Bucky's tail...

Old March 13th 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Bucky's tail...

....has brand new spots. Bucky is holding his tail close, purring and
cleaning it. The spots are from my root beer ice cream.

See, it is very warm here. I am lying on the bed, with a pint of ice cream
and a quart of ice water. Bucky is lying VERY nearby, seasoning the ice
cream with cat fur, and helping me type this.

Bucky's fur now has drops of ice water condensation. He purrs louder and
licks my fingers. He gives my face a full-body I-love-you rub.

Can't get much more comfortable than this...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old March 13th 07, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

...has brand new spots. Bucky is holding his tail close, purring and
cleaning it. The spots are from my root beer ice cream.

See, it is very warm here. I am lying on the bed, with a pint of ice cream
and a quart of ice water. Bucky is lying VERY nearby, seasoning the ice
cream with cat fur, and helping me type this.

Bucky's fur now has drops of ice water condensation. He purrs louder and
licks my fingers. He gives my face a full-body I-love-you rub.

Can't get much more comfortable than this...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

One might almost think you two liked each other. G

Joy

Old March 13th 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 00:04:48 -0000, Mark Edwards
yodeled:

...has brand new spots. Bucky is holding his tail close, purring and
cleaning it. The spots are from my root beer ice cream.

See, it is very warm here. I am lying on the bed, with a pint of ice cream
and a quart of ice water. Bucky is lying VERY nearby, seasoning the ice
cream with cat fur, and helping me type this.

Bucky's fur now has drops of ice water condensation. He purrs louder and
licks my fingers. He gives my face a full-body I-love-you rub.

Can't get much more comfortable than this...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

What a lovebug!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old March 14th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Mark Edwards wrote:

...has brand new spots. Bucky is holding his tail close, purring and
cleaning it. The spots are from my root beer ice cream.

See, it is very warm here. I am lying on the bed, with a pint of ice cream
and a quart of ice water. Bucky is lying VERY nearby, seasoning the ice
cream with cat fur, and helping me type this.

Bucky's fur now has drops of ice water condensation. He purrs louder and
licks my fingers. He gives my face a full-body I-love-you rub.

Can't get much more comfortable than this...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

What a cute story! Thanks.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old March 14th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 20:04:48 -0400, Mark Edwards wrote:

...has brand new spots. Bucky is holding his tail close, purring and
cleaning it. The spots are from my root beer ice cream.

See, it is very warm here. I am lying on the bed, with a pint of ice cream
and a quart of ice water. Bucky is lying VERY nearby, seasoning the ice
cream with cat fur, and helping me type this.

Bucky's fur now has drops of ice water condensation. He purrs louder and
licks my fingers. He gives my face a full-body I-love-you rub.

Can't get much more comfortable than this...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Sounds like nirvana. And "root beer ice cream"? Wow! I wish I could find some
of that! Two of my favorite things: root beer and ice cream.

Lately Ketzl has been coming up to my chest during the night (he usually
stays down by my feet) and crawling between my arm and me, putting his head
down and going to sleep. Sometimes I can feel his cold nose on my arm. God
forbid I should move and scare him away!

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh