Mine firstest Fangsgibing

Old November 28th 04, 03:02 PM
Harri

Default Mine firstest Fangsgibing

Iz have now had mine firstest Fangsgibing wif mineown OneTrueHome, and
Iz must say, itz purrty cool!

Iz getting along fine now wif mine brofur and sisfurs. Wez don't hiss
and growl nearly as much now, and Iz hab actually been playing wif Sammy
and Tabifa. Not a whole lot, but itz a start.

Wez got turkeybird fur dinner, and we'z got lots of pettin and cuddling,
and wez got new kitty toys. I specially got lots of kitty toys, since I
spend so much time in da truck. Mine brofur and sisfurs have Turbo
Scratchers, and I love to play wif dem, but Paw says dere's no room in
da truck for one. So he getted me somefing called a Cat-'N-Mouse. Itz
like a Turbo Scratcher but smaller, and stead of a ball caught in a
track it habs a little mousie caught inside. Dat liddle mousie runs
FAST! I LOVE to play wif it.

Anyhow, Paw and I is back on da truck. Wez had free full days at home,
den went back to da truck yesfurday and delivered a load to Porterville,
Catifurnia. We'z now at a truck stop in Wheeler Ridge and will be
leaving in a few minutes to pick up a load in Oxnard. We'z will den
drife to either Las Vegas, Nebada or Saint George, You-tah tonight, den
drife to Nephi, You-tah tomorrow, den delifur in Orem and Ogden Toosday
morning. I don't know where wez' will go affur dat - we'z prolly won't
know dat until Toosday.

Iz hope you all had a wunnerful Fangsgibing too! I can apurrciate da
holiday now - I'z hab so much to be fangful for. Fur Soft and Furry
habing taken me in, and Miss Violette and Tiger and OEJ and TV and Trudi
fur putting up wif me, and for Meowmie and Paw fur dopting me, and fur
Cleocatra and Melia and Sammy and Tabifa fur being mine new fambly.

Anyhow, I'z will meow at you all later. Gots to get ready to roll now!

Harri Roadcat
Old November 28th 04, 11:19 PM
Miss Violette

I iz glad u likez your new hoomanz anna brofur anna sisfurz. Soft changed
alla ourz turbo scratcherz when dey getted bak furm delifurin you to yourown
new paw, We likez dem anna we iz glad to haf dem bak to owrselfz. Trudi,
who thinkz dat mousey thin iz inna bedrum onna sehelf fur some reazon her or
soft can't remfur

Old November 29th 04, 03:32 PM
Me

Harri wrote:

Wez got turkeybird fur dinner, and we'z got lots of pettin and cuddling,
and wez got new kitty toys. I specially got lots of kitty toys, since I
spend so much time in da truck. Mine brofur and sisfurs have Turbo
Scratchers, and I love to play wif dem, but Paw says dere's no room in
da truck for one. So he getted me somefing called a Cat-'N-Mouse. Itz
like a Turbo Scratcher but smaller, and stead of a ball caught in a
track it habs a little mousie caught inside. Dat liddle mousie runs
FAST! I LOVE to play wif it.

Ize gotted one of dese, butt I kin neber katch dat mousie. I keep triing
all nite long an ize neber ketch it. Iffin youze katch yur mousie gif me
sum hints.

Booker

Old November 29th 04, 04:27 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 07:02:25 -0800, Harri wrote:

Iz have now had mine firstest Fangsgibing wif mineown OneTrueHome, and
Iz must say, itz purrty cool!

gennle smip

Dis iz gud to heer, Harri! It souns like you iz fittink rite in, and
becomingk one uv da fambly - not to menshun a roadcat!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/29/2004 11:26:11 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old November 29th 04, 08:19 PM
Harri

Ize gotted one of dese, butt I kin neber katch dat mousie. I keep triing
all nite long an ize neber ketch it. Iffin youze katch yur mousie gif me
sum hints.

Booker

I kin catch it, but den I can't get it to come out. It just sits dere.
Dere's somefing special bout dat meowsie dat makes it not come outta da
hidey-hole. If I figger it out, I'll let youz know.

Harri Kitten