Spainy (Blog)

Old April 25th 04, 12:24 AM
Yowie

Default Spainy (Blog)

A while ago, there was alink to a great Blog that featured Spainy the Cat.
The authoress was a talented writer, and was either studying (or had
graduated with) a degree in something like classic literature or something
that effectively required her to have very good writing skills.

Unfortunatley I have long lost the URL and can no longer remember her name.
But I do remembe the name of her cat: Spain (or Spainy).

Can anyone help?

Yowie

Old April 25th 04, 06:10 AM
LOL

"Yowie" wrote in message ...
A while ago, there was alink to a great Blog that featured Spainy the Cat.
The authoress was a talented writer, and was either studying (or had
graduated with) a degree in something like classic literature or something
that effectively required her to have very good writing skills.

Unfortunatley I have long lost the URL and can no longer remember her name.
But I do remembe the name of her cat: Spain (or Spainy).

Can anyone help?

Yowie

'Twas livejournal - the woman's name is Cherie Priest, user name
Wicked_Wish. I bookmarked it. If I can type the url correctly:

http://www.livejournal.com/tools/mem...e&fil ter=all

Sorry for the wrap, but hth.

------
Krista
Who actually has a copy of this woman's book

Old April 25th 04, 10:01 PM
Yowie

"LOL" wrote in message
om...
"Yowie" wrote in message

A while ago, there was alink to a great Blog that featured Spainy the

Cat.
The authoress was a talented writer, and was either studying (or had
graduated with) a degree in something like classic literature or

something
that effectively required her to have very good writing skills.

Unfortunatley I have long lost the URL and can no longer remember her

name.
But I do remembe the name of her cat: Spain (or Spainy).

Can anyone help?

Yowie

'Twas livejournal - the woman's name is Cherie Priest, user name
Wicked_Wish. I bookmarked it. If I can type the url correctly:

http://www.livejournal.com/tools/mem...&keyword=cat+t
ale&filter=all

Sorry for the wrap, but hth.

Thankyou!

She is one of my favourite cat authors, right up there with Dave Y and
Matthew Gaunt. Just wish we could persuade her to also post over here to
this little corner of Usenet.

Yowie