Hi, from a new member in Japan

Old March 12th 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Hi, from a new member in Japan

Cantate wrote:
Hi folks,

I have four cats and love to talk about them and hear other people
talk about their cats too. I was searching for a group and this one
looked like the most fun! Mine are all "rescue cats" who showed up
either at my door or other people's. Two are part or full Japanese
bobtail, one looks like an American Shorthair and the other is an
Abyssinian. Right now they want attention so I think I'd better be a
good cat-slave and turn off the computer!

Cantate in Tokyo

Welcome to the group! We love to hear about cats and look forward to
hearing much more about yours.

Jill

Old March 12th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Welcome to the group, Cantate. We're a pretty easy-going bunch here and
share a lot of recipes (ha!). You'll know what I mean if it ever happens
(grin).
I'm in MD, USA with my baby, Lily, a sweet calico and we are being watched
over by my Jazz who went to the RB last year.
Lily & her mama, Lydia

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
ups.com...

Old March 12th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Welcome! Are you originally from Japan, or just living there right now?

I have two cats, Sundance and Rebecca. You can see their pictures at the
link in my signature. I hope you'll share pictures of your cats -- I'm not
sure I know what Japanese bobtails look like.

Sandy
--
Do the math to email me directly.
Cat pix at http://tinyurl.com/bmf8d

Old March 12th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Welcome to the group, Cantate!
I'm Christine, the other Finn of the group, living in Vantaa, just north
of Helsinki, where Marina lives. The man of my life, Janne, and me share
the apartment with Laku, our solid black 5,5 year old, and Nico, our
blue-grey with white 1,5 year old kitty. Pics of both (mainly) as well
as some other stuff in the albums in my sig.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old March 12th 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 11 Mar 2006 23:25:55 -0800, "Cantate" wrote:

Hi folks,

I have four cats and love to talk about them and hear other people talk
about their cats too. I was searching for a group and this one looked
like the most fun! Mine are all "rescue cats" who showed up either at
my door or other people's. Two are part or full Japanese bobtail, one
looks like an American Shorthair and the other is an Abyssinian. Right
now they want attention so I think I'd better be a good cat-slave and
turn off the computer!

Cantate in Tokyo

Welcome to the most friendly corner of the Internet, Cantate!

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)
Old March 12th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Cantate" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi folks,

I have four cats and love to talk about them and hear other people talk
about their cats too. I was searching for a group and this one looked
like the most fun! Mine are all "rescue cats" who showed up either at
my door or other people's. Two are part or full Japanese bobtail, one
looks like an American Shorthair and the other is an Abyssinian. Right
now they want attention so I think I'd better be a good cat-slave and
turn off the computer!

Cantate in Tokyo

Welcome from Cali, Smokey and Cleo. A rescue cat, a shelter cat and the
guest that stayed.

Old March 12th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Welcome to the group. I live in Connecticut, US. I have 3 cats that were
rescued. Cinnaon and Abby by others and Samwise by me.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old March 12th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cantate wrote:
Hi folks,

I have four cats and love to talk about them and hear other people talk
about their cats too. I was searching for a group and this one looked
like the most fun! Mine are all "rescue cats" who showed up either at
my door or other people's. Two are part or full Japanese bobtail, one
looks like an American Shorthair and the other is an Abyssinian. Right
now they want attention so I think I'd better be a good cat-slave and
turn off the computer!

Cantate in Tokyo

Hi, welcome to our little group. I miss having more kitties in the
house. 2 just doesn't seem like enough sometimes, but seeing as i'm
allergic as it is, getting more wouldn't be practical.

Kristy
Old March 12th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Cantate" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi folks,

I have four cats and love to talk about them and hear other people talk
about their cats too. I was searching for a group and this one looked
like the most fun! Mine are all "rescue cats" who showed up either at
my door or other people's. Two are part or full Japanese bobtail, one
looks like an American Shorthair and the other is an Abyssinian. Right
now they want attention so I think I'd better be a good cat-slave and
turn off the computer!

Welcome to the group. It's always good to have another devoted servant
joining our staff here. We're all owned and operated by the cats, I think.
At least I know I am.

Pam S. owned and operated by the Fayetteville Mafia (all seven of them) in
Fayetteville North Carolina USA.

Old March 12th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Cantate" wrote

I have four cats and love to talk about them and hear other people talk
about their cats too. I was searching for a group and this one looked
like the most fun! Mine are all "rescue cats" who showed up either at
my door or other people's. Two are part or full Japanese bobtail, one
looks like an American Shorthair and the other is an Abyssinian. Right
now they want attention so I think I'd better be a good cat-slave and
turn off the computer!

Welcome, Cantate.

I have seven masters (all rescues as well), one of whom is an Abyssinian
(Abelard), two Maine Coons (Billy & Lily), two DLH (Baby Eyes & Beatrice)
and two DSH (Tommy & Eli).

I live in the center of the USA (Missouri). I've been to Japan and
absolutely loved it there. Would like to return someday for a longer visit,
if possible.

We look forward to reading more about your life with the kitties.

Pat