beri beri
speshul hoomin dat mai hoomin luffs beri beri much.

mai hoomin tawkz tu hiz mothur ebre dai onna da telifone fingy, anna he
goez tu her hows alla da tiem tu hewp hur wif da fings she iz tu old tu
do nao

sew ai haz bin purrin fur dis beri beri speshul hoomin, anna ai finks
dat ifin ebere kitee purrz fur hur, den herownself wil cum hoam frum da
hospitel awl bedder.

fangu,

lorelei
Old February 2nd 12, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Prayers and purrs for your Mother and strength for you. Have been where you
are and know how hard it is to sit and wait.

Old February 2nd 12, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 02/01/2012 08:12 PM, Gandalf wrote:
[...]

Weez senin owr hartfelt purrs fur yur Mom. TuTu
Old February 2nd 12, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 01 Feb 2012 21:12:09 -0600, Gandalf
wrote:

[...]

Every kitty in this house is purring. Even Beauty has put aside her
fudz.
John

Old February 2nd 12, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Meeeee tuuuuuuu!!!!
P2nya

Old February 2nd 12, 07:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Yes, we will purr loud for your Mother and our Mom will say prayers too.
Take a book to read while she is in surgery, and don't worry at all.
Love,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps and our mom Kyla

Old February 2nd 12, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 01 Feb 2012 21:12:09 -0600, Gandalf wrote:

So far, so good: my elderly Mother's surgery, to replace a failed heart
valve, is STILL scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 2nd, in the late morning or
early afternoon.

Thank you for all the purrs and prayers you have already sent: they have
been working VERY WELL.

Please keep them coming.

We'll keep them coming. All of us kitties are purring, the dog is wagging
and drooling, and the humans are praying.

Amelia
Old February 2nd 12, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you throughout today.

Booker, Chappy, Snowflake and Anti Julie

Old February 3rd 12, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Wed, 01 Feb 2012 21:12:09 -0600, Gandalf wrote:

Please keep them coming.

We iz purring, Unka Gandalf!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/2/2012 7:18:17 PM