Harri Roadcat checks in

Old March 20th 05, 05:49 AM
Harri

Default Harri Roadcat checks in

Sorry I'z been away - we'z been rea real busy on da truck.

First, concatulations to da happy couple! Mine whole fambly sends
concatulations.

Mine Paw and I has been *so* busy lately! Itz been go, go, go. Yesfurday
we delivered a load in San Jose, Catifurnia den picked up a load in
Salinas and spent da night in Sacrapurrmento. We has to deliver in
Seattle, Washingtuna on Tuesday but will actually get to dat area
tomorrow or Monday. So mine hoomin sekretary finally has a chance to try
to get caught up.

Wez lef Sacrapurrmento about 8 oclock today, and we getted into Oruhgun
about 2 oclock. Mine Pawas complaining bout being realreal tired, so wez
stopped her in Phoenix, OR. I fink him is sick or somefing. Anyway, as
soon as we getted parked he put my kittying gear on me and we went fur a
kitten walk. But I only got about 20 feet from da truck before I smelled
sumfing scary and ran back to da truck. So him let me back in and
getted hims stuff together to go take a shower. We tried another walk
after hims shower but only getted about 20 feet. Then him taked a nap.

After Paw sleeped fur four hours I got him up and we went fur a walk
again. Dis time I saw what was scaring me before - when we got near da
back of our trailer a big fluffy cat runned away! It was anudder cat I
was smelling. So we went da udder way and had a good walk. After we had
been out about a half hour anudder hoomin walked towards us an mine Paw
DIDN'T LET ME RUN AWAY! Da udder hoomin was asking bout taking a kitty
in a truck. Dat was da fifth hoomin in three days dat wanted to talk to
mine Paw bout me an kitties in trucks!

Den da udder hoomin left an we kept walking. I found lots an lots of
inneresting plants to smell and buggies to hunt. We went back to da
truck after a hour an fifteen minutes. Den my Paw getted sneaky - him
went into da truck stop store fingy and buyed some bags of shop towels,
and getted a big dish of da kitten food we carry for stray kitties, and
him left da food an a pile of soft towels over where we scared away da
kitty on our walk. An him didn't let me help!

[Harri teleports to the top of the trailer and in her strongest,
fiercest kitten squeak announces...]
Attention kitty cat! Don't get da wrong idearment. Paw and me lef you
dat food an doze towels so you can be comfy where you are. But don't
fink I will share mine trucking place wif you! I dont share mine Paw wif
anykitty ('cept da kitties at home), an I don't share mine truck wif
anykitty at all. If you want to be a trucking kitty you will haf to find
your own truck hoomin!

Harri
Old March 20th 05, 06:20 AM
Sundance

Harri, itz gudgud to heer frum yoo! Ize been wunnerin how yoo wuz. Ize
glad yooz havin fun in da truk, and I hope yoo dont git bored wif yur
downtime. If yoo do, yoo kan port over to da big wedwink reception fur
Kitty Schottland and Boogie da Harpurr Cat.

Derez only a liddle nooz heer. Rebecca an me finully got awl da rest ov da
Kissamouse prezints we gottid frum owr Sekrit Santa. Kan yoo beleev Meowmie
hadnt givvin dem awl to us befor? Rebecca juss finished gitting a new
warehowse bilt fur Fluffykitz Catering -- yoo shud see it, itz bigbigbig.
When yoo git home, yoo kan tell Tabitha an Amelia dat itz reddy to stock
anytime.

I gess datz awl fur now.

Sundance

Old March 20th 05, 06:46 AM
Harri

Sundance wrote:
Harri, itz gudgud to heer frum yoo! Ize been wunnerin how yoo wuz. Ize
glad yooz havin fun in da truk, and I hope yoo dont git bored wif yur
downtime. If yoo do, yoo kan port over to da big wedwink reception fur
Kitty Schottland and Boogie da Harpurr Cat.

Derez only a liddle nooz heer. Rebecca an me finully got awl da rest ov da
Kissamouse prezints we gottid frum owr Sekrit Santa. Kan yoo beleev Meowmie
hadnt givvin dem awl to us befor? Rebecca juss finished gitting a new
warehowse bilt fur Fluffykitz Catering -- yoo shud see it, itz bigbigbig.
When yoo git home, yoo kan tell Tabitha an Amelia dat itz reddy to stock
anytime.

I will tell dem dat! Fanks, Sundance.

I will bisit da reception tonight while mine Paw sleeps. Fluffybutt and
Ameliagrump and Rebecca duz gud catering!

Harri
Old March 20th 05, 11:49 AM
Miss Violette

I am glad you are doing well, be cautious, that is how more cats, including
yourself, came in MY house,

Miss Violette, so glad Harri likes her truck

Old March 20th 05, 02:02 PM
Harri

Miss Violette wrote:
I am glad you are doing well, be cautious, that is how more cats, including
yourself, came in MY house,

Miss Violette, so glad Harri likes her truck

I fink I'z ok. Mine hoomin doesn't show any signs of wanting anuffer
cat. 'Specially anuffer truck cat. Besides, da food and bed dat Paw left
out last night was untouched dis mornin, so we figger it was a kitty dat
lives nearby in a hoomin house dat we scared up last night.

Harri Roadkitten
Old March 20th 05, 05:12 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 21:49:00 -0800, Harri wrote:

Itz gud to heer frum yew, Harri, and I'ze glad dat youz iz OK an haffink
fun in da big metalmonster.

Tiger an myownself will see yew at da reception!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/20/2005 12:11:07 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old March 21st 05, 02:49 AM
Harri

Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 21:49:00 -0800, Harri wrote:

Itz gud to heer frum yew, Harri, and I'ze glad dat youz iz OK an haffink
fun in da big metalmonster.

Fangs! Akchooly, Paw an me got purty scared da udder day. Him posted a
story about it at http://catdude.livejournal.com/#item4039, in da fifth
paragraph. But dat's da onlinest time wez getted scared in da truck.

Tiger an myownself will see yew at da reception!

I'z will be dere! I haven't had any of Tabifa's caterin in a long time,
an I don't fink I'z effur tried Mice Kreem.

Harri