Joyful Reunion

Old April 28th 05, 01:48 AM
Margaret Fine

Default Joyful Reunion

We were away over the weekend. We took Boone with us and Oliver went to
the kitty kennel as he would not have appreciated the long car ride.
When we picked Oliver up on Sunday Boone made sure to lay right up
against the carrier and would occasionally look in at Oliver making sure
he was OK. When we got home and let Oliver out of the carrier he first
marched around and scratched his three scratching posts and then ran up
to Boone where they exchanged many kisses and head rubs. It was so
sweet. they may be different species but they are brothers in their hearts!
--
Margaret Fine

Old April 28th 05, 04:21 AM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:48:47 GMT, Margaret Fine
yodeled:

We were away over the weekend. We took Boone with us and Oliver went to
the kitty kennel as he would not have appreciated the long car ride.
When we picked Oliver up on Sunday Boone made sure to lay right up
against the carrier and would occasionally look in at Oliver making sure
he was OK. When we got home and let Oliver out of the carrier he first
marched around and scratched his three scratching posts and then ran up
to Boone where they exchanged many kisses and head rubs. It was so
sweet. they may be different species but they are brothers in their hearts!

Theey are sooo sweet sniff

Theresa
Old April 28th 05, 04:44 AM
Marina

Aaaawwww. so sweet!

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and Mere
Old April 29th 05, 07:02 AM
CATherine

wrote:

We were away over the weekend. We took Boone with us and Oliver went to
the kitty kennel as he would not have appreciated the long car ride.
When we picked Oliver up on Sunday Boone made sure to lay right up
against the carrier and would occasionally look in at Oliver making sure
he was OK. When we got home and let Oliver out of the carrier he first
marched around and scratched his three scratching posts and then ran up
to Boone where they exchanged many kisses and head rubs. It was so
sweet. they may be different species but they are brothers in their hearts!

That is so sweet. And I can just "see" Oliver clawing his scratching
posts. Imagine! A whole weekend without them! His nails must have been
a sight! Manicure first; then the greeting. LOL!!!!

--
CATherine
Old April 30th 05, 10:07 AM
Adrian