Cat Dying HELP

Old May 4th 05, 04:32 AM
All Man

Default Cat Dying HELP

Hey Bud, my wild friendly cat is rapidly sinking. Probably has
respitory problems and more. Eyes full of pus, hardly any bowel
movement , no appetite, rests in 1 spot for 4 hours than moves 10 feet,
then moves again, I don't know how he is still alive. He is one tough
little B. He is feral but lets me pet him, I do not want to put him to
sleep. He was like a happy silly puppy last week and now he tetters on
death's doorstep. I need the cure...HELP

Old May 4th 05, 04:35 AM
Victor Martinez

Take him to a bloody vet!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 4th 05, 05:48 AM
Pat

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Take him to a bloody vet!

What Victor said!!!

Old May 4th 05, 09:32 PM
Noon Cat Nick

All Man wrote:

Hey Bud, my wild friendly cat is rapidly sinking. Probably has
respitory problems and more. Eyes full of pus, hardly any bowel
movement , no appetite, rests in 1 spot for 4 hours than moves 10 feet,
then moves again, I don't know how he is still alive. He is one tough
little B. He is feral but lets me pet him, I do not want to put him to
sleep. He was like a happy silly puppy last week and now he tetters on
death's doorstep. I need the cure...HELP

THE VET!! THE VET!! TAKE THE POOR CAT TO THE VET ***NOW***!!!!!
Old May 6th 05, 09:58 AM
MaryL

"All Man" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey Bud, my wild friendly cat is rapidly sinking. Probably has
respitory problems and more. Eyes full of pus, hardly any bowel
movement , no appetite, rests in 1 spot for 4 hours than moves 10 feet,
then moves again, I don't know how he is still alive. He is one tough
little B. He is feral but lets me pet him, I do not want to put him to
sleep. He was like a happy silly puppy last week and now he tetters on
death's doorstep. I need the cure...HELP

You mentioned in your other message that you had taken the cat to a vet, and
the diagnosis was "a respiratory problem." This sounds far more serious
than that and needs much more aggressive treatment than you described.

Please get another opinion. Take your cat to another vet *immediately.*

MaryL

i need help- kittens all dying ashley gardner via CatKB.com Cat health & behaviour 6 April 28th 05 06:04 AM
OT My Dad is dying TW Bridget Cat anecdotes 26 January 13th 05 09:33 AM
dying cat? Tom Cat health & behaviour 24 July 16th 04 05:42 AM
Nic is Dying Sethran Cat health & behaviour 105 March 16th 04 08:18 AM
When your cat is dying MAtzori Cat health & behaviour 9 September 11th 03 07:41 PM