Fighting for my rights

Old March 18th 08, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

Default Fighting for my rights

I am sitting on a complicated SAP-translation and am really focussed
and my head is smoking all day long. g
I have to write it in a html surrounding so nothing must be changed.
Not one blank. Well, sort of. And my sweeties have decided to visit me
even more often at my PC, wanting on my lap, walking every five
minutes across the desk. I am so mad I even yelled at this or that one
who didn`t understand the urgency for accurateness. Means -
DON`T WALK ACROSS MY KEYBOARD! DON`T YOU DARE TO TOUCH IT!
Slowly they understood that I really MEANT it. g And now they do
watch out NOT to traipse over it. If a cat now walks over the keyboard
there is a moment of tension on both sides and they decide NOT to put
that last foot on a key. gg
Of course I apologised profoundly for yelling at them. sighg

Well work means money, so I believe I am happy right now.
And I love challenges around words.

Ah, and yesterday evening Mohrchen showed severe signs of stress. Saw
the Vet today with him and tomorrow the old guy (Mohrchen, not the
Vet) will get some teeth extracted. Poor guy.

Bettina
Old March 18th 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Ah, and yesterday evening Mohrchen showed severe signs of stress. Saw
the Vet today with him and tomorrow the old guy (Mohrchen, not the
Vet) will get some teeth extracted. Poor guy.

Bettina

We'll be purring that the vet visit goes smoothly.

Dan
Old March 18th 08, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Bettina wrote:
[...]

Purrs for Mohrchen.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 18th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Harri Roadcat"
Ah, and yesterday evening Mohrchen showed severe signs of stress. Saw
the Vet today with him and tomorrow the old guy (Mohrchen, not the
Vet) will get some teeth extracted. Poor guy.

Bettina

We'll be purring that the vet visit goes smoothly.

Dan

Poor Mohrchen
Purrs sent from me and my 4 cats.
Mohrchen is going thru the same things Mosey went through a couple of weeks
ago. He had really bad gums and had to have 3 of his fangs removed and
spent the night with 2 d*gs, but he's doing much better now.. You might
want to get some kitty toothpaste from the vet. It contains enzymes that
even if your Cat won't let you brush his teeth, you can give him some off
the tip of your finger. The vet will probably have to 'knock him out' for
the extraction, and he'll probably have to stay overnight.
Don't worry, You're doing the right thing for him. And dental health IS
very important for kitties, because if left un-ignored, bad results can
happen.
Hug
Kyla
--the crazy ol cat lady

Old March 19th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Bettina" wrote in message

Well work means money, so I believe I am happy right now.
And I love challenges around words.

Ah, and yesterday evening Mohrchen showed severe signs of stress. Saw
the Vet today with him and tomorrow the old guy (Mohrchen, not the
Vet) will get some teeth extracted. Poor guy.

Purrs, head butts, and well wishes for you and Morchen. Sometimes cats seem
to be as bad as toddlers for getting on your last nerve.

Pam S. BTDT

Old March 21st 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 18 Mrz., 18:21, Bettina wrote:
[...]

Now, thank you all for your kind words. Mohrchen is feeling sort of ok
again.
Yesterday he looked a bit battered but everyone would after having got
extracted some teeth.
In Germany usually they give you your cat to take home after minor
surgeries and don't keep the cat overnight. I have had a lot of cats
home directly after the anesthesia I know how to treat them. Mohrchen
got two canines out, one of the upper ones and one of the lower ones.
And two or three little ones. He is an old and experienced fighter,
boss of the village, and only God nows what he might have chewed on in
former years.
The canines were broken of so the nerves lay free. The vet told me
that this cat must have had terrible pain the years before when that
has happened. And he lived with it and showed no sign of pain. This
must have happened before he decided to move in with us. After some
time the nerves retreat and the pain lessens.
Now, after having his one, hurt eye removed last year October and
having had a bad inflammation in one of his forelegs due to a fight in
January, I hope he now will have a wonderful springtime without any
pain. I fancy him lieing in the grass, taking one of his beloved
sunbaths and feeling just great.

love
Bettina
Old March 21st 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Now, after having his one, hurt eye removed last year October and
having had a bad inflammation in one of his forelegs due to a fight in
January, I hope he now will have a wonderful springtime without any
pain. I fancy him lieing in the grass, taking one of his beloved
sunbaths and feeling just great.

love
Bettina

Purrs en-route for your dear boy. )