Dey shaved mine tummy furz!

Old February 28th 05, 04:08 AM
Harri Roadcat

Default Dey shaved mine tummy furz!

I used to fink dat mine hoomins was good hoomins, but now I'z not so
sure. Mine Paw put me in da kitty box yesfurday and taked me for a ride
in da liddle truck. Him taked me to a place dat smelled like udder
animals, den he LEFT ME wif dem! Dey stuck sharp fings in me, den I went
to sleep. When I waked up mine tummy furz was shaved off and mine tummy
din't feel good.

Why do hoomins de deze fings to nice sweet liddle kitties?

Harri
Old February 28th 05, 04:25 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:08:32 -0800, Harri Roadcat wrote:

I used to fink dat mine hoomins was good hoomins, but now I'z not so
sure. Mine Paw put me in da kitty box yesfurday and taked me for a ride
in da liddle truck. Him taked me to a place dat smelled like udder
animals, den he LEFT ME wif dem! Dey stuck sharp fings in me, den I went
to sleep. When I waked up mine tummy furz was shaved off and mine tummy
din't feel good.

Why do hoomins de deze fings to nice sweet liddle kitties?

Harri, yew poor sweet fing! How cud dey do dis to yew? I fink dey iz gud
hoomanz, yew jus hafta show dem hooz boss!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/27/2005 11:24:20 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old February 28th 05, 04:44 AM
Harri Roadcat

Harri, yew poor sweet fing! How cud dey do dis to yew? I fink dey iz gud
hoomanz, yew jus hafta show dem hooz boss!

Well, I duz haf to add dat mine Paw has a boddle of some yucky tasting
black stuff dat him squirts into mine mouf at bed time, and just a few
minutes after him squirts da stuff I get REALLY sleepy and da achey
place in mine tummy stops aching.

I haf to make da effort to make mine hoomins realize who is da boss. I'z
got da udder kitties ejukated (cept for Cleocatra - she still finks dat
she'z da boss), so it shouldn't take me too long to ejukate mine hoomins.

Harri
Old February 28th 05, 05:03 AM
Sundance

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
I used to fink dat mine hoomins was good hoomins, but now I'z not so sure.
Mine Paw put me in da kitty box yesfurday and taked me for a ride in da
liddle truck. Him taked me to a place dat smelled like udder animals, den
he LEFT ME wif dem! Dey stuck sharp fings in me, den I went to sleep. When
I waked up mine tummy furz was shaved off and mine tummy din't feel good.

Why do hoomins de deze fings to nice sweet liddle kitties?

Harri

porter twinkles and orange tabby boy appears carrying a big thermos

Oh, Harri, how horrybul, how cud dey do dat! Heer, Rebecca sent dis heer
turkeybird brof fur yoo, yoo hab sum uv dat if yoo feelz up to it. Now yoo
juss git yur rest an I'll be heer to make shur dey duznt try to do dat agin!
--
Sundance, catcerned honorari brofur

Old February 28th 05, 06:43 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Harri Roadcat had some very interesting things to
say about Dey shaved mine tummy furz!:

I used to fink dat mine hoomins was good hoomins, but now I'z not so
sure. Mine Paw put me in da kitty box yesfurday and taked me for a ride
in da liddle truck. Him taked me to a place dat smelled like udder
animals, den he LEFT ME wif dem! Dey stuck sharp fings in me, den I went
to sleep. When I waked up mine tummy furz was shaved off and mine tummy
din't feel good.
Why do hoomins de deze fings to nice sweet liddle kitties?

Remember when you took that first trip to TED and I was concerned
about whether you still had all your parts when you came back? This is
why I was worried, since that sounds like you were
fixed-when-not-broken. It wasn't that bad for me, but I hear it's
worse for girlcats.

The humans say they do these things to us for our good. I think TEDs
brainwash them.

Felix, hoping you feel better soon

Old February 28th 05, 02:55 PM
Fred Williams

In article ,
says...
Harri, yew poor sweet fing! How cud dey do dis to yew? I fink dey iz gud
hoomanz, yew jus hafta show dem hooz boss!

Well, I duz haf to add dat mine Paw has a boddle of some yucky tasting
black stuff dat him squirts into mine mouf at bed time, and just a few
minutes after him squirts da stuff I get REALLY sleepy and da achey
place in mine tummy stops aching.

I haf to make da effort to make mine hoomins realize who is da boss. I'z
got da udder kitties ejukated (cept for Cleocatra - she still finks dat
she'z da boss), so it shouldn't take me too long to ejukate mine hoomins.

