Update on Momcat/missing kittens

Old October 26th 03, 05:01 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

Default Update on Momcat/missing kittens

In case anyone remembers me posting awhile ago about a neighbor being
evicted and dumping her cat and possibly kittens (that I could not
find), here's an update.

Momcat got into a no-kill shelter quickly, which was very lucky. I
tried finding any kittens for over a week with no success. But the
other night, I talked to my friend and neighbor who told me someone
else had managed to find the kitten (and my friend was told there was
only one kitten) a few days after I gave up. She brought the kitten
to my friend, and although the kitten was skinny and malnourished, she
is now doing well and in a good, permanent home. I am so relieved!

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions on this, and next time, I
will better know what to do in this situation! I'm just glad it has
an apparently happy ending :-)

Ginger-lyn

Old October 26th 03, 05:19 PM
Karen M.

Ginger-lyn Summer wrote:

In case anyone remembers me posting awhile ago about a neighbor being
evicted and dumping her cat and possibly kittens (that I could not
find), here's an update.

Momcat got into a no-kill shelter quickly, which was very lucky. I
tried finding any kittens for over a week with no success. But the
other night, I talked to my friend and neighbor who told me someone
else had managed to find the kitten (and my friend was told there was
only one kitten) a few days after I gave up. She brought the kitten
to my friend, and although the kitten was skinny and malnourished, she
is now doing well and in a good, permanent home. I am so relieved!

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions on this, and next time, I
will better know what to do in this situation! I'm just glad it has
an apparently happy ending :-)

Ginger-lyn

Yay! thanks for the update. A very happy ending indeed!

Old October 26th 03, 05:32 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:19:15 -0800, "Karen M."
wrote:

Ginger-lyn Summer wrote:

[...]

That was a blessing! MLB