Abelard Says Yes

Old April 28th 05, 02:54 AM
Pat

Default Abelard Says Yes

Mom asked me to follow up on all the offers of help for my vet care. She's
been taking me and my friends to the same clinic we went to last Monday for
five years, but since we've not had to go there often, I don't know if it
can be rightly said that we have a long-standing relationship with them.

Sometimes we go to one of the two vets in Ava, which is closer, but
sometimes they are not open when we need them, in which case we go to Mtn.
Grove. And they are cheaper for the big snips, but more expensive for most
other stuff.

Anyhoo... where we went this time and will be going again in case I need
more icky meds or something, is:

Whetstone Veterinary Service
9493 Hwy N
Mountain Grove, MO 65711
417-926-6277

P.S. Mom put my annabodic in yogurt last night and I didn't mind quite as
much but it took her six times longer to get me to swallow it all.

Old April 28th 05, 03:05 AM
Christine Burel

Abelard,
You're being a good boy to take your medicine! Purrs from my kitties to you
to help you heal. Please tell your meowmie that I'll call the Mountain
Grove vet tomorrow.
purrs and regards,
Christine and Omar, Oreo, Midnight, Robin & Tucker

Old April 28th 05, 04:41 AM
tanada

Pat wrote:

P.S. Mom put my annabodic in yogurt last night and I didn't mind quite as
much but it took her six times longer to get me to swallow it all.

You are a good boy Abelard. Keep taking your medicine and you'll be in
tip top shape in no time. We can't help monetarily right now, but we'd
love to meet you and will continue to send purrs and healthy wishes for
you to be fine soon.

Pam, Rob, and the Fayetteville Six + kittens and Speedy the D-thing
Old April 28th 05, 05:38 AM
Marie Lawrence

Many thoughts and purrs coming to you from Australia. I can't help with
your animals from here, but I hope all goes well for you and you are able
to improve your health to the point where you can have them with you for
many years

Marie from OZ

"tanada" wrote in message
k.net...

Old April 28th 05, 07:25 PM
Christine Burel

Pat, I called the vet's and left my name and number for Dr. Ayers
(spelling?) to call me back to find out how we can contribute. I think you
will need to call their office and give them permission to discuss info with
me/rpca folk.
Hope to hear from the Dr. this afternoon.
regards,
Christine
"Pat" wrote in message
[...]

The Silly Cat Survey Enfilade Cat anecdotes 50 July 17th 05 06:45 PM
Abelard News Pat Cat anecdotes 0 February 4th 05 05:45 AM
Abelard found in pool.... Pat Cat anecdotes 30 July 20th 04 12:23 AM
Abelard has gone stupid! Pat Cat anecdotes 86 July 15th 04 12:55 PM
Abelard is missing! Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 23 October 26th 03 12:23 AM