Rhett is still growing

Old March 10th 06, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Rhett is still growing

Rhett went back to TED tonight to have his mouth injury checked (it
is wholely healed, not even a scar. I don't play around with eye or
mouth injuries because I can't see everything that TED can see, and
mouths, especially are full of bacteria. Eye injuries can cause
blindness).

He weighed in at 15.4 pounds. When he had his one year vaccinations
in December, he was 14.2 pounds.

He's still not fat, he's just really long and muscular. I've never
had a cat this heavy that wasn't a fatty.

--
Cheryl
Old March 10th 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-03-09 21:00:46 -0600, Cheryl Sellner
said:

Rhett went back to TED tonight to have his mouth injury checked (it is
wholely healed, not even a scar. I don't play around with eye or mouth
injuries because I can't see everything that TED can see, and mouths,
especially are full of bacteria. Eye injuries can cause blindness).
He weighed in at 15.4 pounds. When he had his one year vaccinations in
December, he was 14.2 pounds.
He's still not fat, he's just really long and muscular. I've never had
a cat this heavy that wasn't a fatty.

He is most definitely a BIG boy! He looks so long.

Growing pains Marina Cat anecdotes 4 November 6th 05 10:17 PM
Kittens not growing The Easterling's Cat anecdotes 30 July 12th 05 01:20 PM
Cat grass growing tips blair thompson Cat health & behaviour 1 February 5th 05 07:37 PM
I swear he's growing hands . . . Ginger-lyn Summer Cat anecdotes 4 May 1st 04 05:38 AM
Cat Grass growing Alton Cat health & behaviour 16 October 31st 03 07:30 PM