Need help finding Aquari-Yums cat treats

Old June 23rd 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Need help finding Aquari-Yums cat treats

Can anyone tell me where to find the Purina Aquari-Yums cat treats --
especially the crunchy ones? I'm in the Dallas area, and stores around
here no longer carry them. Online sites are all out of stock as well.
My elderly cat loves them...Thx!

Old June 23rd 07, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone tell me where to find the Purina Aquari-Yums cat treats --
especially the crunchy ones? I'm in the Dallas area, and stores around
here no longer carry them. Online sites are all out of stock as well.
My elderly cat loves them...Thx!

They have a web site!

http://www.aquari-yums.com/GetPage.a...6854&T=3932158

Old June 23rd 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"cybercat" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone tell me where to find the Purina Aquari-Yums cat treats --
especially the crunchy ones? I'm in the Dallas area, and stores around
here no longer carry them. Online sites are all out of stock as well.
My elderly cat loves them...Thx!

They have a web site!

http://www.aquari-yums.com/GetPage.a...6854&T=3932158

Surprisingly, the web site does not tell us where to get them. I searched
Pet Smart, Petfooddirect, Amazon and ebay, and none of them have these
treats. They really are hard to find. I wonder if you could email Purina and
ask for a list of distributors in your area?

Old June 23rd 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone tell me where to find the Purina Aquari-Yums cat treats --
especially the crunchy ones?

Actually, Petsmart does have them. I bet you have a Petsmart or two in
Dallas.

http://tinyurl.com/2wwo5b

Old June 23rd 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"cybercat" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone tell me where to find the Purina Aquari-Yums cat treats --
especially the crunchy ones?

Actually, Petsmart does have them. I bet you have a Petsmart or two in
Dallas.

http://tinyurl.com/2wwo5b

They are all over the place here in Florida every grocery store chain
carries them no help to you in Dallas but I think I remember getting a memo
from my distributor that they were being phased out due to low selling rates
or something like that. My cats turn their noses up at them

Old June 24th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Jun 23, 3:36 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"cybercat" wrote in message

wrote in message
roups.com...
Can anyone tell me where to find the Purina Aquari-Yums cat treats --
especially the crunchy ones?

Actually, Petsmart does have them. I bet you have a Petsmart or two in
Dallas.

http://tinyurl.com/2wwo5b

They are all over the place here in Florida every grocery store chain
carries them no help to you in Dallas but I think I remember getting a memo
from my distributor that they were being phased out due to low selling rates
or something like that. My cats turn their noses up at them

Thanks for your input, Matthew and Cybercat. If you see the crunchy
kind at a specific store, please let me know which one and I'll try to
buy them via mail order. My little old cat loves them so much that I
would like to buy a large supply so that he can enjoy them as long as
he can.

To give you further info, I contacted Purina a couple of months ago.
They told me they're still being manufactured and gave me the list of
Dallas-area retailers that carry Aquari-Yums, which included Petsmart,
Wal-Mart, and grocers Albertson's, Tom Thumb, Kroger, etc. Since then,
the product has dissappeard off of all of these store's shelves.
That's why I tried ordering online, but Amazon.com, Petsmart.com and
other online sites are all out of stock.
Thx!

Old July 5th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Jun 23, 3:13 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"cybercat" wrote in message

wrote in message
roups.com...
Can anyone tell me where to find the Purina Aquari-Yums cat treats --
especially the crunchy ones? I'm in the Dallas area, and stores around
here no longer carry them. Online sites are all out of stock as well.
My elderly cat loves them...Thx!

They have a web site!

http://www.aquari-yums.com/GetPage.a...6854&T=3932158

Surprisingly, the web site does not tell us where to get them. I searched
Pet Smart, Petfooddirect, Amazon and ebay, and none of them have these
treats. They really are hard to find. I wonder if you could email Purina and
ask for a list of distributors in your area?

I have been having the same problem looking for the moist ones. I
have 2 Burmese and one is very finicky. I have tried all treats and
that is the only one she eats. I called Purina and they said they
have discontinued them. I live in the northern IL area and have tried
all stores around and in WI with no luck.
If I find them I'll write.
Peggy

Old July 31st 07, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

wrote:

Can anyone tell me where to find the Purina Aquari-Yums cat treats --
especially the crunchy ones? I'm in the Dallas area, and stores around
here no longer carry them. Online sites are all out of stock as well.
My elderly cat loves them...Thx!

I am also looking for Aquari-yum crunchy. I just sent an email to
Purina for help. If I find out anything I'll let you know.

Old September 1st 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Jul 31, 2:03 pm, wrote:
wrote:
Can anyone tell me where to find the Purina Aquari-Yums cat treats --
especially the crunchy ones? I'm in the Dallas area, and stores around
here no longer carry them. Online sites are all out of stock as well.
My elderly cat loves them...Thx!

I am also looking for Aquari-yum crunchy. I just sent an email to
Purina for help. If I find out anything I'll let you know.

I just found some at : http://www.brunosmarkets.com/

I dont know anything about the company but Ibought 10