Hi Harri. I got the same treatment wif my tummy a
couple of munfs ago. I fink I disliked da car ride
mostest, but yous is used ta da road. Da leaving behind
fur over nite is no fun effer and da going tu sleep when
I wuz scared wuz reely bad. But it wuz so nice when
Fred came tu take me home. Then I slept on my own fur
like four weeks. I didn't get no black stuff, but I did
haf mineownself's tummy shaved.
Today it is all furgotten and I'ze back tu
normal...Ryan is trying to help Fred type this fur me,
and knockin stuff offrum da desk when it need it. He's
grown tu be a bigbig cat. He has a long body and lives
to chase... chase anyfing and pounce on it.
You hang in there, Harri. We duzn't hear frum you
offen enuff, but it's hard to get Fred to do da
sekretarian fing, so I'ze shouldn't talk, but Ryan and I
will purr sum happy purrs fur you an you should be jus
fine.

--
Diana, Ryan, an der hooman, Fred
(Remove FFFf from ourownselve's email address to reply,
Old February 28th 05, 06:27 PM
mlbriggs

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:08:32 -0800, Harri Roadcat wrote:

I used to fink dat mine hoomins was good hoomins, but now I'z not so
sure. Mine Paw put me in da kitty box yesfurday and taked me for a ride
in da liddle truck. Him taked me to a place dat smelled like udder
animals, den he LEFT ME wif dem! Dey stuck sharp fings in me, den I went
to sleep. When I waked up mine tummy furz was shaved off and mine tummy
din't feel good.

Why do hoomins de deze fings to nice sweet liddle kitties?

Harri

Poor baby! Dis does happen to hoomans too -=- not fun.
Bless yur lil kitty hart and many purrs to fel gud dun. TuTu
Old March 1st 05, 01:48 AM
Harri Roadcat

porter twinkles and orange tabby boy appears carrying a big thermos

Oh, Harri, how horrybul, how cud dey do dat! Heer, Rebecca sent dis heer
turkeybird brof fur yoo, yoo hab sum uv dat if yoo feelz up to it. Now yoo
juss git yur rest an I'll be heer to make shur dey duznt try to do dat agin!
--
Sundance, catcerned honorari brofur

Oh, fangu Rebecca an Sundance! Dats furry nice of you. An dats gudgud
turkeybird brof! Iz feeling lots bedderer now. When mine Paw gets back
on da truk tomorrow Iz will be ready to go wif him.

Harri
Old March 1st 05, 02:41 AM
ClowderCat

Harri Roadcat wrote:
Harri, yew poor sweet fing! How cud dey do dis to yew? I fink dey

iz gud
hoomanz, yew jus hafta show dem hooz boss!

Well, I duz haf to add dat mine Paw has a boddle of some yucky

tasting
black stuff dat him squirts into mine mouf at bed time, and just a

few
minutes after him squirts da stuff I get REALLY sleepy and da achey
place in mine tummy stops aching.

I haf to make da effort to make mine hoomins realize who is da boss.

I'z
got da udder kitties ejukated (cept for Cleocatra - she still finks

dat
she'z da boss), so it shouldn't take me too long to ejukate mine

hoomins.

Harri

Hi Harri. I think you should know that educating humans is a lifelong
project! Our mom is very stubborn and refuses to learn!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 1st 05, 09:28 PM
Beverly Orel

We're glad yew ar feelin bedderer! I dimlee remfur haffin dat operayshun
long tyme ago. Gess it's fur yur own gud, and doze hoomins reely do luff
yew lots. How bowt sum nipcheese an crackurs tu go wiff dat broff?

Luff,
Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
porter twinkles and orange tabby boy appears carrying a big thermos

Oh, Harri, how horrybul, how cud dey do dat! Heer, Rebecca sent dis heer
turkeybird brof fur yoo, yoo hab sum uv dat if yoo feelz up to it. Now
yoo juss git yur rest an I'll be heer to make shur dey duznt try to do
dat agin!
--
Sundance, catcerned honorari brofur

Oh, fangu Rebecca an Sundance! Dats furry nice of you. An dats gudgud
turkeybird brof! Iz feeling lots bedderer now. When mine Paw gets back on
da truk tomorrow Iz will be ready to go wif him.

Harri

Mine firstest Fangsgibing Harri Cat community 8 November 29th 04 08:19 PM
Mine coming-home day Sammy da 'Venture Kitten Cat community 10 July 12th 04 09:50 PM
Little Feet's tummy Yowie Cat anecdotes 7 July 9th 04 10:40 PM
Anykitty remembr? CRO Cat community 16 January 31st 04 07:16 PM
Mine Akweezishun Day Sylvia M. Cat community 12 January 8th 04 02:28 AM