Honoring Bandit's Memory

Old June 11th 07, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Honoring Bandit's Memory

I got a beautiful, large card from my vet reading "In Memory of Bandit" - it
has a picture of roses and the poem "Do not stand by my grave and weep." I
put it on my desk at work, along with these other things, as a tiny shrine
to her:

I went to the Humane Society gift store and bought a small wooden frame with
pictures of cats and cat-related things (mice, yarn, etc.) on the front, and
I put a closeup picture of Bandit in it.

While I was there I saw the cutest little figurines of cats with wings and
haloes, but I didn't think any of those would be appropriate for Bandit,
being that she was such a badass cat her whole life, so I bought this
figurine instead:
http://www.eyedealpostcards.com/shop...play&pid=CTD16

The last thing I want to get is a samll locket in which to keep the snip of
her hair that I kept.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters he http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old June 11th 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Ohmygawd, this is beautiful, but a bit too pricey for me:
http://www.stickyj.com/mz1000.html - I'll have to start saving and hope it's
still there when I've saved enough!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 11th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

This one is nice too:
http://www.victoriantradingco.com/st.../7g/i8338.html

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 11th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K.

CatNipped kirjoitti:
snip
The last thing I want to get is a samll locket in which to keep the snip of
her hair that I kept.

Item number 270128861295 on eBay is a locket shaped like a cat face. It
costs 24,98 USD with 3,95 USD shipping costs.

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old June 11th 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K.

Christine K. kirjoitti:
CatNipped kirjoitti:
snip
The last thing I want to get is a samll locket in which to keep the
snip of her hair that I kept.

Item number 270128861295 on eBay is a locket shaped like a cat face. It
costs 24,98 USD with 3,95 USD shipping costs.

Sorry to reply to myself, but apparently item nbr 300119964774 is the
same locket without a chain. It has a black cord with locking clasp
instead. It costs USD 9,99 plus USD 5,99 for shipping.

Old June 11th 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

CatNipped wrote:
she was such a badass cat her whole life, so I bought this
figurine instead:
http://www.eyedealpostcards.com/shop...play&pid=CTD16

That's just perfect for her- you're right angels and cupids were so NOT her!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old June 11th 07, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

That figurine is perfect. Well maybe except for the innocent look on the
face. Bandit had a soul mate in our "dammit sam". Heaven only knows what
those two are up to at the bridge.

Jo

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Sad day in Memory jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 April 4th 06 06:42 PM
Cat's memory Todd Cat health & behaviour 8 August 15th 04 02:38 AM
In Memory of Sammy Michael Harrison Russell Cats - misc 12 September 8th 03 04:38 AM
A Sweep memory Marina Cat anecdotes 2 August 18th 03 10:17 PM
in memory of Godfrey onlyThreeCats Cat community 3 July 25th 03 07:21 PM